So now that many international news sites report that Harry Kane 4 year wonder career is finished due an injury...

So now that many international news sites report that Harry Kane 4 year wonder career is finished due an injury sustained on Sunday's game against Bournemouth in a clash with the Premier League medal winner goalkeeper Asmrer Begovic which is going to take his place on this board as the fan favorite mittelstürmer? Is it finally time for our frogboy Mbraaap to step it up a notch specially now that Nermer is ded to become the face of this board and get posted in dozens of shit posts everyday? or is somebody else out there who can raise up to take the place of our favorite mong?

Attached: getty-kane.jpg (2824x1930, 421K)

>finished due an injury sustained on Sunday's game against Bournemouth
citation needed

it didn't look that bad

was the exact same ankle that was hurt last time, also
>pic related

Attached: 2018-03-12_spo_39222875_I1[1].jpg (620x400, 41K)

Ouch

Kinda reminds we of when Charlie Lee sold his litecoins

Good. Now we can have chat shit get banged man up front instead of the 'Urrikane meme.

oh fuck

It was fun while it lasted, but just like the streaking comet that seems nigh unstoppable from our lowly perches, he was stopped by a star.

as good as he may be, it could be a blessing to have him out of the england side
he slows the attack down way too much

that said who the fuck even plays up top ow

Welbeck

Do you really have to ask?

Attached: jamie-vardy-get-banged.jpg (474x222, 20K)

I disagree. Him behind Vardy would be great for the attack since his passing, positioning and goal instincts are so good

Man I really wanted to see this guy at the world cup. gg England

yeah true he started as a 10 didnt he

Jimmy Greaves another Tottenham player was forced out of the 1966 World Cup quarter final and semi final with injury and Geoff Hurst came in and scored a hat trick in the final against Germany.

Now Vardy will replace a Tottenham player and score a hat trick against Germany in the Quarter final. Pottery

Attached: CeykTqZXEAAeA4d.jpg (600x338, 52K)

wait, is he missing the WC or something?
I'm pretty sure that I would've heard if this was serious.

dont know yet but its pretty likely

Pretty sure he did. He was used as a 10 a couple of times over the past few years.

He's still getting bounced between scans and doctors but in all likelihood he's out of the WC.

doesn't look serious to you?

He ain"t gonna make it in time for the WC

ashley barnes' time to shine

three months until the WC m8