also if you mean the whole movie then the gf, what a selfish cunt

The teacher for being an ass

The students for not reporting him for harassment

youtube.com/watch?v=4noaE0CdZUw
is this the best ending of all time?

nobody, that's how you become a fucking legend

The director, for casting Miles Teller

They're both wrong.

Fletcher's an egomaniacal cunt who can't distinguish between 'technical aptitude' and 'true art'.
Congratulations, asshole. You found someone who can finally beat the drums at the right exact speed and rhythm that you wanted. Doesn't mean he's going to be the next Mozart. Making masterpieces has a lot more to do with 'muh machine gun drumming'.

As for Neiman, he needs to stop being a cuck for Fletcher. Desperately seeking the approval of narcissists is retarded.

>buying the truck driver to make him crash Neiman's car
that was a bit too far desu

Well was he rushing or dragging?

schillinger was on the right side

One got cucked by Supergirl and the other teaches instead of doing.

That should tell you right there.

Neither of them. The kid knew the teacher was hard on his students and could have walked away at any time.

Why the fuck isn't this Fletcher retard a godlike musician if he knows how hard you have to work

Why the fuck isn't he Charlie Parker tier instead of a shithead teaching cunt

The kid, he should have just played the correct tempo.

He's also the gatekeeper for him having a career, so it's not that simplistic. He had guidelines as an educator to follow and he broke them.

too old

He broke up with the girl, though.

>You found someone who can finally beat the drums at the right exact speed and rhythm that you wanted. Doesn't mean he's going to be the next Mozart. Making masterpieces has a lot more to do with 'muh machine gun drumming'.
Modern music industry and 90% of the population disagree senpai

>were you russian or were you dragon
was fletcher fucking retarded? dragons don't exist in real life

>He believes the lie that dragons don't exist
The Chinese have them hidden in Chongqing and Lhasa bruh

both, for wasting their lives on a dead idiom (that entirely deserved its death).

Old people have arthritis

what idiom?

It takes two to tango

If you take it as a movie about teaching Jazz, Fletcher's a moron. You don't get good at jazz by forcing yourself to do the absolute perfect doubletime.
I've got a feeling the director knew this, though.

If you take it as a movie about pushing yourself beyond what you think your limits are, stopping at nothing to be the very best you can be, than Flechter was 100% in the right. Note that he was right in the end; despite all the shit Fletcher threw at him, Neiman did not give up. He absolutely BTFO of Fletcher, and that's exactly what he wanted. Someone who would never call it quits.

tl;dr: it's a sports movie about music.

jazz and classical music are very different in composition and what makes a good piece. saying he wont be the next mozart is not an argument because he wasnt trying to be.

>GET ME PICTURES OF BATMAN

The lazy will say Fletcher was insane and didn't know what he was doing.

The strong will realize he was completely right.

the vampire

this scene did something to me and I don't know what it was, no other film has done it to me. I was literally shaking with excitement(?) and crying at the same time when it went to black. the whole movie was a giant build up to this climax of a scene.

Women for not understanding the film.