How do we remove them from our board? These SJWanons are shitting up our board and ruining our fun

How do we remove them from our board? These SJWanons are shitting up our board and ruining our fun.

Kek this image doesn't surprise me at all. You can actually see them when they put forth knew talking points and word strategies over time

>our board
who invited you faggot?

New*

I don't know? Stop giving them attention?

You can't
these people don't block ads

It's hard when they shit up every thread.

Imagine taking the internet this seriously.
>our board
Oh wait, you do.

Well here you're allowed to call them fags and laugh at them, so that's what I do. They get really triggered (of course) very fast and are quite uppity, but they're stupid brainwashed dipshits and are fun to toy with.

its the bullshit back and forth from both groups of idiots that ruin every thread.

And what fun is that user?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH what a bunch of losers

>Sup Forums
>our board

I wish you fucking faggots would kill yourselves already. Regardless of what happens in the political sphere, you're the reason your life is in the pathetic state it currently is.

Why are you on Sup Forums then? Stay on Sup Forums because you're clearly not someone here for actual film other than capeshit and maybe game of thrones

why is Sup Forums abandoning Trump? have the memes finally wore off?

Hide their threads and don't give any attention

I'm not talking about Sup Forums I'm talking about Sup Forums, and your little discord defense force that's flooding it.

Insider here(for Sup Forums not whatever your image is)
This thread has been reported several times in less than 10 minutes

Except that's exactly why I am here and you CUNTS keep bringing your joke American politics here.

That's what I'm trying to stop. These people go into normal threads and make everything about Sup Forums

discord was a mistake

Wrong board dumbass

FAKENEWS

for a thread about shills there seems to be an awfully low post to poster ratio
it's almost like trumpies and altrighties are projecting but they'd never do that would they?

You already got caught on Sup Forums. Fuck off.

Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums has taken over Sup Forums and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

These people couldn't meme Hillary into the White House. In fact they've failed at pushing all of their agendas. Everything the do only makes people hate them more. They're literally recruiters for the conservative movement

We need to get rid of Dr. Who threads, Walking Dead threads, Game of Thrones threads, capeshit threads. Everything that reddit loves and they make into a general thread.

Wow you SJWs are really desperate

>Game of Thrones threads
never going to happen
that's actually sponsored content

u mad?

It's too late. Reddit has claimed kino posting as their own. It's only a matter of time until the takeover the entire board.

>being this buttblasted

Just for the record, this was debunked to be a faked image by a redditor discord group who falseflagged this bullshit between themselves so they can shill for blimpf on Sup Forums. They're the ones spamming this image.

delete this

you have to go back to your subreddit and discord faggot

kek

My dude we've been raided long before the election even kicked off
There's a reason why this board was and is considered a "subchan"

Actually, this is the original