Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Why did the Tesla machine appear to work correctly when they first demonstrated it to the theatre owner?

What do you mean by correctly?

And to answer OP, Angier was in the wrong.

When they first showed it, they seemingly didn't have anything set up yet. The machine appeared to teleport Angier as intended instead of cloning him.

lol

?

Why didnt wolverine just make 1 copy and then do the trick the old fashion way?

Because he wanted that applause all to himself. He was autistic.

That post was really funny. For three separate reasons.

Well explain. I have no issue with being wrong. I've only seen the movie once.

inb4 someone claims the machine didn't actually do anything. It clearly worked.

I already explained in the other Prestige thread. I'm happy to discuss it there.

Can't he just i dunno, clone money and gold?
Fucking retard.

The one with only 12 replies? I don't see any explanation.

modern capitalism

the movie was a dream angier was having after his wife got killed

The one which preceded this one, yeah. Feel free to bump it if you want a proper explanation. Otherwise, fuck off.

Nah, fuck off.

Can somebody explain how Bateman didn't know how Wolverine's trick worked and had to find it our for himself?

But he doesn't want money, he wants The Prestige.

He lied in the journal. Tesla never built anything for Borden. He just wanted Angier out of the way so he tricked him into going to America.

le nolan xd

Oh, that's right. Then how did Bateman do the original trick?

by sacrificing goats to satan

A twin on each side

Holy shit, I just keep on forgetting details I forgot. And this was an actual, regular twin?

Yes, just regular twin nobody knew about.

Thats the big revel yea, go watch it again if you do not remember the biggest element of the story.

kek have you actually seen the movie?

Angrier had every right to be pissed. Bateman fucking murdered his wife.

Yes. I actually remember all these details. I just forgot them.

It was also hinted at a bit with the story of the Chinese guy that pretended to be a hunchback or whatever. The guy would pretend all day when he was out and about to be crippled like that, only to go home and be himself. He made living this pretend life a part of himself much the way Bateman did.

Angier was in the wrong. Dubs man ACCIDENTALLY killed Angier's wife but besides that he did nothing wrong.

I'm confused about that scene still. Wasn't the lock on the water tank fake? Why did they have to smash it with an axe?

This is a movie that stupid people think is clever

One of the Bordens were kind of responsible for the death of Angier's wife. Yes it was an accident but I can understand Angier's desire for revenge.

It was their fault for not being responsible with their secret, one was clearly not as good with knots.

Obviously Angier.
Borden put maximum effort to reach his life goal.

>Wasn't the lock on the water tank fake?
Obviously not, though that would probably have been smart.

explain yourself smarty pants