DEAR MUSLIMS OF /POL

red pill me on the saudi vs yemen conflict? why are you bombing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7VGo92WWeJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
youtube.com/watch?v=9S4Pwf5xukY
youtube.com/watch?v=sgQETKh7cWA
youtube.com/watch?v=XXKiZGMn39k
youtube.com/watch?v=BgcmGEaiBAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V6MmWCvTXg8
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/06/gulf-fears-shiite-expansion-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-iran.html#
crethiplethi.com/wikileaks-saudis-fear-shia-triangle-of-iran-iraq-and-pakistan/islamic-countries/pakistan/2011/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As far as I know, the situation in Yemen is basically a proxy war between the Saudis and Iran.

The Houtis that took power were a Shia militia that had recieved financial backing and support from Iran, much like Hizbullah and the Shia groups currently operating in Iraq.

Last I heard, the Saudis had ceased their bombing campaign, but I haven't really been following the political situation there lately

Did he say burgers, you half-talking nigger?!

Are you saying a burger can't be a muslim too, you LEAF?!

>Are you saying a burger can't be a muslim too, you LEAF?!

Pack your bags mate, the trump train is pulling into the station.

Only thing i know about yemen is they allahu ekbered us hard when ottomans were collapsing. I think they are yemeni supremacist type of allahu ekberers.

I'm probably one of the few muslims that actually wants Trump to win.

Not because I think he'll be a good president mind you, but because WWIII will come that much quicker with him at the wheel.

youtube.com/watch?v=7VGo92WWeJ4

This is a decent overview, although it's probably a bit outdated now. I haven't really followed it too closely since, really, what's the point.

I'm Iranian Shia

Yemen has a lot of Shia (called Houthis) but the government was in control by the Sunni, and someone in the Saudi sphere of influence. Houthis were generally very independent and Iranians tried to befriend them but they always saw themselves are "pure Arabs" and didn't want anything to do with us or their Sunni Arab neighbours. They're a very tight group just like Alawites in Syria. I'm not sure on the exact reasons, but things started changing in the last couples years and they've been importing our Imams who are in the Twelver branch (think Khomeini and Hezbollah) and now I start seeing Houthis using a lot of our slogans and rhetoric.

Anyways, Houthis revolted a little while back and took over Sanaa (the capital of Yemen). These are shoeless illiterate guerrillas taking on Saudis who are trained and armed with American weaponry. Yemenis have the reputation in the region of being very tough and intelligent people even if they're dirt poor. They're not like the other Arabs in the peninsula who are fat and lazy. Everyone knew the Saudi government would get humiliated fighting the Yemenis and that's exactly what happened. They'd give a tough time to Americans or whoever invades, they're tough people and the Saudis are idiots for trying to fight them

Yemen is going to be in the Iranian sphere of influence. The Sunnis are too quick to align with Al Qaeda in Yemen and the USA wants nothing to do with them (even bombs them). Unless there is a full scale invasion the Houthis will defeat anyone in Yemen.

50 pure Candian maple leaves against your 750 hydrogenated corn oils says trump get trounced, fags

>16/40 shill bill
>75/40 for trumpo

see this just reinforces my opinion of arabs (which includes joos). they cant take a shit and wipe their ass without getting into a fight with someone. A miserable culture to be sure.

trump wants out of the middle east and to make people pay for the us armies service

he wants peace with russia also

chances of war is less under trump...hillary is the real warmonger candidate

desu i want the arab world fixed im FUCKING SICK! of hearing about islam desu

i just want it to go back to being some desert far away...palm trees..oasis..camels weird shaped buildings and disneys Aladdin and lastly where curry comes from again lol

"Arab" is just a social term to encompass a thousands of tribal identities.

You're from the New World so you don't have any point of reference to understand this. When my father was young he couldn't travel 50km without losing ability to communicate with his own countrymen. The same existed in old Europe. "French" used to be a continuum of languages that diverged the further you traveled from a point until dialects became unintelligible.

Arabs have not had stable governments providing State education for very long. This is required to homogenize the population somewhat.

To give example to this problem. Qaddafi unified Libya which was a nation of maybe 500 tribes. They've aligned to different political factions and some haven't got any allegiances at all out of neutrality or lack of leadership.

Halal Burger lmao

Saudi backed leader refused to have elections when his term was up, the military and a shia group kicked him out forcing him to flee the country. Saudi Arabia began airstrikes almost immediately thinking everyone would panic and let him come back.

Instead it turned out Yemeni people didn't enjoy being bombed by Saudi planes enraging them further.

After around a week of airstrikes they had destroyed all yemen air craft and SAMs but the Saudis didn't know what to do as they had not planned for a war. They started supplying al-qaeda in south eastern yemen with weapons trying to get them to fight against the military and shias.

Al-qeada and later ISIS weakened their control of the countries primary port with was located in the south where mostly sunnis live. As soon as that happened the UAE launched an amphibious assault on the port and secured the city the port is in Aden. Saudi arabia then initiated a complete naval blockade of Yemen.

They planned to take the entire country with land forces but all they managed to do was hold onto Aden and get BTFO everytime they tried to take any land. After a while UAE got sick of being killed by al-qaeda and ISIS in aden and went home.

The Saudis spent the entire year this was happening bombing civilians, they mostly target civilian infrastructure like stadiums, food supplies and roads as they have no way to locate the military.

They aren't really an Iranian proxy, Iran does smuggle some weapons from time to time but the Saudis mainly want to genocide all the shias in yemen because they can't control them like they can with sunni wahabists. Because the yemeni shias are quite moderate they are much more competent and can run a functinal military, so the Saudis see them as a threat.

>MUSLIMS OF /POL

Good one OP

but in saying that. Iranians are generally ok with Iraqi and Syrian Arabs. They're seen as the descendants of ancient Mesopotamians and Phoenicians etc. They have zero respect for Peninsula Arabs (ie. Saudis). Even the extreme muslims in Iran think them as barbarians it's a wonder to me how they even follow this religion

>they aren't really an Iranian proxy

you clearly know what you're talking about. as Iranian i try to explain this to people. Our government tried to befriend the Houthis but they're very independent it's just that our interests align somewhat.

How do you know all this about the conflict?

They're tons though

not for much longer

kek

wishful thinking

I miss those days user.
I used to have no idea what muslims where. I used to think as a kid muslims and jews were the same thing (I guess they pretty much are like hardcore jews but whatever).
Then 9/11 and terror attacks and forced to become redpilled and learn about it inside out.

I'm bored of it. I went through this period of panic and fear and now I'm out the other end where I'm just sick of hearing about it all.

4 gr8 is real baby

For Sup Forumsacks:
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

All Muslims must die

Made this OC to convey the point lol

For starters, the Saudis are only specifically bombing Yemeni Houthi rebels & civilians because they are SHIA, the Saudis belong to the SUNNI sect of Islam. Same with Syria, they want to get rid of Assad because he is Shia & a lot of Syrians are Sunnis

Probably because of Iran. Most people don't know but Iran is hanging 50-60 Sunni males almost everyday on trumped up charges. Simply because they refuse to abide by the Shia doctrine, they are publicly hanged in front of their families and daughters. Some are kept in prisons for life and tortured.

Iran is the most hated asshole country in the Muslim world, they are the purest form of cancer. I wish US would just turn them into glass which will end the Shia/Sunni conflict once and for all. Pakistan itself is caught in a chess game between Saudi and Iranian proxies.

Do you have any credible information? if not then that's just rumors of hatred being thought by your evil imams

T. Saudi puppet

>Probably because of Iran. Most people don't know but Iran is hanging 50-60 Sunni males almost everyday on trumped up charges.

Truly doing God's work.

youtube.com/watch?v=9S4Pwf5xukY
youtube.com/watch?v=sgQETKh7cWA
youtube.com/watch?v=XXKiZGMn39k
youtube.com/watch?v=BgcmGEaiBAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=V6MmWCvTXg8

I assume he frequents the /sg/ (Syria General) threads. Yemen and even Ukraine is also discussed there.

fucking Pakis

Our government doesn't officially recognise the difference between Sunni and Shia you goat fucker. The only Sunnis our government doesn't like are the Wahhabis out of Saudi and it's because Wahhabis call us Heretics.

If Iran hated Sunnis they wouldn't have befriended Hamas or tried to befriend the Muslim Brotherhood now would they? It was Morsi that torched relations between us.

Your government are traitors to your nation for sucking Saudi cock. Get your own identity you Arab wannabes

Just /sg/ and Yemeni youtube videos mostly. There used to be a houthi guy in /sg/ I talked to sometimes, but Saudis killed him or he can't access the internet anymore.

The Saudis got all the interesting videos deleted from youtube, it was funny when the houthis looted expensive saudi weapons. There was a guy who walked around in a suit not wearing any shoes and carrying huge extremely expensive european anti material rifle. Another guy wore a yemeni flag as a cape while he attacked some Saudi outpost and cleared the building using fairly decent CQB tactics. I guess he was captain yemen or something

yeah they're an interesting group. Even pashtuns go into combat wearing shoes but the Houthis will put on their helmet and go barefoot. I think it says a lot of about them

It is a Shia versus Sunni conflict.

The description in one of the videos is funny
>Mohammad Zaher Bahmani was highly educated, had memorized the entire Qur'an, and was active in preaching Sunni Islam.

>They were falsely convicted of offences including 'enmity against God' and 'membership in a Salafi group'. The men had denied all the charges.

They sound like wahabist dindus
"He was a good boy, memorized the quran and went to the mosque everyday, dreamed of becoming the emir of mosul"

Nice

The wahabi sunni is afraid of Shia Muslim Expansion
hence the wahabi sunni defaming Shia Muslims.
>Source: 1
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/06/gulf-fears-shiite-expansion-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-iran.html#
>source: 2
crethiplethi.com/wikileaks-saudis-fear-shia-triangle-of-iran-iraq-and-pakistan/islamic-countries/pakistan/2011/

the only ones Iran hangs are those who have sex out of relationship such as prostitute sex, thos who sell narcotics and those who kill and doesnt get pardon from the victim's family.. You are saying sunnis all of these? Doesnt strike me when this comes from a sunni lapdog of the jews really.

It's bullshit. As I said the government doesn't officially recognise the difference between Sunni and Shia. There's no form or identity tag that requests info for Sunni or Shia, it's just muslim or one of the other groups. There's no such thing as a Sunni or Shia mosque in Iran, but there are Sunni clerics running different mosques. There's several million Sunnis in Iran, nobody gives a shit.

Wahhabis getting arrested I can guarantee it's because they've got links to terrorist organisations. Iran has a very good internal security system. Notice that Iran sits next door to these countries and not a single terrorist attack from ISIS?