This was dindu-tier chimpout from TYT

What is the deal with Turks and Armenians? THe minute there's some static from a joker like Alex Jones, they flip their shit and start acting like ghetto nogs. I thought Turks and Armenians were supposed to be more white than black, but this shit was all the proof I need to think otherwise. I was shocked. I thought they were le enlightened progressives, but they acted like animals. Dindu genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=A0k3-X-_NTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought they hated the armenians?

reality came knocking, but there was no one home

Ana Kasparian is only an Armenian insofar as her last name ends in -ian. Also don't conflate Turks and Armenians, one is a roach-like race of subhumans and the other is a race of the people who first adopted Christianity and maintained a powerful empire since before the word Turk was even invented.

She must his house pet or something. He denies armenian genocide
>DENIES ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
Jones should have asked about armenian genocide, punches would have been thrown.

anna kasperina called alex a fat fuck.
that's racist as fuck.

I'd genocide her ass if you know what I mean

Cenk has at least 50lbs on Alex. Must've been awkward after that.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

what a vile cunt she is

TURKS ARE NOT WHITE.

Ov coursh...

I was kind of hoping Leanne and Ana would have gotten into it.

You'd enjoy hate fucking her. We all would.

That was beautiful. Alex knew exactly what was going to happen and was laughing in anticipation.

She gets turned on by violence.
High test.

>first adopted Christianity
The 12 disciples were the first.

Tyt reaching new lows every day.

One may dream.

Alex Jones may be a Joker most of the time, but today he was 100% Bane

jones crashed the roach stream with no survivors

I liked her little red dress.

When I heard her foul mouth all I thought about was hate fucking her.

haaaaaaaaaa... best moment of the convention
me too.

that's not even the whole thing.

watch anna call cenk a "fat fuck" and a "bitch" here...

the young turks edited this out of course...

Sinkhole young turd looks fatter than ever. That fat fuck should be buying supplements from Alex Jones.

>but this shit was all the proof I need to think otherwise.

Yea, that's a problem. Don't base your opinions of races and politics on memetic junk from Sup Forums.

That kind of moronic thinking is what's killing what nationalism.

Roach genes

The young turds are a joke. They jumped on liberal bandwagon when Bush was around like Stewart, Colbert ect. But unlike the others that have moved on they regurgitate the same tired partisan song and dance as if a democrat hasn't been president the last 8 years.

Perfect image to accompany your response

the absolute madman

so fucking hilarious. why did Cenk lose his shit over Roger Stone?

I think alex jones predicted this would happen...

I say 4D chess was at play...

because he had to come up with something to avoid being called a genocidal roach I guess...

Please do not equal based mountain Jews with roaches.

Alex is a master troll, goddamn.

>Don't base your opinions of races and politics on memetic junk from Sup Forums
Did you miss the par where I devolp an opinion based on what happened on TYT show, or are you too fucking stupid to notice what the OP was about?

Dore is a massive faggot, hope Alex sues him over this. I was hoping Cenk would get so mad he'd throw a punch too so we could see half their """news""" reporters behind bars.

I was hoping that too man, but what you gonna do...

Alex kept saying that he got invited there so...smells fishy to me.

Armenians are ugly hairy Neanderthals

youtube.com/watch?v=A0k3-X-_NTY

they be mirin alex's super male vitality so they jelly

#GOALEX. I mean that. It's about time someone got Cenk to rage out like the total fucking leftist retard he is. Motherfucker you don't care about this country apart from the platform it provided you with to financially benefit from. You don't believe any of the bullshit that rolls out of your mouth when yammering over Anna's recital of the news on TYT, and vice versa with her.

Honestly I had to unsub from TYT years ago when it just became far too big of a fraud to stomach. I don't know how the fuck either one of these dumbfucks are still popular or relevant but man they did prove with the right stuff literally anyone will go places from this website no matter how awful smelling of shit they try and shovel out there.

what the fuck is wrong with his head, this man looks inbred

Cenky Wenky will totally wreck that snake oil merchant. Where's "Muh masculinity" right-wingers?

A FUCKING PENTAGRAM

this.
All these other faggots saying:"uhhh ye bro but I'd fuck her"
good,we're not talking about that.

She has a repulsive and disgusting personality.

>the 4D chess meme is back
God I fucking love Sup Forums

Jones should make a feature special about Cenk and TYT's denial of the Armenian genocide.

Top fucking banter, god damn.

Cenk loses his shit over everything because he's a gigantic fat baby. I've never seen someone get baited so easily as this fatass screming about Saudi Arabia.

Cenk genuinely seems like one of the most unpleasant people you could spend time with. Even when he's not bursting into an incoherent rage, he seems permanently frustrated and annoyed. I don't think I've ever seen him crack a joke once or look like he's having fun like Jones is in this video

just looks jewish

I just want to hit her in the face like a man and hold her down and fuck her in the mouth then shit inside her vagina.

>Chink claims to be so progressive
>denies the armenian genocide

what are you getting at, anti-semite?

who /mcadoo/ here?

and how TYT is funded by Saudi Arabia

Def. Cenk will turn red, steam will come out of his ears, and his head will explode.