What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Lauren Southern?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qv-swaYWL0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvIBD5jRlks
instagram.com/laurencheriie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is a kike.

Like ever other "alt right" chick, she does it for attention
check em

Average looking attention whore.

Oy Vey, I'd put my schmekel in her tukas!

Literally, do not fucking care, about Milo/Lauren Southern or any of your internet personalities. Write a book, hold some credentials, literally anything, besides being popular with a heavily retarded population.

damn she's born in 1995

i'm older than her

thought she was mid 20s or something

I want to eat her butt hole

Waifu + fap material

She needs some BBC.

I would love to fuck her brains out.

she has okay one-liners, but I'm not really into many e-celebs reaping popularity off pretending to have conservative views

she's also kinda hot, and it's really why she has any attention.

I like the picture where she looks white but in all other pictures the rat feature show too much. Basically just a profiteer thought i dont really care. In a way i think its good we have our own spokespeople. They do an alright job, nothing too embarassing.

I know right? No hate, because I think she looks gorgeous but she looks older than she really is.

I thought she was 25 or so too. I take back saying a somewhat negative post about her. Shes doing well for her age.

>minimal thigh gap

She might as well have aids, as far as I'm concerned.

she reminds me of Emily Procter

She was a good dishwasher when she worked at Langley event center when she was 15 that's all I got I wonder how she got so redpilled

Spbp

i'm into her now

Attention whore.

She jumped on the (((((alt-right))))) hypetrain.

Fueled by her sex and by being cute she soon rose up to a """celebrity""" without really being good at anything. She basically only repeats what these other alt-righters say

Why does she never date anyone? I think she might be a virgin

She never identifies as alt right. Can you guys fuck off by using that term? She's just a regular right-wing libertarian.

She's in her last year of college so 20/21.

>2:36

She's probably a complete degenerate, hangs out with Milo... snorting blow and hitting clubs.

She prefers frolicking with a large number of different negroid males.

I heard she uses Milo to get the BBC.

claims to be redpilled because she isnt a feminist
although many girls are the sam, she got a popularity pass for being blonde because her face is weird
but shes not redpilled, the ultimate redpill is white kids
shes just another slut

This. She is a straight up mud shark. The irony in all these petulant neckbeards on /pol drooling over her *pure and unsullied white visage all the while in reality... not on some forum... she's getting plugged by massive black pole and loving every inch. Literally cucks.

She's dumb as shit. Can't even hang a flag properly.

uses sexual superiority to laugh at feminists,
shes not gonna convert anyone,
bad image really

>tfw you're nearly a decade older than Lauren

>bad image really
i'm afraid you're wrong fellow britbong, most normies will side with the person who is the most attractive if they can make an argument that's even mildly convincing.

how's her foot game?

>tfw Sup Forums turned me into a footfag
I hate my boners.

She's still a liberal.

Anyone that challenges modern society is good in my book.

She's a bit butterfacey but would bang

adorable

this
le epic milo xDDDD

i would have guess 35.

she must not be drinking the RDA of baby goyim blood.
yeah it's annoying. it can get worse so if you really don't like it stop indulging.

Politics ehh, she gets a few normie types right wing even if it's just to be cool or edgy, like milo

Def would bang fucking cutie

>>tfw Sup Forums turned me into a footfag
>tfw /vp/ turned me into an armpitfag.
You have it easy, you don't know the pain of having to slip it down a pant leg every time a girl yawns. Excruciating.

fpbp

gas her

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYEL's piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

I respect her whole cosplay thing at all but I gotta admit, it sometimes gets a but cringey. She looks cute tho

I'm 12 years older than her but still fingered her in a nightclub

Why she's coalburner? There was a story I've missed?

>no trigger discipline
>tfw that's basically pointy elbows for me

THICCC

s-source?

cuckfag pls

Alright, guns were not her deal around that time what about Sailor Moon (?)

Be back in seven minutes

Nothing wrong with that.

looks quite old here. but that'll be a good fap nonetheless.

does anyone have a pic of her with bare feet?

Alrighty

Wow. I'm 1991 and this whole time I thought she was even older than me.
She definitely gives off a late-20's vibe.

I don't know if its necessarily her look though.
I think it's just that she's redpilled when most younger white chicks aren't....so it makes her come off as more mature.

I fucking love the autism of this board.

I have a huge folder of her from another thread two months ago where a guy from U.S. dropped them for (You)´s plus some I got from her twitter and facebook. Alot of Sup Forumsacks hate her but she is really damn smart.

Take this for example
>youtube.com/watch?v=RvIBD5jRlks

I'm an '89fag and I thought she was my age. It's not like I thought she looked old, but I sure as hell didn't think she was a teen when I 1st saw her.

Ho sHit she thicc senpai

It's her voice. She doesn't sound young and I think that changes your perspective.

That claim of a nazi salt was the dumbest shit I read this week

her insta

instagram.com/laurencheriie/

shes really into hedgehogs

Lewd

I want to marriage her.

KEEEEEEK using that false quote by Aristotle...
He never actually said this, the guy who started this meme did good.