What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

winning an oscar before 2020

My seed in her vagina

I don't even care, I'd watch her in anything.

(and I have)

More drugs, shoplifting and funny faces at award shows I assume.

An undodgable oven

Do you think her vicodin dealer creams her?

learn it
live it

mother-son joi seems like a natural progression

its ok, Sup Forums thinks Noni is way crazier than she actually is. It helps fuel the fantasies.

i want to have sex with her quite badly

I mean for fucks sakes, we love her and all but even Drew fucking Barrymore cleaned up way before Winona, c'mon.

She's cute.

Reminder that Matt Damon creamed that puss, there's no way that local Hebrew supplier didn't stick it in at least few times. I don't think she was aware she was having sex at any point during this decade.

She's not druggie anymore friend.

Blame Courtney Love for those days.

How does creaming in a pussy feels like bros? ;_;

That is fucking hilarious.

Try it and you tell us. Just be yourself bro

>not anymore

Um, then explain the last Golden Globes then and her fanciful confused expressions on stage. Strong cold medication?

best feeling the world

Well, she is an ACTRESS, and that blowhard was giving his rant, which she had no idea was going to take place. The rest of the cast had already heard his speech.

Why is it weirder for an actress to make funny faces than it is for some no name actor to go up and advocate punching people in the face on television?

noni a cute.
CUTE!

I bet you she does SO many pharmies / opiates, just looking at her

If you're her publicist or PR manager you are doing a good job.

those pupils sure are funny

>How does creaming in a pussy feels like bros? ;_;

Great until she tells you she's late and her birth control from last month was never opened.

suicide or the san, tho celebs usually skip the san and go directly to jail..oh wait hasn't she already done that

retirement, her clone will take her place