It's a substitute teacher puts on a movie for the day episode

>it's a substitute teacher puts on a movie for the day episode

I once punched a girl for mistreating a substitute teacher

>4th grade
>every thursday we watch some educational tv show
>the sound is too low so after a few minutes the teacher tries to adjust the audio
>he accidentally presses play for the VHS on the remote
>suddenly he becomes retarded and starts stumbling
>runs towards the tv and tries to block it
>somehow doesn't manage to turn the vhs player off
>after a few seconds of this chaos we reach the VHS channel
>it's a video of him having sex with some guy
>the teacher finally turns everything off
>walks out of classroom
>20 minutes later some other teacher tells us he'll be teaching us for the rest of the day
Turns out he made a sextape with his bf and had shown it to another teacher after school, and the VHS was still in the player.

>tfw watched Borat
IS VERY NICE

What year was this?

It did not happen.

thing that didn't happen

fake stories are the best

Fake Year 123

>Bill Nye comes on and starts explaining to you the benefits of one-way open relationships

did amerifats really do this?
>murrican education

Netherlands

I just looked him up on facebook and now he's retired and still doing gay shit.

>tfw gonna start substituting next semester

I-I'll be fine right?

depends. how many dindus and spics live in the area where you would be teaching?

Movies everyone watched in school
>Dead Poet's Society
>Schindler's List
>Gattaca

Any more?

Mice of men or if you where unlucky enough the film adaptation of lord of the flies

I never watched any of those.

>tfw the substitute teacher turns out to be cooler than your actual teacher
>tfw he only actually teaches one class at the school during the semester and it's something you can't do like Animation

That doesn't make sense. You'd need to switch the TV over to the VCR input for you to see what was on the tape. Fake.

Remember the Titans, The Truman Show, Animal Farm, Romeo and Juliet, To Kill a Mocking Bird,Forrest Gump, Hitler Documentaries, and Top Gun

Something similar to this happened when I was in school

>5th grade
>substitute teacher wheels in the tv to show us a nova tape or some shit
>instead of Nova, its him and the entire faculty dressed in robes
>they have one of the kids that "moved away" stretched out on a board
>teacher runs to turn off the tv but he's too slow
>as we watch, the faculty begin to slice chunks of flesh from the boy while pledging allegiance to "Lord Ba'al"
>principal comes in
>tells us it was a performance art piece they made to say goodbye to the kid
>we all believed it and no one ever told their parents or any news media about it

In retrospect maybe we should have

Fucking Air Bud

>Drive to highschool.
>Sub teacher wheels this shit out.
>Its the last class of the day.
>Ask "can I just go home then?"
>Sure.
>Go home instead.

Hey teach, can we watch Zulu?

>somebody wildly pressing buttons is unlikely to hit the button in the middle of the remote

>11th grade
>us history class
>teacher is gone finishing certification for her masters degree
>sub comes in and is supposed to play for us the patriot
>literally says fuck it, and plays And the band played on
>he apparently brought his own copy to class
>we get to watch a bunch of really gay, sexual stuff in a us history class for the 2 days the teacher is gone
felt good

What remote has the input button in the middle? Fake as fuck.

Just don't be a dick to the students. Cool substitutes always got treated well. Just give them whatever the teacher wanted them to do, and say "Just keep it quiet and stay in the room. Do your work or don't, just don't go crazy." If you come in acting like their regular teacher you will get no respect.

Then again, I don't remember substitutes getting that much shit, so it might just be like the whole "jocks vs nerds" stereotype that never left the 1950s for some reason.

>being rude to your substitute teacher

>it's a lunch lady was actually born a man episode

Nice education you got there.

>tfw gonna get my history degree and teaching certification in a week
>tfw because my state has no one in it, i already have a job for next year lined up
feels good man

That movie sucks. Like I wanted to waste my time watching a bunch of entitled faggots ruin sex for everyone and kill hundreds of thousands of people. Not to mention

>dude republicans lmao

Inner city a lot but there's a plenty of districts where it's mainly white but they don't pay as well

There was a substitute in my school that used to bring a guitar to class and noodle around writing lyrics while he ignored the class.

He also reeked of weed every time he came in. He was one of our favorites.

I have a hard time believing most of you still had these when you were in elementary school. Did you guys all live in shitty poor school districts or something?

>tfw had a sub in high school who worked for Disney animation for a while and was ambidextrous
>tfw he used to draw old Disney characters on the board during any class he subbed
I wish I remembered his name, he was always a lot of fun to talk with.

I brought Poltergeist to school once. Those last 10 minutes were music to my ears. Hated my class.

Who was the best sub in YOUR school
>we had a short, young black man who spoke fluent korean he used to be a korean english teacher, and would basically give people life advice, and general advice for college

Some of us are over the age of 18

Even if you're 24 or 25 it seems like schools would have upgraded to DVD players when you were in elementary school.

I only watched Schnidler's List because my Social Studies teacher was Mrs. Cohen.

I think we had a tv up on the corner ceiling or something but it's been so long, I also remember having those old projectors up until junior year of high school despite being in a rich neighborhood with plenty of funding.

t. 92

Not if it was a TV with an inbuilt VCR, they usually switched automatically

You plan getting your MA in anything? I'm in Kansas and I'm pretty much garaunteed a spot as well

>public schools going out and buying DVD players a year after they entered every day stores
Yeah bro, every school totally went out and bought DVD players when they were $900. Fuck off retard.

>Instead of watching based Mel crack red coat skulls forced to watch movie about gays getting aids
>being happy about it
Gross sempai

Tits or GTFO

Don't remember any subs. I remember real teachers -- They were really influential.

Subs, though? Don't recall even one.

We still had VHS players at mine even in the mid-2000's, there was no point in wasting the money for DVDs

I still haven't seen a blu ray player at my college

I'm going to be going to the same uni I am now to get my masters in history, but for that Ill be doing that online because Ill be halfway across the state at the school Ill be teaching

DVD players had dropped significantly in price even by like 2002 or so.

>Old retired navy vet who didn't give a fuck and told us party stories from when he was in college
>Always said his Major was Coors and Women

>Everyone laughs at everything in the movie even scenes that aren't funny.
Normies, wut.

how's your virginity m8?

>It's a chemistry teacher redpills the entire class episode

Even I would do this.

I suppose it was really just a way of showing teacher "Hey look. We're having a good time. Please don't shut the TV off and make us do class work".

>tfw getting the cranky old democrat history teacher who whines about the 2nd amendment and talks about how he knew Dick Gephart and some other congressmen no one gives a fuck about now

I'll be doing online MA as well but I'm doing Ed Admin instead of English. I'm just paranoid that administration and faculty of wherever my first school is will not like me cause I'm studying for Admin right away

>in german class
>teacher is trying to play an audio casette with no luck, just mashing buttons
>"hey, i dont think its gonna help pressing all the buttons at once"
>"whats that user? press all buttons at once?"
>starts wildly pressing all buttons at turbo speed like some insane piano solo

>spend the entire day doodling in handbook with friend

Truly the best of times.

>its a "history teacher doesn't know about the militia acts" episode

PBS/Ken Burns docs

Literally my best friend and I during 6th/7th grade, never thought I'd say it but I miss back when he was into anime.

>that creepy janitor that was always in the locker room when gym class ended

they may not like you, but depending on the size of your school, they may not care. Im in North Dakota, where we have a statewide shortage of teachers in every subject. If you are in a similar situation, where they NEED teachers, and have no reason to be picky, then you'll be fine. If not, then you should still be fine, but just keep an eye out, and try and make quick friends with the principal and vp

>that gym teacher who drilled a hole into the wall of the girls' showers
>that creepy math teacher who put the pencil sharpener on the floor to look up girls' skirts and never got punished because he had tenure
What the fuck was wrong with my middle school?
The latter example even got reported by students and the school never did anything, fucker was there until retirement.

>Netherlands

Figures. Land of the fags.

No they hadn't. You fucking faggot

Not going well and I'm not pleased that you've asked that question

>history teacher screams about columbus killing natives for 40 minutes

I was checking them when you called.

>child of Sup Forumseddit makes an /r9k/ template thread because he doesn't watch anything other than capeshit and game of thrones
>this same child will justify it by saying there isn't anything good to watch

What did OP mean by this?

One of my teachers said no natives were killed ever lol

It could be that because we were young he didn't want to talk about it. Still lame, though.

Still better than 90% of the current threads on Sup Forums.

That's completely fucking false.

Maybe they were still expensive on the black markets in Russia, but elswhere they were very cheap.

im op and i hardly go to /r9k/ or play video games. what the fuck are you talking about sperg?

>teacher plays movie
>scene comes up where Aunt Diane says "Don't do it, Jimmy."
>stops movie right there
>asks class, "well do you think Jimmy did it?"
>discuss
>teacher goes out for a smoke
>we turn movie back on
>find out Jimmy, did indeed, do it
>teacher comes back
>"well, do you think Jimmy did it?"
>we all say "no!"
>teacher never finds out we watched the full scene
>felt good man

You're a moron.

You're clearly young and have no idea how schools work or when dvds were inexpensive

in 8th grade during 9/11 we just went from class to class watching the news

sigh

I remember my 3rd grade classes for that day being silent as fuck, literally everybody was quiet outside of people talking about it at lunch.

I had my birthday party that day and distinctly remember watching the second plane hit the south tower. All that footage they played throughout the day was so surreal, like life completely changed overnight.

I recently found out that the "I can't get the cap off" cyberbullying movie got translated here in Italy, because a class in a school watched it, poor souls.

>put the pencil sharpener on the floor to look up girls' skirts
How does that work?

He kept it directly across from his desk and look at them when they bent down, it was unsubtle as fuck and when someone in our class asked him about it at the end of the year he just said that "the sharpener is broken but you can still use it."
Sad thing is I'm not even joking, he got away with this for like 15 years before retiring.

>gym teacher checking if everyone's showering
>biology teacher who made naked pictures of young boys
>teacher who went to the girls rooms with no shirt on
those times

>Teacher says it's movie time
>Hands out questions you must answer along the way
Ruins the movie

I literally watched zero of those in school

Amelie, Chocolat and several Taxi films in French
Der Untergang and Die Blechtrommel in German
Don't clearly remember for English, I think some Muppet Star Wars and Blackadder but not 100% sure
And our old af theology teacher liked to put on The A-Team (show) whenever he didn't feel like teaching, guy was pretty based

>gym teacher also teaches computer science
>teaches incorrect things
>I correct him constantly in class
>get a B
I don't like life

>its an ameripleb public education episode

good prep for state school huh?

How the fuck do so many teachers get away with this shit?

My schoolkino was Of Mice and Men, To Kill a Mockingbird, and Silence of the Lambs

Kids are afraid to tell and officials are afraid of wrongly accusing someone. If the kids are younger they often won't realize that something wrong happened.

I guess that's true, I remember all the kids in my grade talking about the pencil sharpener dude but no one really reporting it.
I think we all thought it was normal at the time or something.

Same with the gay child molester at my school. He even held a speech when we graduated and people liked it.
I hope it's different today.

>the questions aren't in chronological order

>Not asserting your dominance to the point she asks you for help and gives you A+ without even checking your stuff

>Its Othello
>Again

>social studies teacher never shuts up about the six gorillion