Can you believe Donald Trump is going to be president

Can you believe Donald Trump is going to be president

DONALD FUCKING TRUMP

HAHAHAHA
I fucking love it, people will vote for anything

I've supported Donald Trump since day 1 but that's because i am a proud and self proclaimed thicko who only votes for the best personality.

I obviously can't actually vote trump, but I would. I voted UKIP in UK. Politics is such a laugh

DONALD TRUMP
HOLY SHIT

It's actually hilarious, I can't be the only one here who thinks it's the funniest thing ever?

I always support the Donald by backing up his ideology and pretending I genuinely care but I think it's so funny

People take politics too seriously, they genuinely think that a new government can make them rich, it just won't happen, this isn't a fairytale it's reality.

I am right wing anyway, I'm not an ironic reddit lefty coming to troll you, I also frequent Sup Forums

The best bit about this is all the genuine candidates like Rand Paul who were pushed aside so the lads could vote for their favoirte TV business comedian.

I am 100% confident this guy is going to be PM. Idiocracy is coming true but I'll still be laughing

Other urls found in this thread:

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How could he become PM?

>1 post by this ID

sage and move on.

>Donald
>Trump

The Donald

He even has a funny name

And now ladies and gentlemen, we welcome the president of the US of A to this years Super Bowl half time show

T H E D O N A L D

YEEEEEEEEE
USA USA USA USA USA
OOOOH SAY CAN YOU SEEE

what a country

Oh I meant president lol

Not PM

good work goyim, we have deposited 5 shekels on your account.

Thanks!

>post number 2 in the thread
Kys fucking leaf boy

> leaf boy

Really grasping there aren't you? You can complain all you want but at least the USA has dentists.

I'm not even complaining did you even read the thread?
I support trump but it's really funny

This is a bait thread.

It isn't I'm being genuine but faggots like you can't accept that pol is even a little bit satire

> faggots
> Satire

As stated above. Bait.

Sage

Wtf I'm #MentallyHill now

with poor bait like this,
i appreciate the leaf more

"kys" seems so strange, like the drake attempt of a meme or "baka".
I associate it with subhumans ( niggers and slavs in particular seem fond of it ).

fuck you leaf you piece of shit

Nice proxy OP

what? i was calling the leaf a piece of shit because of the webm you fucking cuck

THE DELEGATES

DONALD

PLEASE

a fucking leaf

Wtf I hate trump now

It's pretty funny. It's gonna be awkward for a while when he gets elected, no doubt. Hopefully he won't do a terrible job. Also, I really doubt that wall is going to get built. I can hear it now: "Mexico says they don't want to pay for the wall... But they will. They'll come around. I know they will. You'll see, you'll all see, it's going to be great, truly, I mean that. No doubt in my mind. Great." and so on.

Still beats Hillary. No doubt.

>reality TV star with zero political experience will become president
Only in America.

At least we aren't Canada

This is a common theme in America. Ronald Reagan was a fucking B-rated Hollywood actor. Everyone even hated his shitty movie appearances yet he made it all the way to the President

I want summer to leave

You elected Merkel.
Only in Doucheland.

Reagan actually had some political acumen before he ran for president

But everyone with american "political" experience has "experienced" the "correct" way to act.
And that's a problem, you see? Because the way american politicians act, and the policies they support and implement are not particularly good for the american tax payer. You know, the people the government actually represents?

America is about to vote for Donald Trump to be their president

The Donald is going to be elected by the American People to be the leader of the Worlds greatest superpower

Ronald Reagan was basically the corporate worlds keynote speaker for 15 years, head of the Screen Actors Guild for a long while and governor of California.

Just remember George W. Bush was an alcoholic oil executive!

T. ;)

The Donald.

RARE

i keked

nice blog post (you) faggot

are you a fucking faggot or what? its not even your country stop talking about it

What are the bookies saying, you fag?

>Taking the bet against him

>genuine candidates like Rand Paul
Kek

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/

Can someone explain to me why he is praising king roach? And he says the coup was real?

No love for islamist roach lovers. You guys should reconsider Trump.

Make Merica Great Again!

Those tits probably belong to a Tranny anyways, knowing Sup Forums.

Good. Because he isn't tainted by the bullshit that is politics.

He doesn't need this job. He's 70 and a billionaire. He has better motivations than a career politician.

If Hilary "I admire Merkel" somehow wins, that's the end of the US. Her globalist policies are deadly, and she will fuck up the supreme court.

I can still support trump if I want to mate

Ikr

I can't believe you guys are actually trying to defend this retardation. God bless your country.

Holy shit they're so triggered atm.

>a fucking Union Jack!

At the end of the year Sup Forums is having an award ceremony for which country has been the most based

U.K. Will win thanks to brexit if trump doesn't become president

>The Donald
>He even has a funny name

OK NIGEL
K

N
I
G
E
L

>1 post by this ID

But who are they going to vote for?Hillary?The warmongerer criminal lobbyist?Trump is the best choice, yes, he isnt perfect but there isnt any other option.

>1 post by this ID

Fucking leaf

Seriously, I will take whatever dough you want to outlay and give it back to just as surely as The Donald did to his sub-contractors in NJ.

>man of his word
>change murica
>running mate
>Republican best effort
>lol

Hey Oliver, when did you get deported back to cuckland?