Will this finally be enough to make Westerners care about their plight?

Will this finally be enough to make Westerners care about their plight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6X8EbQEIo
rfsmediaoffice.com/en/
w2eu.info/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-children-civil-war-pokemon-go-photos-syria-refugee-crisis-aleppo-a7147901.html
youtu.be/qmlYe2KS0-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ultra rare syrian refugee?

Hey, I supported Assad from the start. Don't look at me.

that's an awfully white Syrian

Save them from what?

They are clearly in a place will full internet access and working printers

Dont care. Netiher do the liberals who act like they do

Why is FP, always BP?

How did these children post photos on the internet? Why are his fingernails trimmed? Or did their parents do it? Why are they white? If they are poor, where are the cellphone plans and printer ink carts coming from? Why is he living in a house with a walled garden? Why did they crop out the Arabic at the bottom of the photo? Why does he have a watch?

>15 pictures that will make you say fuck borders and law and shit.

Color printers at that

>capture syrian refugees
>make them fight in arena
>hand them useless weapons
>a bic lighter for the fire syrian
>a water pistol for the water type
>only let them say "squirtle" and "charmander"
>they cant pronounce it right
>they say "skuttle" and "kamanda"

Really makes you think.

>Syrian """"""children""""""

No.

Too white for me to care. Next!

STOOOOOOOP FUCKIN STOOOOOP

I laughed so hard at this.

GPS-guided bomb will most likely find them.

So I take it they weren't able to find any actual Syrian children?

>The Independent

Literally worse than BBC and The Guardian.

Let the mudslime women in, but no males. I could do with a couple more brown qt 3.14s walking around here.

can we capture them and use them as slaves to fight for our amusement or work hard labor like Pokemon do in canon?

Dark keks

Nope. Best not meddle in the affairs of others. Don't help them they blame you and kill you. Help them they blame you and kill you etc.

Just keep them the fuck away.

kek

>"""""Syrian""""" children

True! The only news outlet that is worth reading is muh dailymail and the sun!

You know, some Syrians have actually evolved.

oh no, not the "middle easterners are caucasian" meme

kek

You could run the app in a Predator drone

>hellfire missiles instead of pokeballs

internet access and color print doesnt protect you from bombs

This motherfucker has an ink-jet printer?

Same here.

Look at Assad. He could easily pass for white.

Joke's on you kid, AR doesn't work with my phone

A fucking german.

Where did they find such a good colour printer. Not even mine is that good.

You must be one of those census officials

>"Hey why does this Syrian say its CP level is 15 but fights like it's in the 30's?"

Also this is bullshit because none of the pokemon on this game know Self Destruct.

It is an unfortunate situation but I still cannot find the energy to care.

A lot of Syrians do look more white than Slavs, such as Croat John Kasich here.

Fuck that little faggot, I already caught me a pikachu.

clearly they draw those pictures with their blood

Staged

>he doesn't know about white Syrians
when I went to Beirut the only people who came close to being 6' tall were white Syrians who looked like Jesus

You never know what you're gonna get in that area, you've got some ultra pale skinned Levantines who can't tan without burning like a ginger and you've got Armenians who might as well be from Yemen.

Helping Muslims never works out. They're reptilian.

fuck you red, please be face :(

>Holding something with highly visible characters up over your central body mass in a warzone

>Not being dead already.

Something's fishy here. I'm detecting traces of (((propaganda))).

> have access to electricity, a computer, a printer and the internet.

I think they're doing ok

>They're reptilian

I wish.

Thats not 99% of the refugees

>syrians
>white

so far all syrians who came are black

>hey Joshua, dis yah editah, Max Ornstein
>lissen, we need anoddah sob story on dah refugees
>how about something tied to that Pokeyman craze
>dat'll get dah goyim clicking
>jus make dem Pokeymen signs to hold up an make shuh dey look sad okay?

Pokemon you have to Go back

>yfw syrians are literally pokemon because you can't walk five fucking steps without encountering one in the uncivilised areas now

no. fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=TJ6X8EbQEIo

Notice they use the whitest kid in their little propaganda ad

rfsmediaoffice.com/en/

They have better printers than me from the looks of it. What exactly are they complaining about?

They should make Holocaust Go, where you have to go around capturing Jews.

Fuck Syria.

What the fuck is up with this fucking globalist care about everyone bullshit.

Fuck everyone. Bomb everyone.

So albino blacks are shiny?

I was astonished. On an ass backwards island, without real roads or infrastructure, somewhere in the Andaman sea; was a woman washing peoples cloths by hand on a wash board at a roadside shack. I went to rent a moped from her she took my passport to a brother printer (linked up with an Ink CSS) in the back of her hut and photocopied it and then shows me the copy it had scanned straight to her mobile phone. I know over 50% of my customers could not have set up what she did, but those lazy fuckers just buy a washing machine and pay me to figure out their copying needs. That island woke me up apathy of first worlders'

Why don't you liberal faggots go and move to the middle east. You might have a small chance of civilising the area.

wtf I hate pokemon now

>wanting to be randomly captured and then made into soylent green 5 minutes later when a more powerful syrian child is captured
ISHYDDT

I hope Nintendo sues them

>Have I finally beaten Betteridge's Law of Journalism?
The answer is always the same.

>internet access and color print doesnt protect you from bombs

Nor does it protect you from mass rape.

>Not holding a MewTwo

It is like that kid does not even want to be saved...

so fucking fake and gay
so obvious they took the whitest cutest kid and gave him a symbol they knew their target demographic could relate to, 100% w2eu.info/ or similar are involved

He's got a point, there might be Pokemon in Syria. But we cannot currently go there to capture Pokemon because of the civil war.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syrian-children-civil-war-pokemon-go-photos-syria-refugee-crisis-aleppo-a7147901.html

>The photos were posted by the Revolutionary Forces of Syria Media Office (RFS), a media outlet for the working to spread the messages of Syrians against Bashar al-Assasd's presidential regime.

>A spokesperon for RFS, which is based in Turkey and has reporters in Syrian cities, told The Independent: "With the media spread wide for Pokemon game we decided to publish these images to highlight the suffering of the Syrian people from the bombing of the forces of order and Air-Assad to the Syrian people and besiege them.

aren't syrians and other ME countries were white before they got raped by muhammad's army?

Wanted to post it.
Liberals using children as propaganda are real piece of garbage.

I'm a little refugee here's my snout
This is my c4 and here's my doubt

>I am absolutely certain a Jewish leftist from Germany didn't print this out and hand it to a random child for crisis photos to guilt the goy with.jpg

Thats some pretty staged picture...
On the other hand.. ppl didnt move a finger when that staged drown kid's photo, I doubt that they will do something for this

>in 1941-1944 children of besieged Leningrad were producing equipment for the Red Army to make sure the city won't fall to German forces
>in 2016 Syrian children hold pictures of Pokemon in hopes someone would send them to a magical western heaven of gibsmedats
Really makes you think...

If they did this how mad would muslims actually be.

All those immams that are talking about "Will will bring fertility to the west and take their women"... will straight up lose it.

it will be the funniest thing we've ever seen. I sure hope trump does this.

He can even sneak it by the libs by saying "women in these cultures are much more in need of help, and we want to be as inclusive as possible, infact all women there can come here"

Lmao...

What kind of a name is valya?

I wonder how many of the children get payed for posing for propaganda pictures.

It's a diminutive form of Valentina.

are those ppd40s?

ocheen troodna ruskie yeseek

I remember watching a documentary about an indigenous tribe that copied whites by building a landing strip in the hope of getting "food from the sky"they did not understand that it was a supply drop

they're ar-15s

the cargo cults?

Test if it was photoshopped, chu looks too HD on this image

Yes I remember now:youtu.be/qmlYe2KS0-Y

Merkel's gonna catch'em all

It's enough to make me throw round objects at them.

Okay.

Sure, we'll take a bunch of white kids. Not just from Syria, but from Sputh Africa too.

No, we won't take boatloads of adult brown males. No, we won't take boatloads of adult black males.