*laughs uncontrollably *

*laughs uncontrollably *

Damn isn't that a few flops in a row now?

Will he go the way of brendan fraser?

who the fuck wants to see that predictable, poorly acted, and uncreative movie.

Worst Emma BTFO

No Sully did pretty well, though there was that one movie that he went to India or some place that bombed I think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh good now he can be in marvel or star war

Saudi Arabia

>Patton Deadwife Oswalt not content with killing his wife

>needs to murder Tom Hanks career as well

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The trailer made me physically cringe. Emma Watson is still the worst actress in the world, and I don't ever want to see John Boyega again.

I'm disappointed since I was hoping we'd finally get to see Tom Hanks in a full on villain role.

How many unsuccessful movies has Emma Watson been a part of since Harry Potter now?

They've all been flops except for "Beauty and The Beast" but that doesn't fucking count, you could've cast a literal who and it would've been no difference.

>IT DOESN'T COUNT IF IT UNDERCUTS MY ARGUMENT

How about this: all the movies she was in that flopped don't count because Ronald McDonalds fat fucking nuts in your mouth.

Cinderella was a literal who.
The Force Awakens was a literal who.

>Established franchise/Existing Story
>Kids movie
>300m Disney shilling campaign with bribed RT critics

Sorry it really doesn't count.

What even was the fucking thing about? All saw were the tv spots saying how provocative it was but literally nothing about the story.

Dang, was this Bill Paxtons last role?

It sounds like a really shitty take on the subjects Person of Interest dealt with.

>She hasn't been in one successful movie.
>Except for that wildly successful one...
>IT DOESN'T COUNT

Pathetic.

Is Emma Watson box office poison now?

Calm down emma

>A movie about technology firm involving ethics and privacy

Nobody literally cares, people still use Gmail and smart phones despite knowing NSA is monitoring them.

You can't act. Please stick to modeling. I found your leaked pics to be as boring as your personality however.

>no argument

Thanks for playing bitch.

Maybe get a new agent that isn't incompetent and actually reads scripts?

Why does he keep taking on these obviously shitty roles and scripts? Is he being blackmailed? Is Tim Honks a kiddy fiddler?

>Emma Watson in charge of acting.

I didn't even know he had a new movie out.

That being said I liked The Burbs and I hate Tom Hanks because he's obsessed with hating Germans despite the entire race of Aryans being beaten down culturally and shit on in the current year and I unironically like Hitler

lol all her movies suck

He shouldve stopped at the green mile. He was at the top of his meme, then he did castaway and went full retard doing cloud atlas. His jew shilling finally caught up with him and he's now segal tier pumping out 2 joints a year

>Colonia that low
Huh? I thought that movie okay. Better start thinking of all the ways it was shit. Can't have 74% of reviews with higher standards than me.

I hope you're not implying that cast away was part of his decline

>patton oswalt
Does he have any more family or friends that will "die" so he can cope with this flop?

It was not successful because of her.

Tom Hanks can't carry a movie with shitters like Patton Oswald and Emma Watson weighing him down.

Prove it.

This is true

his career is over, dude never had a chance

Tom is really out of place there.

I wanna say that movie was funded by the Saudi government. Same way this shit was funded by the indian government, twice.

Something fucky going on.

fucking kek
the only way this cast could have been more JUST is if Breandan was in there

>all those libshits

maybe tom can go into the NY subways and hand out SJW feminist books with femma

It was a film that challenged him, ill give you that. He built a career on roles nobody else could pull off. Its just sad what he's stooped to

he won the fucking best actor award for spending 3 hours alone on a beach, over denzel

Take the recent string of her movies, all both critical and financial flops. Except for beauty and the beast.

Now look at all of disneys recent string of movies, no worries because there are lots of them. If you don't see the correlation you're just in denial. For what I don't know. Sure I think she's hot but she is a terrible actress

>entire career for ~10 years is make HP movies, aimed at kids
>half of those kids are boys
>barely any charisma or talent, just looks pretty
>post-HP, come up with the brilliant idea to spend your free time shit-talking men, the same men that appreciate your only actual value as an actress, alienating 50% of your base
I don't know why she's not doing well, it's a mystery.

now that's talent

I've never heard of The Circle. I think its most likely a flop since I have seen zero information on it.

I know the people who post these threads aren't looking for anything other than Patton Oswalt shit and JUST posting though.

Does anyone else just fucking hate this guy and avoid anything with him in it? Maybe it's just because I associate him with Spielberg and Zemeckis

I too hate good directors and actors

i don't think he cares desu

probably really awesome being tom hanks, nic cage or bill murray, since you can just pick roles you want and enjoy the process

i wouldnt say avoid, but i havent gone out of my way to watch most of his stuff since the mid-2000s

like that terminal movie, or that movie where he goes back to college

anyone that thinks beauty and the beast was a hit because of her is fucking retarded

probably what killed him

>blaming tom hanks
>not blaming the star of the movie Emma Watson

why is Sup Forums so trash?

Let's put Boyega in a film with Worst Emma and Tom Hanks as the evil guy.

What can possibly go wrong? :^)

>F

Who the fuck watches these movies?
That's the sort of thing that plays on TV sunday afternoon while no one pays attention.

He peaked at Turner & Hooch nothing he made after that was even close to being as good. What a sad career but, at least he had the great film that is Turner & Hooch in his career. I love Turner & Hooch.

u mean Burbs

Boomers and foreigners too stupid to realize Hymiewood is shitting all over them.

>tfw the only movie I watched with Emma Watson and possibly will ever watch was This Is the End

people in their 50s and 60s

Yo who the fuck was going to watch a movie about a circle anyways?

Lmao get real nigga!

Though I did enjoy Burbs, I have to say, Turner and Hooch is just a pure cinematic masterpiece. The dynamic duo of Turner & Hooch is not only funny but, also excellently played out through the entire movie. Despite being a dog, Hooch's actor was able to give us a real, almost human performance, one that should have landed him an oscar in my opinion. Tom Hanks was perfect as well, the actors just knew how and when to play off each other, and the director seemed to let them do their own things when the time called for it. Just great film making! Period!

This is unironically his best role.

Dog to rival Hooch himself?

What is that hairstyle called?

>nic cage
he plays in shitty movies because hes bankrupt and needs money. im pretty sure he doesnt enjoy any of them

the all black band hairstyle

JUST

Very much agree, this is my go to for /comfy/

The birthday snatcher

>masterpiece
only retards use that word to describe movies, so im going to assume that that movies is a pile of shit just like you

This really, Disney go broke with marketing for these flicks because they make the money back with toys and merchandise. These movies are unbombable

You laugh at this but he's still made three Robert Langdon movies to date.

I read this book on a whim like 2 years ago just because i liked the look of the cover and it sucked ass.

The only thing that stuck with me from the book was that the author's overuse of the word "Ebullient"

>come up with the brilliant idea to spend your free time shit-talking men
Nobody would care about her political views if she could act. Well, at least smart people (i.e., not Sup Forums) would know the difference and be less biased. Unfortunately for her, she can't.

You seem to be blinded by hate pleb. You have no even witness the greatness that is Turner & Hooch yet you disrespect it. You won't be laughing in hell.

naah man, he's not as rich as he used to be during his dinosaur collecting days - but the dude is not living on the poverty line

what always bothered me during this flick was the tech itself, i think they used apple laptops which were never plugged in or anything, a random client that doesn't exist which for some reason also played a sound when receiving e-mail. fucking ree.

it's one of the late 90s movies in which adults in their 30s are marveled by the internet and all the technology that came with it. on par with how twitter is perceived by most older folks, like this magical "new" thing, when in reality the concept of it would be laughed at even as far back as 1994. i never understood why it took off.

Because Ryan and Hanks are both fucking adorable in it.

last movie I saw him, he was a plane's pilot and it was a B-movie.

The Circle was intentionally made to be as unappealing as possible so whenever someone brings up the threat of online privacy being taken away everyone will instantly think of that movie and assume you're retarded.

you have to keep in mind this is when this shit was just starting to go mainstream. Remember Sandra Bullock in the Net?

>AOL
>random client

>a random client that doesn't exist which for some reason also played a sound when receiving e-mail

I really hope this is just a jab at how irrelevant AOL has gotten in the last fourteen years.

I think he just doesn't know what it is

What would even be the equivalent of this (or Sleepless in Seattle for that matter?) if they made a similar movie now? Google, skype and social media has kinda ruined this type of thing. The only thing I can come up with is going full retro, with hand written letters.

only the u.s had aol

netscape had an e-mail client that was used extensively, outlook as well.

>Bill Paxton

Is this the one where he gets cucked by Boyega? No wonder.

That's not a valid excuse satan AOL was referenced all the time in media back then especially the famous "You got mail" sound that played whenever anyone got mail.

Why is Karen Gillan so unbelievably hot?

I fucking lost it when Patton Oswalt showed up in the movie. i was chuckling during his whole scene.

Lost what?