Its 2016 Sup Forums

its 2016 Sup Forums
some boys help other boys put on make up
deal with it :3

fuck that show was good but this was a bit of a creepy scene.

whats creepy about boys putting on make up?

source?

I'm reverse image searching it now.

>deal with it :3
We are. We're going to deal with this by putting degenerates like you first against the wall.

ssssooouurrccee

also id love to wear makeup, why do girls get to majorly modify their appearance but we cant??

I want to put my NEET cock in a boy

i like you, russian federation

actors can

I think if you are from middle class you could get away with it

Stranger Things.
New netflix series about government experiments and aliens or something.

disgusting disgraceful degenerates
i should rape you anally and orally to teach you a lesson

git out roach

desert and camels for you, not boys

how are the street decapitations going?

not even i would stoop so low as to have buttsex with a roach

Thats a grill on the left. this guys a troll from Sup Forums who even by Sup Forums standards is a deranged degenerate. he cant bait anyone there so hes come here.

ew a poor person
how is the feminazi supremacy going
you're talking like you have a choice

>grill on the left
it is now

First remove bydlos then talk about putting degenerates against walls Ivan

f-fuck you roach

It is from a Netflix show called stranger things and the one on the left is so girl, she just had her head shaved

No one here desperately wants your terrifying thick brown cock in them, get a clue, go away.

El's powers created the monsters from the mind of people struggling with their sexuality.

Will is gay and his monster appears after he realizes his feelings for Mike at the start of the first episode. It is at Mikes house as shown by the flickering of the lights, but proceeds to follow Will home.

Barbara is lesbian and her monster appears after Nancy goes upstairs to have sex with Steve and she realizes Nancy will never love her the way she does.

El's monster is to do with her transgender issues and troubled childhood of not knowing what to identify as.

When El dies at the end the other monsters cease to exist.

The Upside Down world represents the cold and loneliness all of them felt in their inability to express their real selves.

wow, so sensitive lol, typical frog. hope your butt heals soon
pls be gentle

>El's powers created the monsters from the mind of people struggling with their sexuality

Netflix is cucked

Who let all this riff raff into the room?

The monster was conjured by El's subconcious. It was her repressed masculinity, it lashed out at bull dykes and queers (barbara and will). And it liked to hunt animals (the deer, hunting was referenced as masculine by Johnathon).

El was more than likely born intersex/transgender as part of the complications with her birth. When she went into the sensory deprivation tank it wasn't some other being she contacted, it was another part of herself.

The ending was her coming to terms with her masculinity and embracing the monster as apart of herself.

Further supporting evidence:

Stranger Things is an anagram for Transgen Rights
It's similar to under the skin which involves the same issues of gender identity.
"El" is spanish for The, she goes by a non-gender specific pronoun.
The show has anti nuclear family leanings.
El's real name/code is 011, this represents a corrupted chromosome of an intersex person.

Will is demonstrably gay: Him trying to be honest with Mike more than the others in the first episode shows he has additional feelings for him. The way the the show brought up that girl crying at Will's funeral and how Will would be excited to hear but he doesn't care at all when told. Additionally he was called gay a lot by a heap of characters and even his brother said it's ok to be different.

When Nancy is being interviewed about barbara being missing they ask her if Barbara would have been jealous and this is why she ran away. This is also misdirection, she's not jealous of Nancy having a boyfriend, she's jealous that Nancy isn't with her.

This is one of the most clever LGBTIP+ pieces of media to date.

Someone make a webm so we can fa- hate on it

cuute

>look mom I shitposted again

stop lying or your pants will catch fire

>deal with it :3

We are dealing with it:

Imagine you're walking outside and you suddenly see a handicapped retard boy, probably suffering from autism, down syndrome and maybe other things you've never heard about, he walks around flailing his arms and growling uncomprehensible words. You know this kid needs severe help and you do want to help him, but you feel kind of awkward to approach him, he might hit you or start screaming even louder. So you just walk away, trying to ignore him and hope somebody else will help him.

This is how we normal people feel if we see gay people in public

Because most men aren't faggots.
You're an exception to that rule.

>tfw no qt trap childhood friend gf

I'm worried about you autist user, you're acting like a bit of a weak prick

i bet im bigger than you

how about you upload a picture of your cock then big man

that's gay

What a shitty ripoff of Billy Elliott.

what is the psychological explanation of the Sup Forums having highest percentage of gay people? Not that im complaining but im just curious of the inner workings of their minds making connection between politics and homosexuality and deciding they must coexist. Has any western academics published anything on this matter yet?

SHE'S NOT A BOY SHE'S A PRETTY GIRL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The show is awesome. Go fuck yourself.