TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

TRUMP BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

factcheck.org/2016/07/factchecking-trumps-big-speech/

Even after his "big speech" with "no lies", Trump still couldn't resist lying. I expect him to drop in the polls, especially after next weeks Democrat Convention.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/21/frustrated-fact-checker-trumps-crime-stats-mostly-accurate/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg
pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/
factcheck.org/author/lori-robertson/
alternet.org/right-wing/trumps-troubling-similarities-osama-bin-laden
nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/wolf-richter-what-makes-this-jobs-report-so-truly-ugly.html
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-white-working-class-is-a-dying-breed/2015/11/04/f2220170-8323-11e5-a7ca-6ab6ec20f839_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((factcheck.org)))

Quick no one look up Hillarys fact check! You might fucking die!

Ok that does it now Sup Forums, I'm a #HillaryMissile now!

>factcheck.org

every tiem.

>Registrant Organization: The Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania

(((Annenberg)))

>naming your business "i tell the truth"
Who would think this would work on anyone?

Wtf I'm with her now

Fact check had TWO articles on Obama's claims on the wage gape

One was mostly true and the other was mostly false, with him saying the same 77% bullshit.

DELETE THIS GOYIM

it works on {{{everyone}}}

The problem with Snopes and factcheck are they don't actually know the story a lot of the 'facts' come packed with bias one sided sources, that also withhold information.

It's a shame we really don't have a proper news source, that keeps the bias out.

>factcheck
if u read this shit u can see they r the ones twisting the truth and pulling his tongue

Check the facts yourself, lazy nigger.

Where comes this hambeast from?

At least post from a decent source.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/07/21/frustrated-fact-checker-trumps-crime-stats-mostly-accurate/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

They list the sources at the bottom of the article. The sources are legitimate. Face it, Trump has been caught in multiple lies.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses_Annenberg

Father of Walter Annenberg.

Why is it always jews? Why is Sup Forums always right?

He's already advocated spreading nuclear weapons to more countries, murdering civilians and committing war crimes, punishing any woman who gets an abortion, toss out the Geneva convention and torture people, withdraw from NATO, and ban an entire religion from the country, and create a database of muslims.

He said he would deport US citizens and thinks global warming is a hoax created by the chinese, thinks the US should default on its debt, defends the interment of Japanese Americans in WW2.

He thinks Obama is a muslim and accused him of not being american and accused him of being an ISIS sympathizer, insulted war heros because they got captured, racially insulted a sitting Senator. He bragged about his dick size in a GOP debate and has suggested he might quit if he's actually elected.
He consistently thinks women are only valuable for how they look, with at least a dozen high-profile misogynistic comments.

He's called nuking the middle east a plausible option. He has a suspicious number of ties to Putin, and has a history of business deals with organized crime. He's called mexicans rapists and criminals, been successfully sued multiple times for racist rental practices, and said he wants no blacks only jews counting his money.

He semi-threatened the pope, mocked disabled people in front of a crowd of thousands, outright threatened violence towards the media and protesters, made sexual comments about his daughters MULTIPLE TIMES, praised Kim Jong Un and Putin and Saddam Hussein, praised the Tianenmen Square massacre.

He's flirted with white supremacy - retweeting them, reposting their images with anti-semitic symbols, playing coy about David Duke's endorsement. He's a verified lunatic conspiracy theorist - he thinks the Clintons murdered one of their aides, Obama is a sleeper agent and Ted Cruz's dad helped kill JFK.

He called Baltic countries "extremely enermous and wealthy". He probably doesn't even know where those countries are.

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/

Ehh guys? Praising king roach? Saying coup was fake??????????

Apologize.

((((((Greatest ally)))))))

Sounds good desu

>it's only a decent source if it agrees with my political views
Kill yourself cuckservative

most things he said were not proven false but werent proven true

Factchecking websites mostly go like this:

>candidate said x
>but facts show that y, which is really close to x is false
>therefore x is false

(You)
>pic related

You forget. Most including myself are aware that Hillary is leagues worse.

I am voting for Trump. Deal with it. I would rather Johnson ran in Trumps place, I might've even voted for a destructive Sanders presidency if the choice came down to sanders vs Clinton. But I will not vote for Clinton. I will vote for Trump to vote against Clinton.

Go be a #CLINTORIS somewhere else.

He's got my vote.

They're both the same shit
Will Americans ever learn?

>It is a crime to intentionally destroy government records. However, Comey said the FBI “found no evidence that any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”

Pretty sure it's a crime to destroy Government records, intent or not. It's called gross negligence. You cannot sit here and tell me that Hillary, working as long as she has in government, didn't knowingly disregard the need to use reasonable care.

No, they won't so I am stuck fucking trying to keep the perceived greater evil from getting into office and holding on to what scraps of sanity and "freedom" we have left, before someone rectally violates me for not using the proper fucking pronouns you stupid mongoloid.

But Trump is more fun and has better memes

"""""""""""""""""""fact"""""""""""""""""""check.org

Why though? You do realize the meme of her being a criminal has just been manufactured right? She's not the best choice, but she's far from the worst. Look at the actual data, Obama has been a good president. He didn't come for your guns. Most, if not all, things are better since he took office.

The future belongs to those who embrace and anticipate change, not those who cling to the past.

Trump just spews shit out of his mouth and doesn't care if it is true or false. That is why people like him, because he doesn't give a shit.

People will point out falsehoods all the time, and the people following him are drones and will never be convinced.

Every candidate has these people.

This race isn't about conservative or liberal. It is about globalism or nationalism.

>Obama has been a good president.

>The problem with Snopes and factcheck are they don't actually know the story a lot of the 'facts' come packed with bias one sided sources, that also withhold information

It's a deliberate and concerted effort, lazy-minded burger. Snopes and Politifact and other garbage liberal mouthpieces gained huge social capital with edgy teenagers over roasting urban memes and George W. "Controlled Opposition" Bush.

Now they push the mainstream narrative and absurd Joogle-backed applied memetics.

>Trump claimed Clinton “illegally” stored emails on her private server while secretary of state, and deleted 33,000 to cover-up “her crime.” But the FBI cleared Clinton of criminal wrongdoing, and found no evidence of a cover-up.

kek

He has. Step away from the echo chambers sometime.

".... By Lori Robertson"

Lori Robertson is a feminazi SJW. Why would you be posting an article written by someone like that on Sup Forums?

Every single article she has written about Trump has been extremely negative.
>factcheck.org/author/lori-robertson/

It's a jewish run culturalmarxist haven. See my previous post.

Annenberg was married twice:

In 1939, he married Bernice Veronica Dunkelman. Bernice was raised in a Jewish family in Canada, the daughter of Canadian businessman David Dunkelman who was known for mass-producing low-cost suits and selling them for at a single low price of $14 at his chain of 65 retail stores.[27] They divorced in 1950 after eleven years together. While married, Dunkelman and Annenberg had two children: a daughter, Wallis, and son, Roger. Roger committed suicide in 1962; to commemorate his death, Harvard University, where Roger was a student at the time, now has a Roger Annenberg Hall named in his honor.
In 1951, Annenberg married Leonore "Lee" Cohn. Lee was a niece of Harry Cohn, the founder and president of Columbia Pictures. Although of Jewish ethnicity, she was raised a Christian Scientist by her uncle's wife. Despite being born to Jewish families, the Annenbergs were not practitioners of Judaism; instead celebrating Easter and Christmas with family and friends
DER EWIGE JUDE REEEEEEEE

Biased stats, they're taking grey issues and then painting them black and white.

Trump saying that Hillary stored emails illey is not a "lie" its an accusation of guilt. Saying that the trade deficit is 800b is not a lie just because it excludes exported services.

Etc

> Hillary dies
> business as usual
> Trump lies
> OMGWTFBBQ DRUMPF

*lies
Freudian slip. Don't mind me.

>Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, also spoke, and he erroneously claimed that the Iran nuclear deal “lined the pockets of the world’s number one state sponsor of terrorism with your money.” The assets that were unfrozen by the deal weren’t held by the U.S. government.

WICKED BURN

> Hillary dies
> business as usual
I fucking wish.

@82196263
source on trump being against jus soli """citizenship"""? if he's really against jus soli it would be like my wildest dream come true.

kek be true plz

>(((facecheckers)))
They've already been proven to be full of shit several times over.
Requesting that picture where Hillary and Bernie say something, and it say, "True" or "Partially Correct" and then when Trump says the same thing, it says, "FALSE"

>and has suggested he might quit if he's actually elected.

This is actually true. He's gonna quit if he wins and Mike Pence will take over. If anyone thinks Mike Pence would be a good President after having a quick read of his Wikipedia page then you're genuinely retarded.

The Merchant!

>factcheck
>politifact
>tedcruzforpresident

So many lies in your post I'm not sure what to address first.

>politifact
>liberal mouthpiece

Six months ago, before they started fact-checking Trump, you faggots loved Politifacts because they kept fact-checking Obama non-stop.

You need to take daddy's cock out of your ass and learn to think for yourself. Being hardcore neo-con isn't going to make daddy love you on Christmas.

Literally 0 lies in there. The arguments consist of "well why didn't he say this too?" or "You're nor looking at the statistics how we like to look at them"

>Six months ago, before they started fact-checking Trump, you faggots loved Politifacts because they kept fact-checking Obama non-stop.

Bullshit, don't confuse Sup Forums with Reddit just because Redditors love stealing Sup Forums's memes next door.
Politifact has always had its ass rammed on here hard. They've never said one true thing in their entire run. Push yourself out of here like a fat greasy shit, you filth.

Oh not to mention the whole "Fact Checking Trump's Speech" and then adding in problems from another person's speech.

Here's some fact checking. "Shillary's shill claims that he is fact checking Trump's speech, but he includes information from a speech not made by Trump."

Grasping at straws.

>You do realize the meme of her being a criminal has just been manufactured right?

Nobody legitimately believes this, if they know enough to know what crimes she has been accused of for what reasons then they already know enough to know she's guilty of it.
Don't care if you're just shitposting for (you)s, you should legitimately just kill yourself.

Literally never seen a politifact article on here that wasn't universally shit on. Nobody has ever taken that as a credible source.

Are you just making things up hoping no one will remember anything or are you retarded?

Shill on buddy

REDDIT

>Factcheck
>Well everything that he said is true but what he said is a completely false lie!
Seen that too many times for Republicans to even click the link anymore

>Literally every time there is a shooting he blames guns
>Unironically believes in the "gun-show loophole" bullshit
Well, I guess he did drive up gun sales by scaring people into thinking he was going to grab their guns. Make no mistake, he would absolutely take them if he got enough of his rubber stamps on the SCOTUS to shit on the constitution indefinitely.

>Trump: "The sky is blue"
>Depending on the time of day and weather conditions, the sky can be orange, black, grey or many other colors. Therefore Trump's pants are on fire.

>Hillary: "The sky is blue"
>Technically the sky can be other colors but the color most commonly attributed to the sky is blue, so she is mostly telling the truth.

(((fact)))check.org

wtf I hate trump now

I am now a #cruzmissile

>>>>>(((factcheck)))

:)

>OP doesn't cite what (((((lies))))) were in the speech
I ain't clickin' that shit, nigga. sage and hide, fag.

t. OccupyPozfaggot

Let's just address the first few, because a follow up isn't even necessary afterwards

>But Iran was already on a path to acquiring nuclear weapons
And they were stopped from doing so by the USA. That's gone now.

>but tax experts say
Not an argument

>Experts say
Not an argument

>But the FBI cleared Clinton of criminal wrongdoing, and found no evidence of a cover-up
No they didn't, they "recommended no charges". That doesn't mean she's cleared. The FBI is not a judicial institution, they're an investigative one.

> But all refugees admitted to the U.S. go through an extensive vetting process that takes 18 to 24 months to complete
Which has already been determined not to work.

>Reince Priebus
That's not Donald Trump

Kinda like having your slogan as "Don't be evil" (((Google)))

>Six months ago, before they started fact-checking Trump, you faggots loved Politifacts because they kept fact-checking Obama non-stop.

were you even here 6 months ago, redditor?

It's almost as bad as Politifact

This fucking post.
Gold.

All of those points are AWESOME.

My adoration for him has gone up several notches reading them all in a concise list like that.

Just.... inspring, wonderful.
No fucken joke.

And the problem is what?

>Trump claimed Clinton “illegally” stored emails on her private server while secretary of state, and deleted 33,000 to cover-up “her crime.” But the FBI cleared Clinton of criminal wrongdoing, and found no evidence of a cover-up.

Dropped, site is shit

Who gives a fuck, if he's bad he'll burn it all and we can start over rather than endure this slow death that only creates longer agony.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAHAHShahshhaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Fucking shill

He made race relations worse than ever, cops are getting butchered because of obama

Fuck that it I am now #Clintoris

Politico compared Donald Trump to Hugo Chavez and Augusto Pinochet. New York magazine noted a similarity between Trump and Kim Jong-Il and Joseph Stalin. Meg Whitman recently compared him to Benito Mussolini. And pretty much everyone who isn’t voting for him, including two former presidents of Mexico, has publicly or privately (or secretly to themselves) compared him to Hitler. Trump himself, although loath to accept these comparisons, seems to respect, if not like, Vladimir Putin, and it’s even been reported that for a time he kept a collection of Hitler’s speeches at his bedside table.

>Let’s be clear. These men weren’t exactly twins; in many ways, they are completely different. But when it comes to their ideologies, Al-Qaeda and Trumpism respectively, and the ways in which both men advocated for them, they couldn’t be more alike. Stated another way, Trump and Bin Laden are selling the same product to very similar audiences, and their TV commercials look almost identical.

alternet.org/right-wing/trumps-troubling-similarities-osama-bin-laden

Trump is just like Hitler and Stalin and Pinochet and Hugo Chaves and Osama bin Laden and Putin and Mussolini and Kim Jong-il

What days of the week is the convention on?

Lollapalooza is next Thursday-Sunday so a huge chunk of millenials wont even be watching

>biggest tax cuts ever
>massive spending increases
>no effect on national debt/deficit
>end of all violent crime
>near instant defeat of ISIS
>pay raise for everyone

The conversion is complete. He is just another run of the mill lying politician like the rest of them. It was only a matter of time.

>Look at the actual data, Obama has been a good president.

>The meme that 14 million jobs have been created since the Great Recession is constantly trotted out as a sign of how the labor market has healed, but these folks forget to add a detail: since the Great Recession, the US population has grown by 16.5 million. Turns out, jobs growth was smaller than population growth! So per capita – for each of the 323.2 million people in the US – there are now fewer jobs than at the bottom of the Great Recession.

nakedcapitalism.com/2016/06/wolf-richter-what-makes-this-jobs-report-so-truly-ugly.html

>The news this week that the death rate of middle-aged American whites — more particularly, working-class middle-aged American whites — is rising, while that of all other Americans continues to fall, is appalling. But it should come as no surprise.

washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-white-working-class-is-a-dying-breed/2015/11/04/f2220170-8323-11e5-a7ca-6ab6ec20f839_story.html

Or was there some other data you wanted to look at?

the nonsense levels are immense.

Good is an understatement.

>I expect him to drop in the polls

>6months ago
Sup Forums was fanatic about Trump 6 months ago. This has been going on for a whole year. You're talking out of your ass.

>I forgot what board I'm on the post

>1 post by this ID