Are Turkroaches paid by the government to post Erdogan propaganda on the internet?

Are Turkroaches paid by the government to post Erdogan propaganda on the internet?

There is some anti-erdogan articles published by mainstream french medias (Le Monde especially) on facebook, and the comment section is litteraly invaded by these islamist subhumans.

Have you ever heard of insect politics? Neither have I. Insects... don't have politics. They're very... brutal. No compassion, no compromise. We can't trust the insect.

kek stay mad cuck
we rule france nao

No, the "turkroaches" (proxies) are payed to shill for the "Erdogan made up the coup - it was a false flag!" and the "The coup was a Kemalist coup!" narrative here.

Anyone who is not a complete imbecile wold realize that the USA had its hands in this. Gülen is a good friend of the USA elite, despite being a hardcore Islamist.

So how is Erdogan anti-democratical, when it was the USA who wanted to put a Sharia candidate on the throne of Turkey?

The US/Israel was afraid that they will lose one of the most important allies on the Syrian front.

Of course the County of Coucks, formerly known as France is against Erdogan. They would have been happier if Sharia could rule their sister-country, Turkey too, when Gülen, the US/Israeli dog gets to power.

Now the whole world's Jewery is butthurt that their coup did not work.

sir plz delete this

Delete your Sup Forums account.

delete your life pls
are you loli poster

do you giggle while shitposting or do you really support erdogan?

i collect sperm in a bottle for the opportunity of throwing it at my love fetullah gulen when i meet him

Same thing happening in Finnish news comment sections but Finns usually point out their bullshit and then they stop answering.

Your life will be deleted when Erdogan purges your butthurt islamist ass

i'll die knowing my land wasnt snatched from be by a bunch of gypsies lel

Erdogan purging Islamists? I don't think so Hungary bro.

Eww. Turkroaches are very stompable. Trump will help us out.

he does though, after the gulenists turned on him, he is paranoid about every islamic sect pretty much.

Roaches do the same in Germany aswell.
Fucking cunts
Every Facebook Post is riddled with Erdogan filth

We need pest control to rid our internet of these foul roaches

fpbp
roaches are a plague wherever they spread

What the fuck, I noticed that too

Le Monde's comment section is a literal roach shithole, constantly spamming "49.3", "glory to erdogan", and "feels good when you know your right because everyone is criticising your government xDDDDDD"

They eat Kebab pockets and shill FOR FREE.

F
O
R

F
R
E
E

Erdogan is basically their prophet.

There are rumours that russian paid shills are part of it, since Putler and Erdolf are getting best budds and everything.