The Story of Creation scientifically feasible. Prove me wrong!! Pro Tip: You're going to Hell

It's been about 6,000 years since the earth was made by the lord. Before that, here is what happened according to actual science:
Proven with experiments on the theory of relativity, we know time dilation is real, so, the closer you get to a massive body the more time slows down, or the farther away from it you are, the more time speeds up.
>God created the Earth in 7 days. In that 7 days, the rest of the universe aged about 14 billion years. If 7 days near a massive body(GOD) equals 14 billion years away from it, then each day of creation is equal to about 2 billion years for the rest of the Universe.
>According to Einstein and Schwarzschild, if 1 day near massive body(GOD) equals 2 billion years, then GOD would weigh 4,570,316,800,000 Solar Masses and be 77,695,385,600,000 miles tall.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20151216-virgin-births-are-happening-everywhere
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmanisi#Archaeological_site
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans

The bible says nothing about black holes. Stop trying to appease men by projecting pseudoscience on to the Word of God.

doesn't mention the BIG BLACK NIGGERS that visit your mom every night either but here we are

that's not ken ham, so beat it.
why does the bible need to say things about black holes? says nothing about dinosaurs either, but they still exist, right? did this go over your little head? time dilation works for all massive objects. massive objects do not have to be black holes. this is real science, not pseudoscience. nice try though.

Nobody is arguing with you
God made the dinosaurs why is this so hard to accept?

fedora btfo

What's the point of space by biblical standards?

Is revelation is legit it speaks of everything happening on Earth, which means the end times will come before humanity colonizes the stars.

Which makes me wonder what the fuck is even the point of space being there, why'd god create something so immense for humanity to never touch, if we are truly his most precious creation then there is nothing else out there above us, yet we will never colonize it.

Seems completely pointless.

Save this for Yourself. Rest of us will be happy not arguing over Your point of view.

But not in the order and the way you claim.

Then when did God make the dinosaurs?

astronomy and such
Also perhaps spirits dwell on other heavenly bodies as well.

Only Europeans are dumb enough to believe evolution

>According to Einstein and Schwarzschild,

Citation needed, illiterate christianfag.

God is such a massive Cunt

>says nothing about dinosaurs either
Yes it does. It mentions a leviathan, unicorns and a behemoth (dinosaur with huge tail, probably a brontosaur or something).

The black hole nonsense was created by a Catholic. Stop trying to please men. Why are you more concerned with what they think?

They've rejected the truth of God, they are all condemned, and you're trying to make yourself look less stupid in their eyes by mixing their lies with the truth of God.

Oh and by the way, it says quite clearly that the first period of time in the creation was a day. A day is 24 hours.

Scientists with their stupid theories will have to revise everything they know about electricity in 5 years and all the atheists will nod their head like dumb sheep and say "yes atheist master you are never wrong we will always follow you" and then 5 years later all that goes out the window as they pull another dumb theory out their ass.
This is how it happened
That didn't happen, all the dinosaurs were killed in the flood

Astronomy makes sense I suppose. I don't think spirits dwell outside of Earth by biblical lore, humanity and Earth are very important in what the future coming of Christ has in store.

Ironic since those 'time travelers' aren't using their eyes, they've got some scientific contraption stuck over their faces.

Also there was no hunting for food in Eden.

Also Adam and Eve were the only humans in Eden
God bless those Yankees, the only people on this continent with a brain

Tell that to the creationists.

>That didn't happen, all the dinosaurs were killed in the flood
Not according to Ken Hamm leaf. The new ark exhibit and it's sister attraction clearly teach us there were dinos on the ark. How you can believe some guy built a giant boat, and all the world's animals came two by two, and they floated around until the waters subsided, then repopulated the earth, yet draw the line at dinosaurs being on the ark is quite strange.

>a day is 24 hours
clearly scientifically illiterate. stop trying to make god fearing men look stupid
pic related

Science
noun
a branch of knowledge or study dealing with a body of facts or truths systematically arranged and showing the operation of general laws:
the mathematical sciences.
systematic knowledge of the physical or material world gained through observation and experimentation.
any of the branches of natural or physical science.
systematized knowledge in general.
knowledge, as of facts or principles; knowledge gained by systematic study.
a particular branch of knowledge.
skill, especially reflecting a precise application of facts or principles; proficiency.

Fuck off with your lies.

>That didn't happen, all the dinosaurs were killed in the flood
Proofs?

Because all dinosaurs went extinct, obviously they must have died during the flood unless they're a really pathetic species and couldn't survive on their own, maybe it's possible some dinosaurs were on it like crocodiles we honestly don't know

Autism: The Post

The fossils, and the fact you can find fossils even high up in the mountains or buried so deep. It just makes sense

I thought you were serious for a moment but then I saw your other posts.

Man was created as a vegan, and given 'all good plants for food' to eat.

No one was running around in loin cloths with spears, that's stupid. Where is the verse which says there was?

2 people, naked. Then they covered their crotch with leaves when they sinned, and then were made to leave Eden.

Sure, after Eden, they probably ate sheep and cows and stuff, since Abel had a flock.

This is why it's always better to put God's Word above other people's words. When you think someone is making the truth look stupid, go to the original source and see for yourself.

This, the bible should be your source of information not some person but God himself.

>clearly scientifically illiterate. stop trying to make god fearing men look stupid
Is a day not 24 hours?
If you fear God, why are you trying to convince non-Christians that you are willing to project stupid nonsense on to the truth in order to meet them half way?

Genesis 1:5
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

A day is 24 hours.

Science

Any stuff related to the external world

Spiritual Science

stuff related to soul progress and the internal world

>When you think someone is making the truth look stupid, go to the original source and see for yourself.

Creationism as described by Andrew Schalfy, Ken Ham, the creation museum is pretty stupid allright.

how have i never found this opinion when the god debate meme is so worn out its fossilized? it makes perfect sense that the relative speed of time was much faster during the formative years of the universe.

Creation theory is scientifically feasible.
Young Earth Creationist Theory is not.
>God created the earth in 7 days
Stop right there chach.

Creation theory only holds up if it's tied to god being the initial supplier of materials nothing more.

In the beginning god filled the empty void around him with random materials and grabbed a beer to watch the show.

The bible could literally be turned into a one page pamphlet.
>Don't be a shit head
>Don't be iniquitous
>Try to love everyone (doesn't mean you need to respect them or associate with them)
>Try to help people as you go along any way you can no matter how small.

Print that shit and convert some atheists.

No creation is described by the bible, it's in the very first chapter of genesis
>And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

ITT: People who were kicked from heaven roleplay how much they don't believe or how they worship a false name of God.

You don't say.

All of you stupid niggers actually WORSHIP a Jew, you know that right? You can try to read between the lines of books written by druggies and scam artists, or you can take every word literally, but all of you are still worshiping a mentally disabled Jew who's mom had """never""" had sex before, and thought that he was magic.

this is what retarded hellbound faggots always do. they use the most extreme or crazy things somebody else said to argue with because they'll lose the argument if they stick to the subject at hand. Isaac Newton believed in alchemy and Bible code. Why do you believe anything he ever said? a lot of scientists said wrong things. what if i post all the stupid incorrect theories scientists ever posted? there will be a lot more of those than religious ones. we stick with what we know is right

>If 7 days near a massive body(GOD)
So NOW God is supposed to have a physical presence, and on top of that, it's massive?

Well, if you open up Genesis (KJV) and read it, it's all true. That's my belief. It's His story (history). God cannot lie.

Noah's ark is real too.

I believe it all. Whether you think I'm stupid or not is irrelevant to me. God gave this gift to me, I can't really share it, except to show it to you and hope that you also receive it.

>He's trying to argue genesis is literally true
>Even though it doesn't even really work as a metaphor.
Okay
>There are no waters above and below. That isn't how rain works. (Also kinda implies water is older than God)
>There is no night and day outside the earth, its an illusion created by the rotation of the earth. It says the seven days are measured from morning to evening as if these are objective, but the planet has different time zones, its always morning somewhere.
>There is no vault or firmament, the air gets thinner as you go up
>Seed baring plants and fruit baring trees aren't the oldest life.
>The stars aren't just 'lights in the sky'
>The sun is older than the earth, and certainly older than plants.
>The moon isn't a light source.
>Birds and marine animals are not the same age
>Livestock did not just appear, we bred them. They are not older than humans
>Insects are not younger than all previously mentioned.
>Does this last bit about them (Freudian slip?) creating humans together, male and female, and giving them access to 'all fruit baring trees' not contradict the next story?

A true christian worships god not Jesus.
If you had ever attended any kind of service you would know this.
>INB4 Jesus and god are the same person (gtfo catholics)

God made everything in 6 days not 7 days
>And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Kek wills it faggots, learn to live with the fact that nothing matters and there is no greater meaning to anything.

>they use the most extreme or crazy things somebody else said

This can be applied to the entirety of young earth creationism then.

>WORSHIP a Jew
No, I worship God.

The Son of God happened to be born in the lineage of Judah.

Don't you think 'Jew' is a much lesser title than 'God the Son'? I do.

there are actually many proofs of animals having babies while virgins so dont act like its impossible
bbc.com/earth/story/20151216-virgin-births-are-happening-everywhere
>jesus wasnt jewish in the same sense of jews of today. they are going to hell and they tarnished the reputation of real men of god.

3 scriptures have been added to your digibible.

Where are you at? I never thought I'd meet a fundamentalist Brit
The bible does say you cannot get into Heaven without a faith in Christ, but I do agree they aren't the same person. Otherwise Jesus would be saying "why have I forsaken myself?"

The meme has gone on long enough now. We've had our laugh.

Little secret for you relifags. Its all been a freaking hoax to keep you cucked. You are all mere fish taking the jewish bait like a boss. Sorry we've made you living a lie. We were just joking.

Initiation, niggers

I live in North West England.

give some proof that the earth is 4 billion years old as a consequence that cant be explained by time dilation or you are just calling names like a child. can't do it? it's okay, no one can. go suck bill nyes dick.

2 Peter 3:8—‘one day is like a thousand years’

Earth was built in 6000 years. Then the Lord rested for 1000 years. Get it right losers.

I'll see Hillary in Hell!

see, that would all make sense if god was real, but he isn't. Jesus was literally a JEW who JEWED everyone into thinking that he was the son of god, and people still believe his tricks 2000 fucking YEARS later. It still baffles me. I don't understand. How can normal, non-delusional functioning members of a civilization actually believe in fairy tales like this, and for the sole purpose of not having to face the fact that when you die, there is nothing. You are no more. It is a coping method, a coping method for death.

American '''''' education '''''' everyone

Exactly what the dude said

God gave the stuff, grabbed a beer and made it assemble itself

>Earth was built in 6000 years
Not true. The evening and the morning were the first day. On the 7th day, God rested.

>you are just calling names like a child. can't do it? it's okay, no one can. go suck bill nyes dick.
wew lad

>FAITH IN CHRIST
Just because you have faith that someone you never met existed and did something doesn't mean you worship them.

If they were one in the same then everyone who believes in great scientists like Leonardo DaVinci, Charles Darwin and Euclid who they have never met would also worship them because they acknowledge their existence.

We don't know how God did it but we know he did it

As far as I understand god creates for his own pleasure so I see no reason why he would stop with one planet or galaxy or universe or even reality.

Fresh tissue found in "ancient" dinosaur bones.

Carbon dating completely inaccurate

Oblong skulls found and scientists try to say its from head boarding but that doesnt explain how their suture structure is different between the growth plates

Stones found depicting dinoaurs with flesh and all, stories around the world about dragons... The word and idea Dinosaur is an 18th century invention just like evolution.

Also fruit flies reproduce a new generation every eleven days and have not nor will ever produce anything othere than a new generation of fruit flies.

>It still baffles me. I don't understand.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Where in the bible does it say "and on the seven thousandth day God rested" nowhere, it was 6 days he took to create everything.

This is on the same level as people who say trump is just lying when he says he supports Israel to "out-jew the jews!". It is very sad to watch...

this is what atheism leads to. this is why atheism will kill itself and cease to exist in a decade or two.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmanisi#Archaeological_site

Dumbass.

Also where the fuck was the daylight coming from before the sun was made?
Are we getting into Lord of the Rings 'great lamps' territory here?

I know exactly how god did it.
He omnipotently created the materials he wanted in his world then expelled them out into the universe.

If you want to know what happened after that study the big bang.

God is only the supplier of the initial materials upon which he sat back to let it go on its own.

It's like watching your kid grow up. You give them everything they would need then sit back and watch them burn when they move out.

you realize you have african genes, right? fins are the only europeans with the african theif and violence genes prevalent in their DNA. so technically, you arent even white.

John 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Yeah Jesus sure tricked everyone with that brutal execution and everything. Those suckers! Stop being an idiot.

The Big Bang was Gods voice saying "let there be light"

THIS

My thoughts exactly. And he even quoted a figure. A finite god sounds suddenly a lot less impressive.

Also nice trips. Kek be praised.

Quoting parts from the bible that says some people cannot comprehend the existence of god isn't an argument. That is basic logic. Some people aren't just going to go along with the new stupid trend (i.e religion) blindly. The only reason people believe in god is because their parents told them to, and there parents told them to, and so on. Every once in a while though, people are either raised to believe whatever they want, or they just grow up and realize it is all a sham. I am the latter. I was never convinced, even as a small child. It's all bullshit.

This is the most retarded interpretation of evolution I have ever seen.

How can you misrepresent it this badly?

I was forced since day one to believe it's a lie by my government, by my teachers, by my family but thankfully I grew up and realised Satan wants to lead more souls into Hell. He feeds off of our suffering, this is the source of all the degeneracy we face on earth now, Satan! He wants you to stop believing, to live a life of sin.

>Let there be light
>let there be matter
>let there be gravity
>let all matter have mass
>let all matter also have a coupled anti matter as well as several different types of quarks to keep them together

Yeah first one sounded better than putting a whole damn list in there. If that was in there there'd be no point to physics because it would be all laid out for us.

The whole theory of evolution is fake and stupid

What are you even trying to say?

Quoting parts from encyclopedias that say some dinosaurs or the big bang existed isn't an argument. That is basic logic. Some people aren't just going to go along with the new stupid trend (i.e religion) blindly[ unless a scientist says it]. The only reason people believe in science is because strangers on TV told them to, and there teachers told them to, and so on. Every once in a while though, people are either raised to believe whatever they want, or they just grow up and realize it is all a sham. I am the latter. I was never convinced, even as a small child. It's all bullshit, except for the Bible.

I could see your theory of "let there be light" translating to the Big Bang but if that were true why didn't god mention all the other materials he put into the universe as well?
>IE particles, waves, etc.

I'm no fedora but I'm not sure I can see those two things linking up.
>you're awfully polite for AFL

>It's all bullshit, except for the Bible.

genesis clearly implies that the daylight and god are separate and that he experiences the change between night and day.

Also that's a quote of Jesus, Jesus wasn't literally incandescent. That's silly. And don't go on about the trinity, he's talking about Yahweh as 'Him' in the previous line, 'I' clearly refers to Jesus alone.