How long until her kike managers force our Aryan Goddess to go Black...

How long until her kike managers force our Aryan Goddess to go Black? Surprised it hasn't happened yet considering how she is pretty much the epitome of white beauty and class

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo
youtube.com/watch?v=1iwGIBewHPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literal perfection

i think thats prob in her contract some where, no fucking black guys. she really seems to hate them physically. she might date a shemar moore down the line, but guys like him aint even black

Thinly veiled taytay pic dump?

I doubt she would have something like that in writing. I can easily see kikes pushing her to date sole nog rapper

I really dislike jews

Aryan Waifu knows us

Consider me skeptical

I'd pay good money to see her get BLACKED

Anyone have the selfie taytay took where she has red lipstick on and is making an o face?
Been trying to find that lately. Busted thousands of nuts to that one
>mac
I'm so disappointed

she doesnt have a manager

I want her to bully me so badly
Part of her appeal to me is that she's such a cold bitch.

Back to your cuck shed Sven. I'm surprised Jamal lets you have wifi.

The day she (and if) goes black, is the day Sup Forums will be spammed with cuck threads like never before. I think the mods will be banning more users in 1 day than all of Sup Forums combined in 10 years.

What if though, what if she's being told to date and dump all these white boyfriends, and then suddenly get with a black guy and stay with him for 10 years? Can you fucking imagine the propaganda, goddamn.

youtube.com/watch?v=QcIy9NiNbmo

Already happened neets.

why does she maintain that virgin chastity appearence and style when she is notorious whore?

I hope she gets passed out drunk and raped by a pack of niggers

she seems to be pretty self actualized in her career. Shes not doing it without advice but she seems to make many of her own decisions.

It will only happen if she wants it.

>that fucking jaw
Hnnnnggggg

Isn't that your fantasy, Brandon?

Please stop spreading lies

she is the definition of a fake woman

she is realy a virgin? or at least married?

She got JEWED by Jake Glyhalefi2hvuirnfevid

She's gone ghetto

The twerking in her "shake it Off" video was the turning point

she abandon country music career

she's new song is ..... (bad blood ,Out Of The Woods)
something like Katy Perry shit
there is no difference at all

she Attended GOP Convention in 2008

However In 2016

She Attende GLAAD award show

The truth is , she's a liberal feminist

she is notorious for making songs about her boyfriends. she's a whore like almost all women in that business become.

I'm official done with her. I deleted all of my music of her. I don't want to see this jew bitch again.

She already has...

>The twerking in her "shake it Off" video was the turning point

and was widely criticized for it by pigs

>she's new song is ..... (bad blood ,Out Of The Woods)
something like Katy Perry shit
there is no difference at all

style and wildest dreams were actually good

>Aryan Goddess

*by nigs

Protip: just because your thread is about your autistic racial cuck fantasies, doesn't mean it isn't off-topic shitposting.

R E P O R T
AND
I G N O R E

Hello Taylor

kys and never come back to Sup Forums you degenerate traitor

>style and wildest dreams were actually good

No, Maria Callas Opera is good

that's sound like hipster song

I Give you, RED Pill

youtube.com/watch?v=1iwGIBewHPM

Facially and body proportions OTHER than, ass/tits where she is totally deficient. Its a modeling body, not a breeding one.

i love taytay so much ^^

Along with Emma Watson - she is the most overrated woman with regards to looks. She is above average but not this Goddess that a lot of you guys on Sup Forums make her out to be.

Pretty much except emma was realllly overrated.

I don't know what you guys like so much about her. She has a pretty face but she's way too tall and has no boobs and no ass.

No doubt. I wouldn't bat an eyelid if she walked passed me. Completely average in looks.

>too tall

pic related its you

Chloe Moretz or whatever her last name is, looked like she would grow up to be hotter than what occured. No assets, yet face got fatter

>those heels
Prolly would be me also.

what an ugly and greedy whore

Most celebrities are over-rated in looks, especially when you consider how much photo-shopping, make up and money goes into their image. I see women everyday that are 10 times hotter than 95% of them - and I live in Britain.

>Sup Forums

What a potentially garbage individual.

Given the average height in your country that's probably you. I'm 6'1" and with her height and with heels she would be as tall as me so no thanks.

It's a trump card. when taylor swift's momentum finally slows down, when she is about to be irrelevant again because she's gotten older, or some new starlet is taking over, Taylor will start an interracial relationship for media attention. The music and media industry will reward her for this because it's what they want to see.

check em

>she would be the same height as me

lmao