Alex Jones

Is anyone else starting to get impressed by InfoWars?
I've always maintained that Alex Jones was a nutbag and I am still unsure whether he really means it, or is controlled opposition, or just a talented salesman but you have to admit that these guys are out there in the front lines exposing shills, mainstream media lies and overall globalist kikery.
It's also noteworthy that they're not flip-flopping/being vague but take a definitive stance on political orientation, on Trump, on BLM, on Islam etc.
Whether you like these guys or not, I think it's fair to say they're a positive force in the world. They're not us but they're on our side.

youtube.com/watch?v=eB8pTHih9wA

And they've produced some healthy keks lately
youtube.com/watch?v=H-q2AcIZjDw
youtube.com/watch?v=zCjluF9FnP4
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Toi4hcoFgfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Allahu Cenkbar

He is controlled opposition.

Try doing the same thing he's doing and gaining the same influence, you'll have a very unfortunate lethal accident real quick.

He's a classic tin-foil hat conspiracy theorist stereotype but his 'deos are so compelling I can't help but love him.

He's pretty good at what he does. Seems to just go along with the flow, can be a nuisance at times.

>>Heaps better than watching MSNBC morning Joe where they look one step away from death

She literally fat shamed Alex Jones

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>gaining the same influence,
What influence? He has a dedicated following but all mainstream media and the majority of Americans think of him as a nutcase. Plus at this point, if he ever did have an "accident" it would definitely rile up his fanbase and pretty much every conspiracy theorist on the planet.

>a positive force in the world
agreed

I think he is hilarious. And honestly, he has so many conspiracy theorys that he's bound to be right on SOME of them.

I think you're proving his point though that he can't be killed and therefore is allowed to continue

I don't necessarily believe even half of the things he claims, but he is so wildly entertaining I can't help but like him. No idea if he's controlled opposition or a conspiracy theorist with abnormal charisma, but I have fun watching his material, and at the end of the day that's all I really care about.

The thing people don't like about Alex jones is that he's selling a product. But besides that I honestly really respect him even though I don't listen to his show anymore. He's done more for America than most people ever will.

the hood rat rage came out really quick in that one... god Armenians are dreadful

I don't like him at all, but the levels of trolling he's delivering is epic and must be supported

Oh god that would have been amazing.

Yeah that's the one thing I don't like about him. I like what he says, but him trying to sell his dietary supplement kinda annoys me. He'd be 100% ok if it weren't for that

Called being a capitalist, and there's nothing wrong with it.

Infowars got redpilled

i guess their genocide was a good thing

Who /awake/ here?

exactly, rather him selling his own products on commercials than selling it off to some jew company pushing drugs and frivolous shit which inevitably lead to controlling what content you publish

I love him, I want to kill him and taxidermy his chubby body and sleep next to it at night

starting to warm to him desu

HE WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
youtube.com/watch?v=Toi4hcoFgfM

He's a total redpill with a side of ultra filtered DNA pill