Tell me straight, Sup Forums

Tell me straight, Sup Forums

Trump senpai won't abandon Korea, right?

Trump senpai won't withdraw and leave us to face China and North Korea alone, right?

Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agk9ZCrYol4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay up, Kim.

what anime is this from?

Polish his cock some more and he'll think about it.

Why should we help you?

Hand over the plastic waifus or enjoy commie cock senpai

Fuck you, pay me

t. Trump

Gravity Falls, created by libshit Alex Hirsch.

It's a good show, though

No because I don't give a fuck about your country. Now go back to making Pad Thai.

i'd like if he negotiated a fucking end to the war with open talks of reunification later

Give us Samsung.

Don't South Korean cucks complain that U.S. involvment prevents them from uniting? If so, we should leave and let them have at it.

Hey, kimchi friend. Going to Korea for two weeks soon. What are some of the things I need to see that aren't usually shown in guided tours? Gonna spend 4 days in Seoul.

He's just gonna use you for bait. He'll pull back the US troops to Guam where they'll be lying in wait for the day when the chinks and the Norks invade, then the blow will be swift and hard against the commie heathens. This will mark the start of the God Emperors world conquest.

Trump's foreign policy is going to be to help countries that stroke his massive ego. Expect an era of incredible geopolitical unstability.

I wish Koreans would stop scamming the world with their "rivalry" for aid and military equipment.

The jig is up, no one believes you anymore.

Unlike that free-loading Europe (UK excluded), South Korea and Japan are pretty good supporters of America. If Trump stands with Israel, Trump will stand with slant eyes.

>tfw even on /pol people fe for le globalist meme

Trump will be the best thing to come along since Reagan tore down the wall

Definitely smoke some weed over there!

Be sure to visit North Korea. Don't forget to bring a bible with you. Also, if you can, try to grab a flag too.

Yeah, I heard they really like that there.

Gonna visit the DMZ. If I see Kim, I'll snap a selfie with him. Any serious answers, though?

Press "F" to pay respects

Influence on the Asian mainland.

I went there last year. Check out:

The War Memorial in Seoul. It's a massive war museum that has a bunch of shit to see, ranging from a medieval turtle ship to WWII era tanks. And it's free.

The fortress in Suwon. Pretty nice hike. I got to shoot a Korean bow there.

Seoul Tower.

I also went hiking up a mountain that I can't remember the name of. That was nice.

Skip those touristy shopping districts.

Also, check out Hongdae at night.

Honestly he seems willing to help any country that is appropriately grateful. Even if they can't afford to pay us, or contribute equally, as long as the country asks nicely, admits it needs help, and sucks our cock by saying how amazing we are I think he'll help.

In other words, know your place, know that you are ants and we are god, and you'll get help.

F

Oh yeah, check out the DMZ for sure.

Your fucked xin.
Best chance you got it to suck Russia's Dick so Putin will tell China to go easy on you....just barly.

You deserve death for switching from Starcraft to LoL.

He will withdraw and leave you to face China and North Korea alone

He will also allow you to make nuclear weapons

Maybe its finally time the US stops being the world police and everyone starts taking care of their own shit? US has protected you from North Korea for 60 years; if youre not ready to stand against them by now, you deserve to be conquered.

NK is has a better system than SK anyways.

south korean posters on Sup Forums are really fucking annoying for some reason, so i don't give a fuck what happens to you

Thanks, mate. Will look into all of them. Definitely checking out the War Memorial, I love old WW2 stuff.
Hongdae looks beautiful, I'll check out how to get there. I love cities like Shanghai or Tokyo with big subway networks.

Trump says 'get fucked, South Korea':

youtube.com/watch?v=agk9ZCrYol4

>The War Memorial in Seoul.
This.
>Seoul Tower.
I found it overrated. Full of Chinese people slobbering on the windows and generally a poor view of the city. You could see more or less the same things by just climbing the mountain and skipping the tower.
>Also, check out Hongdae at night.
Also this.

>That flag

No surprises there actually.

no

I'm going to be honest with you. Worst Korea hasn't been much of an ally recently. When was the last time you joined in on our warmongering? Vietnam?

That's not much of an ally. All you do is bitch and moan and lets face it you could easily defend against the North on your own at this point.

Step up or you're on your own.

What does the "that flag" meme have to do with my post.
China and Russia are bff's.
NK is China's pet.
China and no hate sk.
Russia does not care about sk.
Sk sucks up to Russia.
Russia talks to China to go easy on sk.

>I found it overrated. Full of Chinese people slobbering on the windows and generally a poor view of the city. You could see more or less the same things by just climbing the mountain and skipping the tower.
It's part of the tour so I'll be going anyways unless I decide to skip it.

Continue to pay the toll Soo-young and we will remain. Do you have any idea how much these bases around the world are costing us?

Newfags just try to be cool by repeating what they see others do without understanding why. You should be glad you don't have my flag.

Don't worry user, Japan can annex you and you'll have all the ameircan protection from it.

>Expect an era of incredible geopolitical unstability.
You mean something that has been happening since the end of the Cold War?

>It's part of the tour
>tour
Are you 50 years old or something?

It's been 66 years since the Korean War. You've had 66 years of hand holding from the U.S.

It's time for you kids to stand on your OWN two feet.

Why?

We've been with you since 1950s.

We agreed with you on anything and everything on global stage.

We stood as a meat shield in against commies during the Cold War.

We sent the largest number of soldier to aid you in Vietnam.

We've been a loyal customer of your industry.

And most of all, we love you.

Our people look up to you as bastion of freedom and paragon of justice.

Don't be so heartless. Stay with us.

Please. We beg you, senpai.

Your opinions and observations are not wrong nor are they unintelligent. Unfortunately for you Sup Forums is the one place on earth that is more hostile to your people than Stormfront.org.

Really, Stormfront is more accepting than Sup Forums for you.

You know all that stuff most of the world has been saying about how the USA is a self serving Evil Capitalist Empire for the last 75 years? It's mostly true.

Trump will be the USA going full self serving EVIL.

Don't worry though, Trump has already stated that he is OK with South Korea having nuclear weapons so you'll be fine. Just knock off that island dispute with Japan because he wants them to have nukes as well.

What's the problem with guided tours? I'm interested in history and traditions of Korea, and the best way to get that is to have a local show you around. I have the evenings to myself to explore and go party/socialize. Went to China and Japan with the same tour operator and it was absolutely amazing. You should give it a try if you have the money.

Getting paid overtime Mr. Shill?

Tbh I respect Israel for cultural unity and raising children to be proud of their ethnic identity. I truly see them as a warrior culture. I wish we could have Jews as our allies against the brown hordes, but why do they have to undermine and criticize European identity so much? It really seems like Jews are firmly intent on crashing western civilization with no survivors. Why can't the yids just let Europe be healthy and quit brainwashing them to ethnic suicide?

Yes, i'm getting paid 6 shekels overtime per post instead of 3 to mention that Donald Trump is OK with the RoK being able to defend itself.

>protecting gooks

If it works for you that's cool, personally I find the thought of being walked around like cattle with a bunch of retards terrifying. But I can't deny that it's an effective way to gain a lot of knowledge about a new place, if you don't know any locals that is. I hope you have a great trip, just look out for the hobos outside Seoul central station.

Thanks goys for caring about me.