Made a Muslim friend

>made a Muslim friend
>nothing like Sup Forums said
>red pilled as fuck, hates Jews and works hard
>is thinking of hooking me up with his sister (have to convert though so fug)
>his family are fucking cool and let me go around and eat authentic dinners

Fuck, not sure what to think now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're being tricked into joining IS

He's a western Muslim, is he?
Also, please don't convert.

lmao when OP converts, later leaves Islam, and is killed for being an apostate.

Muslims are pretty based.

I wonder who could be behind this post ?

>is thinking of hooking me up with his sister

Dive into that brown tight virgin mussie pussy man. Dive in.

wtf I hate the West now

lol having to convert to flirt

You're already lost.
Whether you convert or not, you are in their outer circle now.
RIP

She loves anime so it might be worth it. Most Muslim girls seem to be really into it here

>anecdotal, singular examples change the fact that a group as a whole has effect X on society

Kill yourself OP. You're a fucking retarded piece of shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Yeah some muslims are great people, but they are still part of a fucking evil ideology. Just like the Nazis but we still had to fucking kill all those fuckers as well.

Gee OP you seem all set. Now all you have to do is pledge allegiance to the big black box and read all your ISIS training manuals carefully.

If you're lucky he will only behead you. Personally I hope you are burned alive, skinned, drowned, stoned, or some other lovely Muslim tradition is bestowed upon you.

>converting for a girl
Christ, what a cuck.

The Nazis also worship someone who fucks 9 year olds (probably)

I know two muslims. They are chill quiet people. Constantly joke about ISIS with them.

Unfortunately, Sup Forums isn't right about a lot of things.
It's probably because a lot of them have never seen sunlight.

No that's Islam buddy

It's not that muslims are based, but there are based people who are muslims. Your friend is the latter.

No one is saying that you're not allowed to be friends with individual Muslims.

Obviously not all of them are bad.
But individual good ones don't change the established trends of the whole population of Muslims.

Don't be one of those idiots who thinks things like "I know an intelligent and law abiding black guy so the idea that on average blacks are on average unintelligent and on average commit much more crime than other races is wrong"

>converting for a girl

well, good job on being a cuck. He isn't your liberal muslim obviously.

>oooh authentic dinners this is so valuable!
>he wants me to convert, ahem, I mean, totally fuck his sister after I convert
>hates jews like all findamentalist muslims but hes so intergrated and westernized lol hes like not even a muzzie
u wot mate
Just wait and read the signs, he'll start crying about palestine, about how gays are unnatural and before long you'll see that his entire worldview is tainted by Islam.

Well Hitler wasn't a pedo but he was a dick. He was a vegan as well so that's probably what caused him to go into the deep end.

Hitler wasn't a REAL nazi! He was mentally ill something something etc etc

Don't listen yo his lies, first he offers you brown pussy and rice ,next thing you know you are joining ISIS.
WHY DON'T YOU UNSTERSTAND THAT EVERYTHING WE DO IS FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST

1 in 999999

Don't marry a sandnigger

>have to convert
And there it is. No shit, cultists are nice to you if they see you as a prospective recruit. You ever talk to those scientology recruiters on the street? All smiles and charm, but it doesn't change how brutal they are both within their community and towards those who oppose them.

>have to convert though
good goy

My brother did that to marry a syrian girl. He got circumcised, stopped eating pork, stopped drinking, everything.

absolutely well memed

you're stupid

hahahahahaha

Just wait until he's sawing your head off with a blunt kitchen knife, mate.

>have to convert though
I wonder what will happen to OP if he says no?

He sounds exactly like what we say you moron.

> conspiracy tier victim status
> out to spread his religion
> uses women like property
> does not adapt to local customs

His family all hate ISIS though.

he'll be peacefully forced to do it

kek sweden

Don't you have to marry her before you can fuck her? 100% not worth it m8

well substantiated anecdote nigger

Did he also start bombing people indiscriminately for political purposes?

Good for them. Some muslims are actually moderate and don't take their religion as seriously as other ones, and who aren't leeches. They need to stop taking faith so seriously, just like christians did.

Chances are they need something like the security of getting with a native for the rest of their family to zip right over there or something

It's not for you OP, it's purely for them

>Converting to Islam

I don't get the red pill here.

>made a Muslim friend

k

>nothing like Sup Forums said

k

>red pilled as fuck, hates Jews and works hard

No shit he hates jews, he's a fucking muslim. Good that he works hard, I don't recall us ever saying they're lazy.

Forces you to convert if you want to date his sister...Yes not extreme at all.

>his family are fucking cool and let me go around and eat authentic dinners

I'm sorry, did you expect them to say "no user you cannot have any of our muslim food"??

What a useless post.

They are playing you just to convert you into their cult. Never ever trust Muslims or Jews

op is retarded and he should stop existing

also new zealand is probably the most irrelevant country on earth

Give it a go asking him if he believes the quran is somehow the unchanged perfect and exact word of God. Ask him about evolution, ask him about palestine and the US.

Then the real deal is ask him about free expression and insulting islam, drawing mohammed. He will chimp out like the rest.

>hates jews and israel
>loves palestine
>if they're turks they love erdogan
>hates gays, trannies and other degenerates
>hates americas inteventionism

so far so good

>almost all of them vote for more welfare
>wants more immigration
>get extremely butthurt whenever someone questions religion
>seriously thinks 9/11 was an inside job
>a great number of them dislikes christians
>they don't even pray, the only muslim thing they do is not eating pig
>also, rape

I have nothing against muslims as long as they're not in Sweden

Woah that is one rare flag

If you didn't have shit for brains you would realise you can cook their kind of food yourself

That's nice. You're all set to start chopping off infidels heads.

what are you?

Not irrelevant but certainly not a hub of culture or politics.

lesotho

irrelevant

Sounds fake. Muslims are always horrible people.

> love erdogan

Jesus sweden is being a cuck to your core really that unavoidable for you?

>>hates jews and israel
>>loves palestine
That's a false dichotomy Tyrone, ask Sven to explain waht that means after you let him out of the cuck shed

Erogan kept most Syrian refugees in Turkey and gave them citizenship. In fact that's a big reason why the coup even happened in the first place.

Honestly, say what you want about him, but IMO Kemalists wouldn't want very religious Muslims in Turkey and would have probably sent them packing off to Europe rather than making them comfy.

This, his chill personality is all taqiyya he will flip his shit and turn on you in a second if you insult mohammed.

t.former friend of muslim

How do you 'convert'? Like if you weren't brainwashed into believing in some goatfucker's god, how do you all of a sudden just go 'oh yup, it's all true' ?
Don't those mudslimes not know that you would be faking it for the pussy?
Also, if this isn't bait, then you are being duped.
Ask your 'cool muslim' bro which side he'd pick if us kiwis were in a war against Islam?
Those mudslime fucks will always side with their religious brethren despite cultural and national in-groups. That shit overrides any actual friendship you have.
Also he is probably Fijian Indian or some shit, not an actual dune coon right?

Being "redpilled as fuck" means a lot more than hating Jews you know.

>friend
>wants you to convert to islam

He ain't your friend. If you don't convert to Islam, watch his demeanor change.

Stay away from muslims.

>Changing religion for some vagina

I deflowered 3 hijabis and I'm still kosher as heck. Don't cuck your country with brownies ausbro. Make her apostate.

We are irrelevant lad. If a New Zealander gets acknowledged by someone in a different country, it's national news. When we see a "Z" on a page, our eye is instantly drawn to it in case it says New Zealand (it never does)

Nothing wrong with being irrelevant though, it's a lot of fun watching the rest of the world J U S T while shitposting and fanning the flames.

Western Muslims are rarely bad people. I know many based-tier Mussies. The religion itself, however, and the mass movement of many un-westernised Muslims into European countries is the issues I think most of us have with Islam.

This.

>my sister really likes you man. She wants you to come with us on a trip to visit relatives in Syria bro

When a muslim is pressuring you to convert to islam, What he is doing is actually threatening you with death.

Killing those who reject islam is halal (permitted). When he looks at you, he's thinking about killing you. Murder is on the minds of all muslims, all the time.

t. tanned german

You're being tricked , once you join them , you're fucked :)

No they arent you beta. Actually ask your moderate friends about their beliefs and you will find out they're as buttfucking stupid as you are. I have muslim friends who drink and eat pork but they are still fucked in the head with islam.

>Yes kuffar it is the Jews, btw heres Hummus and a Koran, how about trying Islam out? I'll let you fuck my sister

taqiya: the art of feeding authentic dinners to kuffars so they let themselves get invaded

Exactly, fucking idiot thinks the muslim's redpilled because he hates jews. Muslims have an inate victim complex where they blame everything on anyone else amd happen to have spent most of their time near jewish people. Its just another facet of their total hate for anything not muslim.

Westernized 'Muslims' who don't take their religion seriously (Hmmm. Are they still Muslims then or just children of Muslims? really makes you chink.) often come across as chill and normal. But as one of them said somewhere 'If we'd take the book seriously, it wouldn't be possible for us to be friends'.

Enemy collaborators get the rope.

>>is thinking of hooking me up with his sister (have to convert though so fug)

So he thinks he owns her and you have to convert? Alarm bells should be going off there

>>red pilled as fuck, hates Jews and works hard
Jews have been thrown out of pretty much every area they have been in, everybody hates the jews.

>>is thinking of hooking me up with his sister (have to convert though so fug)
Red flag right there. He is a mudslime who tries to convert you and remember once you are muslim they are religiously allowed to kill you if you leave.

>>his family are fucking cool and let me go around and eat authentic dinners
It's a facade. Taqiyya, trying to look good until they have you converted.

The moderates will switch to taking the book pretty seriously when their numbers climb high enough. Ive never met a muslim no matter how relaxed who did not believe the quran was the unaltered direct word of god and mohammed the real prophet, and that it is pernissible to insult it all.

Those beliefs are just a day away from extremism even if they're currently not followed.

We are not irrelevant, certainly nobody gives a shit about us, but we are one of the few non-european countries that actually has a stable and functioning government.

Have you guys never heard of people saying their relatives would be a good fit for you? Doesn't mean they are selling their relative off

Kill him and yourself or remove both of you from my fucking country you fucking human scum.

yeah same OP, my neighbor is a muzzie and had some friends, theyre quite ok.. not sure if unique in this country, but there hasnt been any terrorism from them

Lol. Nobody cares bro.
Cos we are irrelevant.

Never, its a weird fucking thing to do trying to get a member of your family fucked, especially your sister. How desperate for a girl are you??

>met a rattle snake
>didn't bitten me
>rattle snakes are cool

Get a brain OP.

Great taqiyya thread shills.

A single data point is irrelevant in statistics. Even so, if you consider what's been taking place in Europe, Muslim immigrants seem to be incredibly easy to "radicalise", i.e. to make them follow their religion as it's supposed to. But even if we don't take radicalisation into account, you can see in Europe when Muslims reach a certain threshold they'll want to be catered to by your government, and in the long term will dictate your laws and take over your country. "Integration" is not possible with Islam. You'd have to first quit the religion and I'm certain you don't need someone to tell you what they do with apostates, right?

They let you sleep with even more of their sisters right? Gosh islam is so cool!

Think how it's about time to get a life, not a circumcision

First they be nice
Then they give you free stuff , make you feel good
Then all of the sudden either when you are down or because of grills(emotions) they gib you a book

Here my brother read this...

If you say no they get angry and yell akbar
And maybe get yo head choped off

If you say yes
Then they invite you to talk about their culture, religion
Then they invite you to pray
Then they invite you to convert

Once you convert you become their bitch , they say jump you jump , if you don't want to jump headchoped off.

Either way religion of pieces...

>t. MIDF

Please do convert, when the time of the purge finally comes at least we'll already know who the cucks and retards really are.

You're being groomed you pathetic fuck. Hope you end up converting then realise you're trapped in that barbarous cult forever.

Fucking traitors man.

>pedophile prophet
>kidnapped 6yo girl
>anally raped her for 3 years
>finally fucked her right in the pussy at 9
>forced her into marriage too

Truly a beautiful ideology, truly.

If OP has genuinely already asked "a muslim has been nice to me, should i convert?" he is already lost. He's such a low IQ travesty it will be a win for the world when he blows himself up after 'redpilling' himself with his based muslim friend's teachings.

Remember OP, avenge palestine

I'm a robot so this girl is the first that's ever been interested in me... Don't want to convert and shit though. I don't give a fuck if she wears hijab while outside or even inside and still goes to the mosque, I'm just too much of a fedora lord to believe in god

Kinda same here, I have a (half) black friend and I much prefer his company to some of my white "brothers". Wow its almost like if you would be better of by not judging using stereotypes.