What compels grown women to date little boys?

What compels grown women to date little boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79158963/#79160978
instagram.com/p/BTPVEDxAyvr
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/02/blind-item-7-990.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's the only time they can feel dominant.
Woman become their natural, weak, insolent selves when around real men (men above 6'1)

Among celebrities, the 30+ guys' dicks are all ruined by coke.

I want Kate to be my mommy

Cause little boys are hot

Reminder that he's /ourguy/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79158963/#79160978

To be fair, i'd make an exception for Kate

BASED

Men just want fresh pussy, women are more disturbed because its a weird power dynamic they get off on.

Is she checking if he pooped in his diaper?

Your mom never checked your diaper as a baby?

>dominant
Most 14 year old boys can manhandle grown women.

Its called emotional manipulation

When I was 13 I dated a 17 year old and while I felt I was the ultimate badass she was actually just abusing me and trying to destroy my mind.

Same reason why dudes in their 50s love to chase after young 20 somethings still in college after a divorce. That bullshit thing about feeling youthful again and having some eye candy around.

Can I get a quick rundown on this kid? Is he one of her daughter's friends? Does he come from money? There's no way he'd be pulling Kate being just a regular dude.

No shit, because no sane or rational 17 or above year old is going to try to date a little kid.

It's incredible how Goose changed for the better in a few years. From a dorky 5.5/10 to a solid 8/10

was it the stubble?

Same, except 15 and 21

Young dudes can go again right after nutting. It's also a way of clinging to youth.

>I can still pull 20 year old guys
Congrats K8. Yes you can.

He's a young Hollywoodian chick magnet because he's as gay as they come and Kate and other faghags feel safe around him

how are you not able to tell he's gay
instagram.com/p/BTPVEDxAyvr

this is a lily thread, right?

damn he looks so much different, what is it that improved? looking at more recent pictures I guess I'd say it's his face/jaw widening?

Every thread is yours, Lily Mo.

Less babyfat too. He went through a second puberty

here's kate beckinsale having her 17 year old daughter finger her fleshlight

this fucking Kate, dood

Easily able to control and manipulate them. They have more of a future ahead of them as well or have strong goals that can easily fit within the woman's guideline to a perfect life.

The same thing that compels grown men to date little girls. People lust for youth and fertility.

?What need does a fleshlight fulfill for Kate?

WHAT

THE

FUCK

She's a whore who uses it on her boy toys and lets her daughter finger it?

for torturing her 18 year old bisexual boyfriend

They give them out in swagbags. Kate probably got one and is goofing off with Lily.

>you will never goof off with Kate and Lily Mo

based

what an alpha grip, truly ourguy

kate pls

>ywn have a threesome with lily & kate
why even life?

Shes a celeb user she can molest her kids and have her jew lawyers let her walk free.

They look like they got caught.

What was that one gossip site that keeps on getting posted here, had a tasty info about the whole Beckinsale ordeal

Half the info on that came straight from Sup Forums. Like they literally had links to Sup Forums as a source.

What was the site anyway, bothers the hell out of me

>ywn be abused by kate

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
It hosts blind items from other websites, but with solutions and sources.

This:
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/02/blind-item-7-990.html
was a reaction to

Someone should ask her

My father and Sylvia Kristel were close friends and I've met her many times, including shortly before she died. She was incredibly sweet and clever. Before she died the poor woman was so thin she looked like a breeze could snap her in two.

It's interesting how "semen demon" was her pop-culture persona considering she really wasn't like that IRL.

Thats really really cool user. Any stories about her?

Not too many, really. Just some nice meetings with her. She and my father travelled a lot together (long before I was born) and they had grown quite close because of that. Supposedly saved each other's lives a few times.

wtf

She's my mom!

did she touch you in weird places

What's weird to one might not be weird to someone else.

detail some of your experiences

They like to hang out fags.

Kate Beckinsale literally can't buy a date these days hence her hanging around with gay guys all the time. Her husband ditched her for a younger model. It's sadly part age, and part she couldn't lay of the plastic surgery.

You can always tell by the hands how old someone is. Never forget this.

Are you one of Kate's friends?

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/79158963/#79160978

What a madman

Lily pls

No reason to bully mommy.

>can't buy a date
I'm available!