So, how many dimensional chess will you claim when Trump loses in november, you delusional fucks?

So, how many dimensional chess will you claim when Trump loses in november, you delusional fucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-mike-pence-running-mate-domestic-foreign-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most of people here are dumb and uneducated NEETs, what do you expect, for them to know shit?

He's not gonna lose, ya dingus.

These bait threads are getting boring. Might as well pretend im a shill as well. Here goes...

Hurr Durr Drumpf is dumb and so are his voters k XDXDXD

Sup Forums will be happier if hillary wins, so we can continue to play the victim card.

same way that blacks and women and gays have to keep exaggerating all the oppression they face. it's fun being a victim when you have a good life.

It's 3-4 months away faggot. An eternity in politics. You're very unaware that your Clinton and your ilk are cunts. It never ceases to amaze that you think you're good people. You are not. You are scum.

>Trump loses the election on purpose to let Hillary expose herself and make Americans see how bad she is
How is that not 4D chess?

15 dimensional. He'll run for chancellor of Germany, and create the 4th reich.

>He doesn't know who Mike Pence is

Trumps VP nominee has fucked it all pal

>>He doesn't know who Mike Pence is

nobody is interested in this Pence loser, which was Trump's desire. He has to be the center of attention, whether it is pro-trump or anti-trump.

if he gets elected, it will be one long happening, which the children of Sup Forums will enjoy up to a point, and then we'll all be saying OK WE NEED AN ADULT IN CHARGE NOW but the american system does not work that way. As long as he does not violate any laws, he can ruin the country and the world.

t. Schlomo Goldstein

He won't lose. I still believe.

>nobody's interested in lawz and sheeit

I don't know, I can't find my way back to the berenstein universe.

You either vote for a stupid pathetic liar woman for president or you vote for a man with no political influence and cold hard truth.

You decide, lies over truth.

Your country is shit, stop hiding behind Hitlarys back.

>mfw my house is now a pokestop.

Yeh the US is screwed either way. Also Trump plans to delegate foreign and domestic affairs completely to Mike Pence because Trump knows he has no idea how to run a country. Trump is a good orator nothing more.

However I would still prefer Trump if I was an American purely cos he's less worse than Hilary. Both shite choices really.

Wtf i hate trump now

>Also Trump plans to delegate foreign and domestic affairs completely to Mike Pence

Yeah, I kinda ignored that when I read it, because it seems a bit crazy. Usually the VP has pretty much zero power, except in the odd case of Cheney where we elected a mental retard as president (twice, sigh).

So what's left for Trump to do? the Presidential Twitter account?

It's time to let go of the denial phase and realize the BLM has handed Trump the election. All the DNC is going to do is play the dindu victim card on a national scale and piss even more people off.

>realize the BLM has handed Trump the election.

It's mind-boggling that the democrats are going to have Travon and Mike Brown's moms give speeches. If they take zero responsibility for raising thugs, and do the "my precious honor student was exectuted" I will probably projectile vomit on the tv screen.

trump is a one-term candidate
he wins this because hillary is a cunt and old people are better at turning up to vote
but if democrats put up a better candidate in 2020 then trump loses

I'd be feeling the Johnson if I were a USA citizen.

That'd be fine, but we have absolutely nothing to lose by giving him a shot at it.

It will be the death throes for any chance of her winning over middle america. Trump is going to win.

also the minority population to white population will increase by then.

This was me

m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/07/donald-trump-mike-pence-running-mate-domestic-foreign-policy

"Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Then what, the adviser asked, would Trump be in charge of?

"Making America great again" was the casual reply.

"If true, this means that Trump doesn't plan on doing much governing at all. It may also reveal that he actually agrees with Hillary Clinton's claim that he is temperamentally unfit to become president of the United States. As for Kasich, he declined the offer and isn't even showing up to the Republican convention that's taking place in his home state."

Even that faggot Michael Moore said that Trump is gonna win.

They're both 1 term candidates

If Hillary wins we get WW3.
If Trump wins, we get dank memes.

Sup Forums wins either way from this election

you failed to comprehend the mindset of ultra successful people like trump

a loss to hillary only fuels his drive and injects his optimism with adrenaline

>Calling people uneducated
>From monteNEGRO
Stop trying to meme us nigger, everyone knows you're the lowest level IQs of the races

8th dimensional Go

It's easy to see, if Trump realizes he can't actually change the US to make it great again due to too much opposition and comes to the conclusion that only a bloody civil war will help, he will deliberately lose to make the conservative population rise up with nothing to lose anymore. Should he win, we'd just lean back and say, "well, our work is done, we voted for Trump, now everything will be fine".

But seriously, I thought about it, a Hillary presidency might bring on an actual race war much quicker (if at all).