PROPHECY OF KEK

Let me introduce myself, I am a NEET researcher in the meme division.
>We are all aware of the phenomena of meme magic and the strange happenings it has brought us.
>The bizarre political influence and implications we have yielded, yet not fully understood. Even today.
>Coincidences in both popular culture and hipster-level / underground material.
>In all instances, they point at a new deity called Kek who has manifested into more than just a God-like figure.

This is what we already knew, but it goes back much much further than this.
>Started watching Toy Story 1 today, not sure why.
>Noticed something incredibly odd - note that this is the first computer animation and was released in 1995.
>There lies Kek. In the picture, hand, face and all. With "HIM" written in scrabble letters and a Nazi figure pointing to Kek.

Surely this was a coincidence right? Everywhere I turn, I have found Him. Our lord and savior Kek.

Continued.. ( 1 / X )

Continued.. ( 2 / X )
>As you can see in this image we have the classic hand emoji of today - but it's green.
>We also have, what's this, a smug frog as we all know and love today.. Pepe?!
>This is roughly an hour into the movie and also features other such happenings.

Continued.. ( 3 / X )
>As you can see in this image, a toy is performing a nazi salute.
>On the ground you can only make out the word "HIM".
>The nazi salute is aimed directly at KEK, as if he is pledging his allegiance to our Lord.
>There was also the word "DEM", but that appeared to be to much of a stretch for my liking.

wait, where's kek? I don't see him.

Oh boy, will this be s may may similar to that one when Goku is evolving and getting more and more same digits?

oh boy

oh boy

Yes indeed good sir

He has manifested as the top frog

topkek

So when will Kek reveal his power level to the world? Or will he just stay in the shadows rather than openly fighting

Does the swole duck mean anything? Chads perhaps?
What about the long legged fishing pole. Bait? Luring away men from goals with sexual desires?

We want more

i think they represent normies like chads being turned to keks will

Reported, keep this shit off Sup Forums.

I am still in the midst of discovery, perhaps it could be. Perhaps it was predicting the false flags, the slide threads and bait as well. Who knows. I must delve deeper.

Perhaps he manifests his will into whoever is willing to do his bidding, perhaps he's been with us all along. Check out movies, several of them in population have signs of Kek instilled in them.

They're all linked with the most powerful media companies and richest companies in the world as well. Pixar was at one point, owned completely by Steve Jobs.

Well I mean if he is a God of chaos and wants chaos right now he is doing a good fucking job at wrecking the world

%There's a direct correlation with Kek and the current political climate, this in no way violates the rules%

I'm working on it Good Sir~

Fuck you.

I SWEAR I REMEMBER THAT BABY HEAD SPIDER DOING A HAND RUB

Continued.. ( 4 / X )
>I never paid too much attention to this before.
>The soldiers easily do the bidding of a higher command, perform the will of one person (or entity).
>The Cowboy represents the West, the soldiers are the shills doing the West's bidding.
>I must continue looking deeper at this, and what Buzz Lightyear repreresents / ties into it all.

Just found this by searching "frog in toystory".

Have an energy frog, my friend!

>Green hand = Trump's "No, think of it" hand gesture
>Dubs (4,4) on domino next to kek, (1,1) next to "HIM"

Continued.. ( 5 / X )
>As you can see here, the difference in political opinion
>Buzz represents the progressive. Dressed progressive and "drunk". Out of his mind.
>Woody represents the conservative, a sharp survivalist and snaps Buzz out of his mental break down.
>Perhaps Pixar called it, perhaps liberals need the conservatives so they don't go crazy / loopy.

Oh snap, isn't that the handsign Augustus Caesar does as well - instead pointing up? Hmmm

Thanks

Also theres 3,3 and then quad 1's above that

Oh wow, I didn't think of that. Thanks for your contribution fellow kiwi bro~~

Yep but you should also note the Nuclear warning sign on the wall.

Kirk is just Satan by another name

This is why weak minded, mentally ill, autistic faggots spam this forced meme so often. Their inferior minds are ruled by Satan

I wonder who's going to initiate it.. hmmm.

(((you)))