The End Is Neigh

I feel a great happening approaching fellow anons.
I have predicted the future on other occasions but I have never felt such a strong indication before.
I do not know what will happen, but it will be a major happening.
Stay safe my friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82044992/
arewethere.yt/The-Happening-Tellers-Happening-/48405.htm#.V5H4o6K_rAZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ya know it may seem crazy but about a few hours ago I had a terrible feeling about something I'm not sure what it is but it wasn't good.

What you think user ?

I would've said you were crazy but I dunno, in the last couple hours I've had a gut feeling something is going to go down soon. Keep safe anons.

Is it a very sinister feeling more than anything ?
Because that's how I feel , not sure what it is but it doesn't just feel like it's a bad happening but it has the feeling of deliberate sinister intentions.

People, just like dogs, dolphins, and other animals have sixth senses about things. We just don't understand how to works like animals do because instinct isn't passed on, we learn through child rearing. One thing humans have that animals don't is a hivemind. Some of us think the same, its hard to describe.
But this is all beside the point. The point is it would be wise to prepare. Because I have never been afraid as I am now. And it instills even more fear in me that I don't know what it is.

Then better hurry up, I don't want to work tomorrow

Normally I would say it was just paranoia and that my thoughts created this felling but when the feeling comes out of nowhwere without thought it's just a feeling by itself then I trust it.

Whatever this is it's big and I really mean this it has an Evil feeling too it specifically and I am certainly not religious or have any belief in super natural at all but dam this feels bad.

This is true, I have had premonitions and divinatory dreams throughout my life.

I dont know what is going to happen, and I hate to think of it while Trump is winning so hard, but Something is Coming.

Prepare, I think it is war, probably the First big war since WWII. Buy ammo, buy food, buy medical supplies. Get right with God, for that is the only way to truly be sure.

I hate to say it but I think this feels even worse than war.

>I have had premonitions and divinatory dreams throughout my life.

Can you tell me more ?

Me either user. Only 5 hours until work and I can't sleep. The happening troubles me.

Can you estimate a time frame? God Bless.

>tfw you were born just in time for the race war in Europe

>Even worse than war.
What could possibly be worse than war?

i am the same. ive even had dreams of the future, that have come to pass.

i feel it too, something is coming. it will be violent

Too soon.

I have no idea at this point but when I think about the idea of war it just doesn't feel like the feeling I have at the moment it feels worse. I couldn't tell you what but whatever it is brace yourselfs anons.

unlimited canadian shitposting
prepare yourself my brother in kek

>Neigh
That's not how you spell that.

Not that guy but I dreamed once that an older band I liked was coming to this one area of town, but after getting to the venue the band is sitting outside angry that the tour had been cancelled from "stupid bullshit". Upon waking up I had the distinct, random feeling the founder had died. Checked the internet and he was fine, then later in the day see browsing the internet that the guitarist just died.

Not long after they announce their first US tour in almost 20 years and one of the dates is at the place I was thinking of in the dream. Few months later they cancel the tour because of legal issues.

Read Camp of the Saints.

I feel it too

Woke up yesterday with this earie feeling that shit is about to go down soon.

Yesterday immediately before my alarm went off, I heard a booming voice say "STAY AT HOME". I know I was dreaming but what does it mean? Is it something calling to me to ignore events that would make me want to leave my home? I have this terrible feeling also anons. Its my birthday today but that happening feeling is at the forefront instead of joy at "muh special day".

Having a 2 year old Aryan daughter makes me not want to see happening for another 13 years at least.. but I know we dont have that long. EMP before winter I fear

Also, Monday this past full moon I've had a bad falling out with my father. Can't see the relationship mending anytime soon. since he is oir babysitter this affects my wife's ability to continue her part time job. Trivial as it seems I feel it's a sign of things to come.

Feels War?

Guys you're paranoid, besides IF anything DOES happen there's not much we can do about it.

I have two Aryan children that I have deep feelings of fear for their future. I'm a black guy and know exactly what I have so I protect them as much as possible from degeneracy. Nuclear war is the ultimate degeneracy. I don't want martial law where soldiers will want to do things to my beautiful children. I don't know what to do user

You will die soon, just you. Say your good-byes and tie up any loose ends. You don't have much time

peace?

Happy birthday, burgerbro. May Kek grant you a lot of removed kebab and happy feels.

Seek the most remote place you're capable of getting to by foot/bike if necessary. You can buy 50 pound bags of rice for less than $20 at Sam's Club or Costco. Seal and put in 5 gallon buckets. Burry that and other supplies necessary at that location.

No location is even remote enough.. pull need ammo.

If only happening were to give some early warning to escape far enough first..

I want to take my family to remote Andes in south america. Good resources and far from anything that would happen. But cant bring guns so.... and we can't just pack up and go to cold alaska

Paris drift?

Thank you alot user. First to tell me happy bday and I have no idea who you are. 27 today...

LMAO

BLACKED
BLACKED
BLACKED

We share a birthday user, have a good one.
And I've had a strange gut feeling all morning.

One of the many, user. Stay positive, I turned 26 a few weeks ago.

Can you predict if I will have a gf before it all ends?

Yes, the first step to the New World Order is maintaining a population of 500.000.000. There will soon be massive catastrophes where BILLIONS of people will die. Get ready my friends.

Ah yes

There's a happening every other day now, this has got to lead to something.

I feel like we're descending into chaos, I'm worried about the future.

>black man raising 2 aryan children and caring about their future

HONORARY

Thanks for the positive feels everybody

nice pepe

I think there are spiders hiding in your shoes.

Maybe it's a reference to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Maybe OP is not a fucking moron.

LMAO you just know how to get the white boys rustled don't you

Just a reminder
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82044992/
arewethere.yt/The-Happening-Tellers-Happening-/48405.htm#.V5H4o6K_rAZ

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/82044992/
He got banned?

and they say germans have no sense of humour

happy birthday, you disgusting faggot.

enjoy your birthday

the last user who said they were concerned and felt something on their birthday, nice happened a few hours later

According to screencap on his countdown page.
I can confirm that thread suddenly went down though.