DEAR WHITE PEOPLE

Obolo metenke ulala dabunga!
BOBODONGO DADA LAWATUKU!!
Smegeteke no banti bubundu bwotenka lalanga!

Metenke Obolo ulala dabunga!

LAWATUKU!! DADA BOBODONGO

bwotenka lalanga! bubundu Smegeteke banti no

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=By_Od4TXKvg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ooga booga boo

Batanga dubu dubu

>white people comedy

UPVOTED XD

BOGA WA MALATU WUNGA WOBAKU

Why are whites so easily triggered? Is it because they've had it easy there whole lives?

BATANGU MUTUKU BABONGA

Actually whites are pretty mellow and the least easy triggered. The problem is that whinny upity minorities with massive entitlement issues and libs have pushed whites so much that they are less and less willing to take shit from niggers.

>they are less and less willing to take shit from niggers.

And what shit is that? Netflix shows?

>And what shit is that? Netflix shows?
How about blacks killing whites for being white?

Oh well cumskin

>Real Madrit fans.jpg

Whites are literally the easiest to trigger, this board and Sup Forums are the fine example of this.

Go call a black man a nigger and a white man a redneck. Report back to me which was more triggered

No libtards are, you post is example how much Sup Forums makes you butthurt.

OOGA BOOGA SHO

>says the triggered nigger

JUBU KUJUBU BRANGY BO BANGY GRAPE JUICE BE TANGY

BODONGO FUG WHITEY MANE KONGUGU DA

I think the one with chained up great grandparents would be more mad, but the redneck would still get pissed

...the nigger?

Pretty easy to do. eh?

BODONGA SHAWATU MEBEKE!

>thinking Sup Forums is all white
You fool

>pol
Ever been there? 90% of posters are from brasil or argentina or south east asia.

MABWEKE DADANGU!!!
Shawub.

It might have something to do with the long history of whites subjugating and destroying their race but who knows

Every race subjugated and "destroyed" them, whites are the only reason they can even have a comfortable life in and out of africa.

>and destroying their race
If only, if only.

>implying whites aren't the reason Africa sucks in the first place
>implying this isn't the same with the Middle East and South America
>implying the only places where white people haven't fucked everything up completely are the places where they murdered EVERYONE

And you fucks still find a way to crash the world economy and start wars where there don't need to be any.

Niggers getting btfo gives me a hard on

>you fucks

wait you arent actually white? im talking to nonwhites on this internet forum? ew

God DAMN he fucking wrecke his ass

>dat last punch

WE WUZ PUSSIES AN SHIT

if it's so easy why haven't blacks done it?

>brasil or argentina or south east asia.
Sounds pretty white to me

People are biting this bait and that Ironically makes the bait less baity.

Post Africakino

You've literally never seen a minority in your life then. White Christian males are the least triggered people on the fucking planet

Hasa diga eebowai, my negro friend.

>Eddy, go back to work
>Eddy, where the fuck is my gravel
>Eddy, why aren't you working
>Eddy, stop trying to rip me off

MAKOUMBATELE NGGUHGUHGUH KOUMBATELE MALE HA!

wew

LOL

All these (You)'s are only proving his point. Stop being overly sensitive cucks and ignore.

Fun fact: The guy dresses better than probably 75% of the people her.

>white people aren't triggered YOURE TRIGGERED NIGFAG
>9 replies and counting

>>implying whites aren't the reason Africa sucks in the first place

I hesitate to believe anyone is actually dumb enough to believe this, but I suppose it's true. You literally have to believe this in order for your socio-political dogma to, fragilely, hold together.

You might as well believe 2+2=10 if you believe Africa is shit for any reason other than blacks having little intelligence.

pssh. My machete is better.

What's even sadder is that white guy has probably 20-30 more IQ points, AS WELL AS being able to physically dominate that monkey.

>fubongo lobongo REFUSES to apologize for being black at ceremonial heart eating ceremony of rival warlord

>look at those cavemen go
This shit always makes me sad and/or angry, no matter who is getting their ass beat down.

>impliying intelligence is solely genetic

you cant be that dumb. But I suppose its true.You literally have to believe this in order for your socio-political dogma to, fragilely, hold together.

There's no human alive I could watch bounce their head off of cement and not feel really bad for

Agreed, whites need to loosen up.

IQ is literally genetic

It is.

>Africa sucks
>murdered EVERYONE
Then how do you still exist?

If IQ is not genetic explain why animals are dumber than humans fucktard.

Hakuna Matata, my name is Jumbo Gumbo

I'm a 27 year old American Afriboo(African fan for you white devils). I draw with berries and maggots on my stone tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior African games. (Starving to death, Aids, Ball in a cup)

I train with my Bostaff every day, this superior weapon can't cut clean through anything because it's a stick, and is vastly inferior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my Bostaff license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak mouth clicking fluently, both Ooga and Booga dialect, and I don't write fluently as Sub Suharan Africans have never developed a writing system. I know everything about African history and their tribal codes, which I follow 100%

When I get my African visa, I am moving to the Congo to not attend a prestigious college because there isn't one. I hope I can make it to age 50!

I don't own any clothes, so I don't wear anything around town. I want to get used to walking around butt naked before I move to Africa, so I can fit in easier. I make clicking noises and rape my elders and seniors as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Africa!

Exactly.

Europe was colonised by the Umayyad caliphate and the Ottomans. Funny how this is never mentioned

In 500 years, Europe went from being Arab's doormat to walking on the moon.

Native africans are actually based though

Good luck, Jumbo Gumbo

>Eurocucks claiming American achievements

Fuck off

Yeah nothing says based like AIDS, starvation and extreme poverty.

>t someone who knows jackshit about apefricans

youtube.com/watch?v=By_Od4TXKvg&t=6s
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

Honestly this is art.

How many times do you post this every day?

(you)

>Tonight on Dear White People,

>And you fucks still find a way to crash the world economy and start wars where there don't need to be any.

Tbh I never really thought about it like this but on a global scale, niggers really aren't that much of a problem.

>tfw live in comfy south east asian island
>world will probably be destroyed due to retarded whites/europeans/americans chimping out again and starting a nuclear war

GOOD LUCK JUMBO GUMBO

>those animal movements
Holy fuck is that nigger even consious right now?

t. cuck
I bet your girlfriend (if you ever had one) or your sister loves black cocks

>tfw 1/4th Italian so I'm not technically a wh*te

Ah yes, hello my fellow PoCs

>Previously, on Dear White People

made my day

I'm sorry but EVERYONE knows that black people ruin anything where they gather in large numbers.

Schools
Public transportation
Malls and stores
Apartment buildings
Neighborhoods
Towns
Cities
Nations
Entire continents

You literally cannot prove me wrong.

t. ignorant

Is it true they've single handedly ruined the mall concept in America?

Americans are European, kys retard.

>american
>european

Yes absolutely. Once blacks started to gather in any shopping mall it would immediately go down hill. There would always be crime, acts of violence and unruly behavior. These people could kill any business overnight. This is why the only businesses that thrive in their own neighborhoods are liquor stores and check cashing places

you have to go back

t. cucked by a black man

go back where? to your sister bedroom to continue fucking her? If so, tell her we're done, because your mum's next

The entire nigger continent of Africa has been cucked by the white race

your subreddit or your discord. Or both you buttblasted faggot

t. triggered niggerd

So we strip mined Africa for resources and now Africans are strip mining USA did welfare
RIP

Dumb niggers always resort to
>muh dick chimp posting
Low IQ nigger trash, we should just genocide every nigger, humanity as a whole would be much better off without you leeches.

I actually think that African languages sound really cool. I'll never learn one though.

Only redditors get upset by this. Its hilarious to watch them out themselves.

And which places were colonized by the arabs? Shitty Serbia, Bulgaria, and Greece. They're doing great!

While everyone tears themselves apart due to bad blood and bad history, the Asians will rise up.

Which is fine because I'm Asian. The only bad part is that it will be under the Chinese.

turks are not arabs retard

>all these (you)s

makes you think