Any other men in here turned off by today's generation of intellectually challenged females?

/r9k/

Faggot detected

if a girl is too introverted and smart I don't like that, Ivanka Trump to me is very threatening because she is beautiful but also intelligent

Idk....it depends.
Most chicks who act "intellectual" are really just regurgitating liberal propaganda.
So if I chick doesn't know what she's talking about, I like it more if she's just honest about it, and just acts herself.

FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!

PREACH BROTHER!

THESE BITCHES ARE THE REASON WHY AMERICA HAS 98 AVERAGE IQ!

They literally have nothing to offer except for their cunts. 90% of the women I work with just hang on the coattails of the men and cry because they don't get enough pay and respect and it's not faaaaaaair. If they don't work they don't take care of the home because that would be sexism.

I've been there and done that and I'm happier without a permanent woman dragging down my life.

you do realize it's a universal problem and that applies to males too?

To be turned off by 'intellectualy challenged' females, is to be turned off of being male.

If you want a unicorn female that agrees with you from inception, then find that unicorn.

Otherwise women, on social matters, will follow your lead if you present adequate reasoning.

It's not really a female thing but rather a personality thing. There are lots of guys that support feminism and other ideologies so that they can suck up to women

It was never any different. The world has always been full of moron women. The only thing that has changed is that now they insist they're smart, and we have to pretend they are. In the past, men just called them bimbos and made fun of them.

Tbqh I like porking a chick that's borderline tarded

American women are stupid as hell. This is coming from someone who loves his country and served in the military. These stupid bitches think that life is a fucking soap opera. They won't face reality. I have been to Europe and many countries in Latin America and they act nothing like the fucking dumb American bitches we have here. In Latin America, they take relationships more seriously. IN the USA, relationships are like playing a fucking chess game or monopoly. It's stuipid

Talk to an
>Ugly/Fat one

they need to be "well rounded" enough to hold a conversation.

>hot bimbos have it easy, don't need to exercise the brain, or be pleasant/friendly.

And those guys that support feminism are orbiters.

They "champion ideals" get no pussy and are just pointless friend zoned useless idiots

>today's generation

>chess
i think you mean tic tac toe.

More like fucking hangman

cuck

that would require knowing how to spell words that aren't abbreviated.

Yes, totally. It's very jarringly annoying and disappointing.

As an entire species, we've gotten dumber and dumber and I blame Zionism and their god.

Nope. I am married, so I don't give a shit. The only problem I have is all of the stupid bitches that are trying to destroy the wonderful marriage that I have now. The "cuck" is the weak minded dumb fuck who let's that shit bother him. It does not phase me really. Just stupid fucking bitches

Gib me the _____

>cuck
took 19 posts. off your game today Sup Forums?

What is this? The good old grammar nazi ad homenim fallacy?

Are you referring to your inability to capitalize sentences? Well, it doesn't matter. You can spell everything perfectly and still be a dumb ass.

Reminds me of this retarded bitch I used to work with. Every new guy that we hired was a "stalker."

But I'm into having a bimbo fuckdoll though.

You know sucks about this is how people are allowing these bitches to have their way with everything. America is losing it's balls.

It's a fucking TV show you retards.

I don't care how intellectual they are.
Just as long as they know how to cook, clean, care for children, not be an insufferable harpy, dress modestly, and be faithful, I don't care.

Well no shit.... Really? You don't say. As if it was taken literally. Nobody ever said it was real....

You're ok with your kids being raised by an ignorant moron?

Regarding education, all I want is that she instills good morality in the children. It would be good if she could homeschool them, but her intelligence is not a big issue to me.

I know this is bait but OP probably can't even do a simple trigonometry problem so I could never take him seriously.

Talking about intelligence when you, OP, are dumb as fuck is pointless.

They're not intellectually challenged, they're trying to be men(and failing at it) because it's what they've been brainwashed to do.

If we tried to be women we would fail too.

That's the most innocent sounding and also stupidest way I've ever seen sexually dimorphic features of intelligence explained.

>implying there's a generation in which females weren't retards

Fully MGTOW here. Fuck western women niggers can have them, joke's on them. I know not all western women are trash, but enough are that the odds aren't worth bothering with, rather have an awesome stable life without the crap shoot.

>Anyone here turned off by women

EKKSCUSE ME NIGGA, BUT ARE YOU OF THE HOMOSEXUAL DESCENT!? WOULD YOU ENJOY SUCKING A FART OUT OF SOMEONE'S ASS!?

>modern
You mean feminism in general.