US artist proposes public monument to Berlin's African drug dealers

Berlin YES !

dw.com/en/us-artist-proposes-public-monument-to-berlins-african-drug-dealers/a-19419524

> A US artist has proposed installing a public monument to the African drug dealers who "provide a valuable service" in Berlin's parks. The idea has met with vicious online vitriol, which the artist says proves his point.

Praise Kek. This is beyond parody.

>
Two of the local parks, Görlitzer Park and Hasenheide, are the scene of frequent police raids against drug dealers, most of whom are of African origin. "Establishing a monument to the African-immigrant park drug dealer would recognize contribution of this dangerous job in the ongoing fight against the heritage of colonialism and for individual's freedom to control their body,".

Black immigrants in Berlin are shit-tier even by African standards. Seeing libtards pretending to like them is hilarious. Berliners are actually kinda racist, they just don't want to admit it to themselves. They should grow a pair and deport the human trash, nothing of value would be lost.

I haven't seen a black community as poorly integrated as in Berlin, black women are nowhere to be seen and the men are too busy dealing shitty weed to get a proper job.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/55784152
bbc.com/news/magazine-23607302
youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>US Artist

Yeah Pirate party and that amerilard proposed it.
They are laughed at. By everyone, not gonna happen.
"drug dealing is a job like any other just more dangerous , those poor poor nogs" - t.pirate party politican.

>(((artist))) proposes edgy idea for no reason
This is news how? It's not even close to being the worst thing the modern art community has done.

>They are laughed at. By everyone, not gonna happen.

Sometimes they still get away with the most ridiculous shit.

Another one, it probably wasn't cheap either.

Are those life jackets?

>be Berliner
>walk towards Görlitzer Park
>nignogs everywhere
>enter the park
>more nignogs nignogging on their phones everywhere
>feels like I've entered some African shithole

Sure, let's build them a monument, (((US artist))).

Yes.

> Ai Weiwei covers Berlin venue with 14,000 life jackets. Latest installation by renowned Chinese artist highlights plight of refugees risking their lives to reach Europe.

renowned chinese scam artist*
That looks ugly as shit

Who goes to the görlitz anyways. the weed they sell is shit anyways.

>The idea has met with vicious online vitriol, which the artist says proves his point.
If he had received praise instead would his point have been disproven?

The blacks in the park were always bro-tier to me and provided me with high quality smoke.

>US artist

America delenda est.

> (((dissident))) chinese artist that loves money - check
> shit-tier modern art designed to further cuck the people - check
> government spending a fuckton of public money on stupid shit nobody needs - check

Relax user, all is going according to plan.

sorry germanbros, I really do wish we'd just keep this bullshit in america if if has to exist at all.

Don't you see that's a good thing? It will redpill the public. It will show more people what's wrong. Remember, most people who voted for Hitler didn't do so because they were convinced of him, but because they feared the communists who would have been even worse. The more our people are exposed to leftist tyranny, the more right-wing they will become.

Hahahhahahaahhaa....leave it to a cooperation between the world pillars of degeneracy Germonney, Burgerland and Börlin to create this gift from the gods.

Meanwhile in Turkey...Sultan Erdogan goes full 88. I wonder, if he will send his ground troops to invade Berlin soon, leading the charge from Neuköln.

>Americuks trying to cuck other countries
Why do they do this?

(((No particular reason.)))

(((promised land)))

Before the thread dies, here is a documentary on Art and Aesthetics with Roger Scruton.

vimeo.com/55784152

He's pretty based too, look him up.

bbc.com/news/magazine-23607302

> A Point of View: Is democracy overrated?

Jootube link

> Why Beauty Matters

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

This is fantastic