How do you get a nice traditional girl Sup Forums?

Pretty much all the girls I meet in college are raving feminists, guys to for that matter but at least some of them are undercover redpilled. I suppose some of the Filipino Catholic girls can be alright but I'm not attracted to Asians.

Do traditional girls even really exist still in the West or is my only opon to try and find one in Eastern Europe?

Move south

Don't come here

;_;

Get out of big city's bro I met a really sweet girl up in Kelowna and brought her down to vancouver she's really feminine dresses modest and loves to cook that's all I need desu

Leave Canada seriously, all the unifags there are bonkers and completely brainwashed. I live in Athens Georgia(I know flag, I'm on vacation) and while some of the girls are slutty, there are plenty who hold traditional southern values.

You don't. All girls are whores now.

They still exist. Don't give up hope, you just have to look a bit harder for them.

Go to church, mine has a lot only problem is they go to the Arab service while I go to english. TIME TO LEARN ARABIC NIGGA

>current year
>relying on a woman for happiness

Not all of us are dick sucking nancies bong

wat

Are you a Copt or something?

Like live outside the big city or just visit and try to meet people? I don't really care one way or another If I live in the Lower Mainland or not but I'm going to law school and i'd guess it would be pretty hard to find a job as a lawyer in somewhere like Kelowna.

I've thought about that many times but I really like the cold and all the Conservative parts of the states seem to be in the middle of a fucking desert. Even Vancouver is a bit hotter than I'd like.

How conservative is Wisconson? They have to be at least fairly conservative right? And at least not as hot as the south.

Yeah I really have been meaning to get back into going to church recently. My only problem has been all my friends are atheists/muslims/sikhs so I don't really have anyone to go with.

CURRENT YEAR
U
R
R
E
N
T

Y
E
A
R

Any girl, and I mean ANY girl will become a traditional housewife if she finds you attractive enough to undergo such a transition.

Women are not able to stay true to a conviction unless they are being forced by society or by a man to do so.

Germany is the absolute high of depravity and white guilt, I doubt it is particularly comparable with normal countries.

are there people who actually thinking sucking dick is gay?
you're sharing protein
you're admiring masculine physique
being in the vacinity of other high testosterone males increases your own testosterone
eating pussy is gay because you're litterally slurping down estrogen. and long term relationships have been proven to lower testosterone.
spartans had gay orgies all the time and they were the height of masculinity. you bet they were at least fondling eachothers test producers.
all these summer DYELs piss me off. their twink bodies don't understand, but in time i'm sure they'll get it.

I agree. But...I am not German.

Canada is not a normal country either.

You think I'm gay because I don't let women be my source of happiness in life?

I'll happily fuck sluts, but I don't build my life around them. No one is in control of my own happiness except me

Canada is your problem, you really expect to find a traditional girl with this guy in charge?

Just bee yourself

How did he get in charge anyway? Libs calling it in?

He promised weed and the other candidate didn't.

>I am not German
Brausebad.jpg

>trying to find a girl with morales in a university or college
There's your first mistake m8. Go to any conservative church and you'll find a good girl. You repent and get saved first of course

I don't understand Arabic, Abdul Müller.

Antiochian. Most are converts others are middle eastern that came to america.
Go by yourself user. It depends on the church but as an ex-protestant to orthodox they welcome you with open arms.

>Go to any conservative church and you'll find a good girl

This is a meme

Britfag here

I found a traditional Swedish QT (inb4 cucked)

She is submissive, respectful, quiet and I sense redpill in her. She always wants to please me and do little things for me, and if we ever argue, she's always the one to apologize first.

She crochets, loves kittens, and is an atheist surprisingly. (Me too so it's a good thing.) She works as a nurse in an elderly home.
I'd say she's 8/10. Slim, 5'4 (I'm 5'9), blue eyes, brown hair. She's the sweetest and unironically "cutest" (in terms iof mannerisms) girl I've ever met.

I found her playing an MMO (blade and soul)

so who won after feminism? women are more miserable because less men want to marry, men are more miserable because women are all whores.

About 60% here are "traditional", around 95% are non-sluts.

I have met some girls that consider themselves catholics (more than the usual) and they go to church.
However...they are turbosluts. It's just a matter of covering it.
I have only met a conservative traditionsl catholic in my life.

Well I suppose 'normal' is very relative but what I meant was counties that aren't totally cucked. Canada doesn't really measure THAT high on the cuck-o-meter. Before le weed man we were less cucked then pretty much all of Europe other then Eastern Europe and with le weed man we are pretty much just UK levels of cucked.

The Conservatives had been in power for 10 years and it's hard to hold onto power that long especially with literally every single major televised media being left wing. There was one right wing station sun news (current rebel media on youtube) but the CRTC (cable regulators) did everything in their power to destroy them and they ended up getting shut down because they didn't make enough money. Their viewership was fine but the CRTC can control how much money TV channels get in Canada.

>You repent and get saved first of course

I already am a pretty committed Christian, granted I don't go to church but like I said before that's mainly because I don't have anyone to go with. But I still spend lots of time with God.

>Go by yourself user.

I know I should but I'm kind of shy when I'm by myself, I'll try this Sunday.

What would you do if she told you she used to date a nigger/paki/arab?

Jews won.

>turbosluts
No offense, but I have never met a Spanish woman who wasn't a superslut.

No offense taken, me neither (almost).

Cool user, I went to church again after someone told me to go (it wasn't for girl but still). Just talk to the priest after service and you'll be set from there.

they

>tfw dating a catholic girl

I'm going to end getting married and raising a traditional catholic family.

Feels good

They're usually turbosult mexicans. Asian catholics are hard core though.

>What would you do if she told you she used to date a nigger/paki/arab?
break up with her probably

catholics are shit

Walk straight up too her and say.

"You're so hot I'd eat the corn out of your shit"

Guaranteed gold

Protestants are not really in a better situation at all.

Insquisitor Spain is right. Pope's a commi and personally I'd have all fag/pedo enabling priests killed but it's them that are the problem not the Catholic church as a whole.

How is the weather in Tel Aviv today, Chaim

Uncommon
South of where?

girl who does not like me = whore

like all of them!

All religious girls are whores and sluts with daddy issues

Fuck off yid

If by "whore" you mean liking sex, I'm afraid that every woman like sex.

>Germany talking to Spain about Spanish women

HURR DURR YEAH MEXICAN WOMEN HURR DURR

American education

They're supposed to be a ring on both of they're fingers you son of a bitch

Go to /lgbt/ in the transgender chat and find a redpilled tranny.

gl user

HAHAHAHAHA

kill yourself

Nice banter m8.
Are you a German who just happened to burn his entire skin, making it black with pure black magic?

Just follow this image and you will get the perfect girl.

They still cheat on you with Chad

It's just a point. Never met a real Spanish women only Mexicans here and all they do is fug friendo. Be nice

Trannies always end killing themselves. It's degenerate and can't give you kids.

From my experience, there are two kind of latino women. They are either hardcore religious or turbosluts

You get more of the second here in Los Angeles

Muslim girls are a safe bet.

Tough break on the height genes

I met both. Some of them are literary virgins, believe in abstinence and waiting for marriage. I even know one that want to become a sister.

They aren't. God bless hymen restoration surgery. And they usually do oral or anal.

The fuck is wrong with redheads?

I'll pass

Actually I know several hijab clad feminists.

FUck you fagggott

Good man.

>tfw you find qt traditional girl who seems really smart and bretty funny
>tfw over 2000km apart ;-;

lewd. moar.

>no redheads
:(

Sounds like a bullshit rule desu.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned online dating yet.

>create okcupid account
>answer 500 questions in full red pill mode
>search high matches
>to confirm, look for...
>more traditional
>more conservative
>less sexperienced
>less outgoing
>...in personality tab

I regret not figuring this out earlier.