£795

The cheapest season tickets at Spurs' new stadium will be nearly £800, with limited amounts available.

Fucking hell, have they not learned from Arsenal? Then again for all their whimpering, Kroenke is still raking it in.

Attached: IMG_20180312_175411.jpg (4096x2314, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5490641/Tottenham-Hotspur-reveal-season-ticket-prices-new-stadium.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.#European
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume that's for EPL only? If so, 19 home games comes out to ~40 bucks, which is a bit high but nothing shocking.

stupid. Man Utd and Man City will do them for £500. considering matchday revenue isn't the be all and end all for premier league clubs, they should be lower

also why the big gap from the pitch to stand?

Attached: 1511906596736.png (634x543, 430K)

m8 plz it's stupid expensive if those are the cheapest season tickets

Where did you get that image from?

gee i wonder why

Attached: 2aeefb24693473c4cbe347aa7e8e34bb58a2adef971d7125bda12870e5c6d313.png (356x480, 6K)

Why does a team that has never won an international trophy or the premier league need that behemoth?

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5490641/Tottenham-Hotspur-reveal-season-ticket-prices-new-stadium.html

looks like an egg

fitting really

ask west ham

Cheapest. It's a ridiculous price, I know you're comparing it to NFL tickets which are in a similar ballpark of retardation, but your fans have zero backbone.

It's to pay for the Cheese room I suppose.

Cool thanks

they have the record premier attendance now of 81,000 at Wembley this season
(however that was because they played United)

>an international trophy
What do you see as an international trophy?

It's almost as if Mancheseter is the epitome of a working class scum shantytown, while London is full of dorists and affluent people willing to pay a lot more for a seat than some pajeet migrant coalminer

>also why the big gap from the pitch to stand?
Probably to do with the changeable pitch for the handegg games

>says the Hungarian whose entire country is barely a developed nation outside of a couple of districts in Budapest

>but your fans have zero backbone.

More like there are 320 million of us but only 32 teams with 16 home games. Imagine if Arsenal had London all to themselves (or at most had to share with Chelsea) and the PL season ran August to December, that's basically the situation for most NFL teams. Supply is limited so the teams can charge insane prices.

>The ethnic groups in Tottenham as of the 2011 UK Census are as follows:
>22.3% White British
>27.7% Other White
>10.7% Asian
>26.7% Black
>12.6% Other/Mixed

I was thinking this.
so the "wall of fans" they wanted will be watching 20 metres further away? lmao

>cheese room

This is what is worrying me alot of the stadium. For all the going on about how it's going to be like the old one, if you have a fucking cheese room, it sounds like you want rich fans only

That's just an exploded diagram, the pitch fully retracts, leaving a "pit" for concerts and NFL games.

Cheese room?

>cheese room
That better be part of a whole section of the stadium called The Deli Alley

It's exactly what it sounds like. Literally a room with tables full of nothing but different varieties of cheese.

Yeah, in the dozen corporate areas there's going to be a winery and a cheese sommelier.

Fuck me, a funny Yank. Well done lad that made me chuckle.

Attached: IMG_20180312_175350.jpg (2160x1080, 694K)

Uefa, champions or cup winner cup

so what will be in that gap?
its honestly puzzling me. if they were seats they'd be shown white like the other lower sections

well I do live in one of those districts and I do understand why everything costs more money here than in some fucking STALKER-tier village. I just assumed everything costs a lot more in London too. Because you know, you can also earn a lot more.

I'm just imagining the Monty Python Sketch

Stop being poor?

Is it on the same location as White Hart Lane or is it somewhere else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Hotspur_F.C.#European

i can't go to a football stadium that doesn't smell like beer
wtf

Attached: 1509663259494.jpg (849x1280, 228K)

Implying kane wont be sold to madrid just like bale to pay for the stadium

Maybe they're showing the NFL configuration instead of the PL configuration, a PL field has to be wider iirc. I know there are PL lines drawn on but maybe that's just an error.

It's because the sideline stands overlap the "kop" stand behind the goal slightly, so to show the blocks fully for ticket buyers they had to separate it on paper.

Block 201 and 202 are under the weird shaped ones to the left on the drawing.

Google tells me that qt is a dyke now

Literally right on top of the old stadiun

its an exploded diagram

meaning in real life there is no gap, its just there to represent how the pitch is retractable

yeah, fucking tragic

Attached: 20476224_1524736870898148_3251958441372341842_n.jpg.jpg (634x960, 51K)

Attached: nintchdbpict000322489553.jpg (960x640, 148K)

If qts dont get a good dicking and breed they go nuts

What groups fall under the UK's definition of Other White?

holy shit >englel btfo

just realised all the white boxes are corporate
bit too many desu

Attached: 1510968240284.png (634x543, 433K)

Non-british. So you'd have Poles and Romanians and Jews

>biggest kop in the country
still prefer our anderson shelter looking shithole

Attached: Barclays-Premier-League-201516-Liverpool-v-Manchester-United-Anfield-Anfield-Rd-Liverpool-United[1]. (615x409, 70K)

Anyone that's white but not British. Most likely Polish or other Eastern European

Polish, german, spanish, french, russian, maybe arab

fucking hell, thought it was bad enough having a whole tier of one stand for corporate

Arab I think comes under Other

It's going to look worse than Wembley after HT

>that road
Hows the traffic jam?

Spurs new stadium has a special room full of cheese. Fact.

was it previously titled 'trophy room'?

Ancient Jewish Tradition.

They got 20k in the league cup.

We sold out 32k against championship sides.

Spurs are a shite club.

>yfw that's where the stadium's foreskin was located

There are a lot of Turks and Kurds in Tottenham. I'd be willing to bet that a large number of them have been classified as 'Other White'.

>the league cup

dont know about your club but liverpool, united and chelsea all manage to get over 20k in the league cup

Your point being what?
In the same competition we got more in despite not being a "top 6" club.

Spurs are just Arsenal in white and navy.

what even is the point. is white hart lane dilapidated?

Because modern stadiums are shite and designed by bean counters and box tickers, not people who actually like football.

mate the big gap doesnt exist in real life, it's a diagram

As evidenced by every new ground being a soulless bowl.

The King Power and St. Mary's are just the same stadium with different coloured seats.

Increase capacity

It's been going on for years. Boro, Derby and Stoke have basically the same ground, just in a different colour

To be fair, Stoke's is a bit more unique than the others with the missing corners but even they're going now.

Attached: britannia_stadium01[1].jpg (1600x1071, 479K)

Pretty much every ground built from the late 90's to mid 00's look the same.
Cardiff stuck an extra tier on and it looks shit and is always empty anyway.

Blocks layouts are different though. I notice at Leicester they're all just big steep blocks, whereas at Southamtpon and Derby they're split in half and have 2 "tiers".

Away end is important too. Southampton put them behind the goal and Leicester in the corner.

Went I went Leicester away, both sides of the away end have the home fans standing. When I went Derby, one side is just a big wall and the home fans the other side. I think they've moved the away fans to the corner now though.

Despite them looking the same, they do have differences.

the kino stadium

Attached: 1496780432757.png (700x467, 408K)

I think we can all agree that the Madejski is fucking wank.

Attached: 1200px-Madejski_Stadium_aerial,_August_2014_(cropped)[1].jpg (1199x794, 303K)

They're in London. Shit is more expensive in London because shit is going on in London. Why are we still surprised at that?

looks like a shittier st james park

>tfw I will NEVER gain admittance to the cheese room
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS

Attached: Im+not+this+is+the+truth+_f56f780d6e60f5c0602bcbb02e505959.jpg (960x960, 167K)

>I think they've moved the away fans to the corner now though.
Yeah, pushed the away fans into the corner and have all the vocal home fans behind the goal now

pretty much

What kino is that? A tragedy?

Genuinely dilapidated in parts.

Attached: 010273377411700.jpg (360x260, 42K)

>not moved location
>built on the old ground
>kept some of the old stand

>will never see top flight football ever again

Our owners deliberately moved the away fans into the middle of our loudest area.

Combined with the on- and off-field shittery, and lack of concessions for the young, old and disabled, it's seen our attendances plummet to Division Three levels. It's like a morgue at times.

Might have been a shithole towards the end but I miss Boothferry Park. Great atmosphere.

Attached: 5809e0add81662afcf2f26505c84c3a7.jpg (478x358, 31K)

That massive Kane greeting all the customers

Why are away fans not as far of the pitch as posible like in bernabeu and camp nou?

Your current ground isn't as bad as other PL grounds I've been to. I thought Stoke would be a decent, but it was worse than Arsenal.

Our atmopshere was shit until about 2012. Took a long time to adjust moving from Filbert Street and use having our "Banter Era" as soon as we moved didn't help, but the block in the family stand next to the away end, the east stand and the kop now make noise, usually.

It's settled down a bit this year, but we're very much influenced by whether we're playing good football or not. A few games this season have been fucking dead, simply due to the football being utter shit at times. What I have been suprised by is the away support this season has been fucking dire. We now give tickets away to local youth teams in what should be the away end, simply because no one takes the allocation. Swansea brought about 200 fans, disgrace. Bournemouth brought more in the snow we just had ffs.

United easily have the best away following.

Theyve got to fund israel somehow

WONT SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE JEWS

Looks like a Debenhams rather than a football ground's concourse

>To Dare Is To Do™
lmao

To make the diagram more readable

I'm guessing all of the unlabelled blocks are corporate seating? Disgrace.

Most of the normal fans get to sit a mile away from the pitch.

Reminds me of the giant Gareth Bale bilboard Spurs had in New York...it went up about a week before they sold him to Madrid.

tragic? she can't be blacked

I would guess so the away fans can't start throwing coins and other things down onto the heads of home supporters.

spurs would have a league instead of lester if he had stayed and ronaldo would have only one ballon dor and champions
shame

they're as high and far away as possible in st james park, no problems there

>spurs would have a league instead of lester if he had stayed
I doubt it. If Bale stays, then so does Villas-Boas. Villas-Boas hates youth players and is terrible at player development in general, so Kane never breaks through and players like Walker/Dembele remain mediocre instead of becoming good. They never get Pochettino or Southampton's scouts (who helped them get Alderweireld, Davies, Son, Wanyama, etc.). Obviously they wouldn't have Eriksen either. Spurs would actually be worse if Bale had stayed.

>london
>not a single black person at sight

For the cheapest tickets literally 80m from the pitch. It's a fucking joke. Pricing out the real fans for middle class casuals. Won't be long before real fans are storming the pitch

Are there really going to be giant screens showing super-sized Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris staring sternly down at the fans?

>For the cheapest tickets literally 80m from the pitch
It's not 80m away for Spurs games. That's just the configuration for NFL.

God damn I wish US prices were this low

Dallas here:
Cowboys: Season tickets $3-5k for nose bleeds and that’s just for seat rights. You then have to pay for season tickets

Mavericks: $1,200 -$13,000 full season

Rangers: $1,100 to $8,000 full season

FC Dallas: $400 to $999

No fucking wonder you can look like DT or talk like Troopz and afford tickets

Attached: E29F16BB-7FB4-4B94-9622-532C80D2BFFA.jpg (3953x2563, 2.13M)

Lol imagine paying $1,100 to watch the fucking Rangers lose more than half their games

that's exactly what they're trying to achieve with those ticket prices