Happeing in Serbia

>Around 400 migrants began huger strike at Belgrade bust station
>This all started because Hungary closed its borders to them
>Most of protesters are from Afghanistan and Pakistan and almost all of them are adult Males or teenagers

blic.rs/vesti/beograd/strajk-gladju-vise-od-400-migranata-strajkuje-gladu-kod-autobuske-stanice-u-beogradu/vsgbjfz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
w2eu.info/
youtube.com/watch?v=-xDHcFCHwFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race
youtube.com/watch?v=_5f0CyNrFPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gotta get to gernoney and swedistan before winter, and get a nice flat there.

Stay based, Hungary

Let them fucking die. They realise the key to their successful invasion is the weakness of the left and they are exploiting it.

>Let them fucking die

Military industrial complex would love that narrative

let the rats starve to death or better yet lock them in a pen so they start eating eachother

How many Ramadans do they think they'll have?

Haha, Serbia is such a shithole that not even refugees would rather starve than stay there.

>Huger strike
Sounds like something a dragon ball character would say before hitting another character.

hunger strike is like...i don't know..then don't eat people it just hurts yourself lol

Kebabs trying to rent-seek gibs from Serbia is like jews trying to get gibs from nazi Germany

>Kebabs
>In Based Serbia
Remove them, let them starve.
God wills it

youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

So let them starve? I don't see the problem. In a little over a month the problem goes away without resistance.

>hunger strike

Take a grill, a pan and fry some bacon near their tents.

>based gypsy knows whats up

So why dont they go to Hungary border and be hungry there?

Passed by this morning on my way to work, fuck them. They can all fucking die for all I care. Not a single woman or child, it's all 20somethings or younger.

Poor deluded gemanistanian

>To get into Hungary we must become one of them

They are trying to assimilate, but the language barrier is causing some problems.

is this the kind of shit thats going to happen once trump gets elected?

>This all started because Hungary closed its borders to them

EAT SHIT PUSSIES

Maybe they think being Hungry will allow rhem into Hungary

looks like it was organized by someone with experience with generating public empathy through images, wouldnt be surprised if these guys were involved

w2eu.info/

oh God imagine if they got violent, expecting a meek response like their Brothers get in western/northern Europe. And then they get Balkan'd by police and civilians together.

Let them starve, what's the problem?

> USA & Germanistan

Invading Europe is not a human right

underrated post.

>hunger strike
Well, let them - self-removing Kebab is very efficient!

Send them to Sven. His ass isn't streched enough yet :^)

Damn, this is deep...

Hm, that really makes you think

>Afgan & Paki
>Refugees
Yea right

btw don't send them here

how the fuck is this "The happening" nabijem ti mamu?

I have heard Atlantis should be really nice around this time of the year.

and then we get bombed by western devil

I came home from vacation a week ago and saw these dogs praying in the grass area of the park behind the bus station, there wasn't this many of them either.

>Let them fucking die
I don't want to get bombed again for violating human rights.

They don't die, Belgrade is full of bleeding heart liberal women and their cuck lapdog boyfriends and friends.

hmm why is a hunger strike a "happening" they do it to themselves.. let them starve either they stop before they die or they die. Both of those outcomes end this "strike".

Hahahaha, we have this every day in Sweden (I'm on vacation in an actual European country atm)

I've been to serbia and I've gotta say I'm suprised you're not doing anything about it...

Run over them over with a truck.
#NotAllCisWhiteMen

you have some shit on the yellow field Romania

Good. There's 400 problems that just solved itself.

One day, we will be one

Пaнтepи, пaнтepи
Bи cтe хpaбpы мoмцы
Haихpaбpee нaши
Cpбcки Дoбpoвoльцы

underrated as hell

Fuck the West for betraying Serbia. I hope this Muslims get BTFOd

NO

This is NOT a Romani thread.
>money mister please
>please give me money mister please
NO

NO

GET OUT

are serbs white?

You signed the Dublin agreement, you took them
Nobody to blame, but you

>hunger strike
Never understood this shit, why should i care? If they die from starvation problem will fix itself.

we are Serbs, God's chosen people and Orthodox God is the only true one

It's a leverage tactic to get the vocal liberal minority to make enough of a ruckus so you get what you want, for 95% of Serbia they could die right there in that park and we wouldn't care, but for that other 5% this is a big deal.

>Mfw Im visiting Belgrade tomorrow

A-Am I safe?

What is your defention of white? Dinaric man can get tanned unlike snowniggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=-xDHcFCHwFw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinaric_race

you need pineapple on your flag to be somewhat safe you motherfucker

this. It's about getting into the heads of irrational people than only listen to their feelings.
That's why they work today, but didn't work too well a few decades ago. To much leftism and women in politics now.

>Motherfucker

Don't you guys like us?
I'm coming over to visit your historical museumss, churches and visit my girlfriend's family, not to disprespect your culture.

I feel like a hunger strike might be useful if they where in a place with more liberals like Germany or Sweden.

see

Do this for justice

> for 95% of Serbia they could die right there in that park and we wouldn't care
Hmmmmm I see

Are serbian girls good looking? Strong? I´ve came across the stereotype that serbian girls are tough because of their tough upcoming or this utter bullshit?

Lol suicide is the best choice for these people. No one wants you there.
DIE!!!

>400 sandniggers protesting
>City has over 2 million inhabitants

Yea i'd guess you're pretty safe, plus those fuckers will stop protesting as soon as the sun sets, they'll forget that it's not ramadan and that they are, in fact, on a hunger strike

THIS

fuck i meant over 1 million

The traditional ones are harder than most women, it's the energy of the language I think. The liberal ones are indistinguishable VICE/Bzzfeed propaganda swallowing sheep same as any other country.

Dutch people are cool, I guess. I think you'll find us welcoming.

Those fucker did the same thing last year here. At the border with Croatia. And you know what happened? The far left from Slovenia and Croatia united and gave them food. The poor police officers were starving and they asked if the could gave them some because they were on a 12 hour shift. And the far left said no and started attacking them. Some good people posted this of Facebook and other good poeple came and gave police officers food.

I can't find the video but it happened at night and it's the same as this one. The only difference is that it isn't the immigrants that attacked the police but the far left.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5f0CyNrFPo

they themselves provided the solution to the problem they've caused. everything seems to be in order

>The traditional ones are harder than most women, it's the energy of the language I think.
I´m packing my bags

400 2 low for us
8k or we don't react

That's a self-solving issue though, isn't it?

Offer them alcohol and pork.

Let them starve to death

He does have a point, if the US stopped waging wars all over the world, they wouldn't have an excuse to come here.

That is like a rite of passage to your first step of assimilation there right?

The only reason they are here is because mutti Merkel invited them

So why don't they go to America instead of inflicting Misery on the great invaders of Hungary and Serbia.

>pls. keep us from bashing each others' heads in
So they are asking for more intervention? I mean, sure, the West does encourage it and support some factions or even try to instigate it, but ultimately, it's those sandniggers who actually go out and take up a gun and start arabspringing and whatnot. If they would just sit down and do nothing, nothing in the last years would've happened.

There's an ocean in the way.
That's why the United States of America is the biggest destructive force in the world. Not muslims, not jews, not Russia. It's the good ol' US of A that sends their aircraft carriers halfway across the globe to stir shit up, then leaves the neighboring nations to deal with the fallout.

They won't really do it but the media will spin it for fucking more sympathy towards them.

You're welcome.

Underrated.

U N D E R R A T E D
N
D
E
R
R
E
D

The point i am making is that they blame Western Europe for wars and say that as a consequence they should be let in but really no one there starts shit at all.

i never understood hunger strikes. what happens when you don't accomplish your goal? you either die or go back on your promise and eat. if you personally choose not to eat, why should the group you're striking against feel bad about your choice to starve yourself?

RARE

It only works when the people you are protesting actually give a fuck if you live or die, or at least makes them look bad enough to others for them to care

also rare

This is no happening,brate.

Hope they aren't too Hungary!

We really should not get involved thou.

>tfw taking a bus from the min station at midnight today

Ill eat a sandwich infront of them

>ar-15/m16/whatever
triggered

what's it like in samoa?

I do. Two birds, one stone.

>Implying that all the immigrants are """refugees"""
Sure, family.