God damn can you imagine how fucking amazing this place is going to be on election night when Trump inevitably loses?

God damn can you imagine how fucking amazing this place is going to be on election night when Trump inevitably loses?

Just a few more months, buy your popcorn in advance before the rush.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/23/libertarian-gary-johnson-quit-smoking-pot-to-run-for-president/
express.co.uk/news/politics/682969/nigel-farage-independence-day-brexit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Chang...

This place endorsed mccain and he lost and it endorsed romney and he lost too.

The levels of investment in them weren't nearly as much as Trump though, you can't compare it to the shitstorm that is coming.

Kek has blessed this thread.

You can't stop whats coming.

I really don't think Sup Forums realizes that most Americans are democrats

Agreed. The shitstorm that is coming when Trump loses will be glorious.

There is no way Trump will lose to Crooked Hillary so why do they say this stuff? Why are these people not banned from Sup Forums?

we'll see

I know Trump can't win no matter how bad I want him to, but watching all the rage from Sup Forums will ease the pain a bit I guess

debate wheb

>Why are these people not banned from Sup Forums?

Because sharing your opinion isn't breaking any rules.

Nobody I know is a Democrat. Nice try shill.

>make Trump = Hitler memes by the 1000s
>Expect him to win

Seriously Pol...

I'm ready, its going to be so god damn amazing.

>Nobody I know
>coming from a Sup Forumstard whose social circle consists of 5 fellow neckbeards and his 2D waifu

>Hitler = Evil maymay

>Still gets mad whe normies don't vote for him

This is what I mean.

the exact same kikes said the same about brexit, but the US is too spicked and niggered to do the same.
will just make it more radical and more fun, watching the Jews destroy the world. It is going to clean out the armed forces here, fucking White males are going to let the spics and trannies and strong wimmenz fight for israel.

They're shills with unlimited proxies. It's impossible to ban them all. It's kind of funny to see them in damage control mode though.

>implying normies won't vote for Trump

KYS cuck.

Wow really makes my neural synapses fix the recording.

Remember when Brexit lost...

OH WAIT

easy mistake to make when you don't leave the basement

I would enjoy the schadenfreude of trumptard tears more if it didn't mean we had to have Hillary instead.

>12 Points behind the second most hated person in the usa

Ugh... user, how should I explain that to you...

$.02 has been deposited into your account

We got him this far by baiting and trolling and creating the narrative for him to run with, but now its not fun anymore. Contrarian anti Trump is in. Plus it'll vet all the rednecks to fuck off and pol can go back to being a place of intellectual discussion.

most of the rmoney/mccain worship was unironically-neocon supporting newfags.

They might have been better than Obama, but goddamn those were bad choices.

There's only one (((explanation)))

Win or lose it will be an amazing day on Sup Forums nonetheless.

Honestly so many Anons are going to be ban. The shitsotrm. I hope someone killed them self and live streams it. Going to be amazing.

Reminder

Hitler isn't even scary to non-jewish normies anymore. He's pretty much like Bowser to Americans. He's the cartoonish antagonist in all WWII settings.

Jews are overstimulated because everything ins Hitler, meaning that they're in a constant overreaction, and making nothing Hitler.

Jews overplayed their hand.

>Sup Forums
>intellectual discussion

Johnson needs more weed.

Johnson is a major pothead, but like an idiot he announced that he would stop smoking pot and "get serious" about his campaign.
>nypost.com/2016/06/23/libertarian-gary-johnson-quit-smoking-pot-to-run-for-president/
He probably still smokes, even though he said he quit.

We'll need a word for when Trump supporters chimpout.

Trumper tantrum

>not believing in meme magic
you are playing with fire, do not anger Kek.

I think there are enough words already for a "white nationalist" chimpout. It usually goes by day of the rope.

But if you want to meme it up, make it day of the twine or something.

When drumph loses I'll be laughing my ass off. Hillary also sucks just to make sure you don't jump to any conclusion.

I wish one of you inbred faggots would try to come to my house with a rope. I would show you what a "chimp out" really is.

Can't wait. All those fucking spam trump threads...

Why would I go to your house with a rope? Are you inviting me to a barbecue? Guests don't bring rope to barbecues, that's silly, I'll bring beer.

Hate trump and his faggs.
Its gonna be epic

>There is no way Trump will lose to Crooked Hillary
kek.

Mfw someone will keep making Trump generals everyday after he loses and reminds the Trump voters how stupid they were for thinking he would win. It is going to be great!

God damn can you imagine how fucking amazing this place is going to be on referendum night when Brexit inevitably loses?

Just a few more months, buy your popcorn in advance before the rush.

I like how they didn't even try to make fun of Johnson for his platform they just said "he smells bad and is stupid hahahahaha" really sad

We didn't have meme magic then though.

KEK is with us.

The butthurt will be ass-tronomical

I'm a different user. But I talk to 20 people at my job, have an immediate family of 26, talk to people at my local book store and coffee shop, talk to ~80 people at my university, talk to 20 people at my church, and have a close cadre of 18 friends since High School. Do me a favor shill, and fuck off out of here- you mealy mouthed scum sucking donkey!

Its gonna be great, unfortunately we have a few more months of these spergs spouting kek memes. It will all be worth it in the end.

Third time's a charm m8

Elections always turn Sup Forums to shit, frankly I'm ecstatic for this utter shitshow to be over

i dont like it when sweden says it.

> ITT: Reddit doesn't understand a civil war is coming if Trump doesn't win

I mean I guess it will be fun

> they're shills with unlimited proxies

This guy is so far gone that he thinks anyone who doesnt support what he believes is a shill who has to have multiple proxies as if you get banned here for having a negative opinion about trump. This is true delusional behavior.

People like this guy will take the trump lost the hardest. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets on here and pretends like trump won anyway.

screencap'd for the next Sup Forums cringe thread

Remember when democrats lost the last two presidential elections?

OH WAIT!

Everything I don't like is hitler.

> people at my church

Im obviously not the guy you responded to but if I were arguing with you and it somehow slipped from your mouth that you go to church I would immediately stop arguing with you and go on with my day.

Everything I don't like is jews.

I can't wait, I'm going to shitpost for weeks

Kikes actually push evil stuff though, Hitler is dead

This is how I know you're a shill. Any normal Sup Forums user or even Sup Forums user would be delightful at the prospect of Trump winning due to the amount of butthurt he would cause GLOBALLY.

Easy. Trumpout.

Whatever happens NOTHING will be as funny as the faces on the EU remainer rabble on the morning of June the 24th, those arseholes were so smug and self assured of a victory... hahahahahaha!! I still can't stop laughing to this day, talk about faces looking like smacked arses!! LOL!

Lefty remainer trash utterly BTFO sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :^)

There was stronger support for Gary Johnson here in 2012. I thought he was the best candidate then. He's a poor choice this election, in my opinion.

>implying Trump a good choice this election

Yes

23rd is independance day idiot

That flag is being flown incorrectly m8

Pretty sure by this point most people know Trump has pretty much no chance, it would be more interesting if it was close to the finish line and ultimately resulting in a loss

are you suggesting hitler pushed "evil stuff"? on Sup Forums of all places.

People said the same thing about the BREXIT 6 months ago. That's the stage we are at in the elections now.

>talk about faces looking like smacked arses!! LOL!

leld.

24th you dumb foreigner, about 4.30am on the 24th June 2016 the result was victory.

Fuck drumpf
Racist piece of shit

express.co.uk/news/politics/682969/nigel-farage-independence-day-brexit

apply yourself famalam

God damn can you imagine how fucking amazing this place is going to be on election night when Brexit inevitably loses?

Oh wait.

>t. Illinois

/thread