Is Nick Mullen okay?

Is Nick Mullen okay?

He says he's been spending most of his time in his apartment by himself since he moved out to L.A. for a writing gig, and he talked a lot about suicide in the last episode.

He'll be fine..

as long as the podcast makes him able to buy as many giant flat-screen TV's as his heart desires hell be fine

He's a piece of shit, so I hope he dies.

It's just autism

He can't handle being not broke or having friends for more than a year. If he actually made it big in comedy I'm pretty sure he would kill himself.

I think he might miss his giant TVs back in New York.

Failure hipster glasses, doesn't know how to hold a fucking microphone, retarded beliefs... Human trash confirmed

it's a character you fag

Shitty alt comedians hide behind characters because they aren't funny and lean on gimmicks. He was only ever funny as "Nicole" on twitter

Exactly what gimmicks does nick use

Why is this here? It isn't TV or film. This thread belongs on /trash/

"It's a character you fag"

good luck having this thread removed

Who said I was going to remove this thread? Are you autistic? Stop posting on Sup Forums, Nick

there will eventually be a Comedy & Podcasts board

I can't wait until /cp/ is real.

Whenever someone posts a literal "who the fuck is this", I often wonder if it's paid shills, the "artist" themselves in question or they really do have a fanbase that's autistic enough to randomly mention drop them regardless if they haven't done something recently? Any way it still comes out as pathetic.

I only know about Nick "Literally WHO?" Mullin because we hate eachother. This thread had to be made by Nick or an autistic turd who doesn't understand comedy.

he left LA.

he's already an autist who cant even be honest around his leftist friends. Being in LA doing nothing and working for (((Problematic))) must have been torture

he was such a dweeby looking kid, holy fuck

hes depressed that he cant roleplay as a trans person in FFXV since he didnt bring his playstation to LA. once he finishes up this writing gig, or they go on strike, he'll be able to indulge his woke autism

he's a writer for a television show advertised here

more relevant than rogan threads

>advertised

WTF are you even babbling about? This place has ads? Where?

most forums and social media has sponsored content. Either shills or mods literally making sure there's always a "discussion" thread about some piece of media

for instance mods here dont delete the threads about the 14yo in Transformers, but will delete some thread about the big ass adult blonde who isnt in anything right now

I don't know what that has to do with all this cancer, but I am certain you didn't deserve those trips, you nigger shill

He is definitely going to kill himself in a few years

How can we speed it up?

Nick is gonna drop the Chapo irony and the autistic "i dont care, not phased" autism and not kill himself

Nick is handsome af, looks like a young De Niro

Nick, stop posting on Sup Forums

tell stav and adam to read Sup Forums ("to understand the alt right") so they'll be converted and you can be funny without the fat fuck going "C'MOOON MAN" every time his wive's bf isnt fully worshipped

ur gay

is nick actually autistic or is it just a bit

>reminder that stav was the only of the three who wasn't ok with getting cucked