Who can stop us?

Who can stop us?

Attached: Good guys.png (240x240, 36K)

Hygiene inspection in Uli's sausage sweatshop.

please go to bed mama lewandowski

fuck off
I hate Shitandowski

Attached: Real GOAT.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: rds0.gif (474x241, 2.31M)

Kek! i will miss the windmill so badly once he retires

Leverkusen

Attached: 1519916510299.png (745x545, 279K)

Barca
Madrid
City
United
Juventus

>blowing your wad early
You fired the only guy that could win you the CL again.
It's not about winning the league in March, it's about performing in May.

>american
>real madrid

god I hate you and I dont know you

the first guy that blows the whistle on you paying off refs for more than twenty years.

based

Ok and I hate every spic, and nigger I've ever met and didn't meet. What's your point you filthy chimp?

No one. Which is one of many reasons why you're hated by most of the self respecting Bundesliga fans. Honestly Buyern should just fuck off at this point. Disgusting club with disgusting players, fans and board.
thanks for reading

Attached: 5468.gif (270x188, 1.99M)

*blocks your referee*

Attached: FB_IMG_1520621276673.jpg (750x750, 72K)

Real Madrid last season in La Liga was literally refball

>Disgusting club with disgusting players, fans and board.
Furious Schalke fan

not even close

Only goyern fans like goyern

Literally everyone in Germany who isn't a pigdisgusting Klatschpappenkunde sees them for what they truly are.

t.Hamburger

BAyern is LOVE BaYern Is LIFE

>88
Und ein frohes Heil Hitler geht raus zur Wiege der Bewegung.

Who

Toni Kroos

Is this /bundes/?

i just called the police.

I used to respect Bayern but after seeing them buy Hummeks Gotze and Lewandowski from Borussia and learning that even Balack was from another team, I hate them.

Did they tell you to lie down and crawl towards them?

name one major club that don't build their team by buying from others

you can't

From the direct rival and in this rate? I dont know any other

sorry, i meant your local polizei. i can see why you were confused though, fritz.

Tough luck, my local police doesn't work after 17:00.

t. smalltowner

gemuetlich!

Hab mir deine IP und geo-tag trotzdem sicherheitshalber mal kopiert.

Jawohl, Herr Blockwart.

Dortmund are not rivals, they were never going to make it past a couple good seasons. Reminder that their other good players almost all left too: Gundugan, Mhkitaryan, Aubameyang. Dortmund just got unlucky that they had 3 players that Bayern desperately needed and could not have gotten anywhere else at the time. Buyern doesnt just buy them for shits and giggles, they buy because they are the best players available. Neuer, Hummels, Lewandowski, Ballack and Götze were all world class or at least prospects that would have left to any other club if buyern hadnt gotten them. Tell me which world class goalkeeper, center back, defensive mid or striker they should have bought instead that wouldnt have been 5x more expensive

I really really hate buyern

I really really love buyern

I'm really really indifferent to buyern

De Gea, Alderweireld/Umtiti, Falcao/Diego Costa off the top of my head. All of them were available and were sold to other clubs in the exact same period for even less than the ones you mentioned. Bayern don't get those players just because they're "the right profile" or they can't find them anywhere else, they also kill two birds with one stone by weakening their direct rivals. Let's not pretend this hasn't been Bayern's transfer policy for years now.

m8 everyone in germany knows bayern deliberately buy players from teams that seem to be rising up. they have destroyed countless promising teams. to pretend they do it because they need the players is just bullshit. they have enough money to get everyone the want, they don't need to buy rudy, süle and wagner from hoffenheim and destroy the club and basically send a message to its manager in the process.

>De Gea world class in 2011
>Umtiti world class in 2016 (still dont rate him)
>Alderweireld transferred to Tottenham literally 1 year ago
>Falcao/Costa costing 0$ or being world class

Hmm dont think so. Sure they do also weaken their rivals, but they were the best buys that were available. Neuer, Lewandowski and Hummels were the best players in their position that were available for transfer.

Alderweireld transferred to Tottenham literally 1 year before Hummels came to bayern*

Only Rudy was a buy that didnt make sense. Dont tell me they dont need the best upcoming German center back when theyre current center backs are all over 28. Wagner is debatable but he was also the best option as he was the only one willing to be a sub for Lewy.

ugh, their*****

Neuer wasn't the best goalie, maybe one of the best, at least Handanovic and Lloris were at same level.
All Borussia thing was started with Götze and he also wasn't the best player available, Eriksen was, he left to Spurs couple months later for cheap. Bayern didn't need Lewandowski, there was nothing wrong with Mandzukic. Hummels wasn't available, nobody was selling him, Bayern was able to steal any other player in the same way.

who the fuck jumps for Ronaldo FK

buyern bought Gotze before CL final to make sure he won't play vs bayern in 2013 CL final

fuck buyern and their snake shit

>refball