Would you rather have Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo playing for your club (in 2018)?

Would you rather have Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo playing for your club (in 2018)?

Attached: C-GwmkOWsAMZ0QV.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

>Would you have cancer and all your love ones dead or be totally happy with your life in 2018?

>Messi in Marseille

Attached: 1500720181430.jpg (800x600, 36K)

Messi there are great goalscorers to replace tsuuunaldo but there is only one goat

Messi. Ronaldo is only playing like half of Madrid's games this year.

Both aren't nearly as good as either of them were a few years ago

Messi, because my team doesn't have a stacked midfield to supply Ronaldo with the 10+ chances he needs every game

Messi does more on the pitch. Current CR7 is an expensive Bas Dost

>that Messi-Mitroglou connection

Attached: o-face1.png (571x429, 177K)

messi, offers much more to the overall play

Ronaldo because he's proven in the EPL.

Messi would get smashed in the Prem. Absolutely useless. Injured for 90% of the season.

Who dis?

What's your basis for this? His countless injuries against English teams in Champions League? Oh wait...

This legend right here

>shucks, I only have 25 minutes left to fuck up

Attached: 7275108_qn54xdbk_1000x625.jpg (1000x625, 280K)

Bump.

Both would make a great addition to Besiktas.

Lmao, silva is steamrolling the epm and he has nothing on Messi

He asked for the putain

Pequeño Capricho

Neither of them can do it on a lukewarm night at tondela.

Ronaldo.

Ronaldo.

I feel Messi would still be a beast but he would really struggle with bottom serie a teams trying to go for his legs

iirc her name is tiffany thompson

Only Mitroglou is important desu

Attached: ronaldo messi epl.jpg (583x583, 119K)

>struggle with bottom serie a teams trying to go for his legs

you even watch La Liga, Luigi? Pretty much EVERY team deals with him using persistant fouling, especially at home where the refs are a bit more leniet due to the crowd influence

Attached: ab5214.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Messi.

Tapping in is a skill any other player can replicate when you have the GOAT in your team.

I would pick messi. The only thing that could make me pick ronaldo would be if i didn't have a team that could carry messi.
If i have the right players to facilitate messi then i rather have messi.
FX: if i was united with their mess of a team i would pick ronaldo.
If i was man city i would take messi.

ronaldo, i don't want messi to waste the twilight of his career on benfica. he deserves a proper club like Barcelona.

based

>not loving both

Attached: DYLXdPnWAAEAmuk.jpg (1024x682, 105K)

messi would fit right in at napoli. manlet creative player who can finish. but we also need some height up front