Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/c62
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/58f
poal.me/jr2r2a
youtube.com/watch?v=od7iceKS9B0
twitter.com/stuart_manning/status/858428441745653765
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Dalek Emperor = Pewdiepie

Care to elaborate without resorting to dumbass conspiracy theories that SJW LEFTIES CONTROLLED BY JOOS AND SOROS PERSONALLY CONSTANTLY SEEK TO REWRITE HISTORY AND DESTROY THE WHITE MAN?

>3 letter filename

were you just posting in that thread about bans and censorship on Sup Forums?

and

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/58f

I notice you post on both of these boards often from your post history in the archive

>were you just posting on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
No. I'm not a no-life retard.

All those previews, hints, teasers, fucking Girly Letters rummaging through shit to find the most insignificant spoilers, all of it is ruining the show for me. Knew exactly what would happen in these first three episodes. I'm going blind from now on. Might not even watch the Next Time trailers now.

It's very sad to learn about the death of Tom Baker. RIP, my favorite Doctor.

except for this filename

has tons of posts with the exact same image on Sup Forums

what gives? did you save that reaction image from a shared shill group folder? so other people have the same filename?

you're pretty rumbled here mate

What are you doing here then

nice strawman

>I'm not a no-life retard
>posting on /who/
wew lad

Ok so the knocks at the end pretty much confirm the master is in the vault right?

Someone probably just saved it with the same file name once.

>shared folder
Why should that be so unlikely?

Post yfw you understand why 12 hates tattoos

Waiting for Night Who.

No that doesn't confirm it
>dude only the master is allowed to knock xP

Plus we've already seen the master in a trailer, so having him be the reveal won't be as exciting.

why?

Clara got killed because of one.

Initially the knocks come in 3s but at the very end there were 4 knocks.

>ywn forget your best friend and only vaguely remember you lived some crazy things with them

Why live?

>Moffat is so tired he literally ripped off one of his very own story

Jesus Christ. I like him but damn why? I kept thinking there was gonna be a clever twist differentiating it from the Beast Below. It never came.

This is why Time Lords only have 12 regenerations.

he didn't write the episode

He gave the outline. That's how it works, Moffat contacts a writer, gives them a basic plot and the writer works from there. Plus Moffat rewrites the scripts and probably saw it was a TBB rip off but still went along with it.

Moffat is just making propaganda these days.

I hate Bill.

He said Sarah Dollard pitched the episode

Important pole.
poal.me/jr2r2a

well shit I missed that

Well even if she did, he rewrote it like usual and probably sad it ripped off TBB. And he still greenlighted it. Look, I love Moffat. He's been the best writer. But so far in Series 10, I felt like The Pilot was dumbed down to appeal to the masses and I wasn't wowed, Smile fell apart in the last 10 minutes and was an Empty Child rip-off and now Thin Ice is a TBB rip-off. What happened?

I hate Bill.

He's tired of fucking showrunning

>Smile
>Empty Child ripoff
WTF how?

God this fucking companion is soooo ugly.

The sentient bots doing what they thought was best.

Moff has done "machines gone wrong" so many times.

WE BETTER FUCKING GET A SOUNDTRACK

THIS WAS KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=od7iceKS9B0

Yeah but the nznobits thing and the "they identify a normal human thing wrong because they didn't know about it" reinforced that.

>Series 10 is three episodes in

>Still no series 9 soundtrack

I'm a big Marigold fan but there was nothing remarkable in this episode. In Smile either btw.

twitter.com/stuart_manning/status/858428441745653765

The Series 8 posters are still GOAT

Good episode, however I thought it was a bit over the top when after punching the racist guy Capaldi looked directly into the camera and said:

"When comrade Corbyn rules over a new multicultural Britain all racist brexiters shall share the same fate. To be white is to be evil and your property shall be distributed among a multicultural group of street urchins in due time."

A little out of place, but an enjoyable episode otherwise.

Was Raimi consulted for this episode?

I'm more worried about Trevor Baxter he's gone very fragile and is nearly 90 now

That's fine by me. The music fit the episode without going over the top or trying too hard. Some nice flourishes.

>all the blacks in london in 1800s
>claiming jesus is black
seriously

its evil12 from TLOTL in the vault undergoing an extremely slow regeneration, theyre guarding him until he finishes regenerating and thus stops being evil

nice false flag my dude

still GOAT

No but your mom was.

That was my favourite bit desu

>"I'm 2000 years old"
No... he's billions of years old because he was trapped in that prison for billions of years.

12 has punched something every series
>the TARDIS console
>Azbantium wall
>Ken Bones
>a regency era racist

what's next?

Except that he kept dying in there and 'resetting' so the correct answer is who gives a fuck who knows who cares 2000 just sounds neat. It's the new "900"

Nothing, because 12 isn't getting another series.

his body got replaced every time though

>dumbed down to appeal to the masses

The masses were complaining that the stories and arcs were too complicated and difficult to follow.

I really hate how doctor who is going all sjw
The idea there were Chinese people in London and they were allowed to wash people's laundry is political correctness gone mad
It was much better during the Pertwee era when they didn't have any pseudo Buddhism and UNIT xenophobia as an metaphor for racism

Trump

I hope he punches a Mondasian Cyberman and/or John Simm.

t. Cletus

just started watching this
why is there a chinese woman
and black soldiers

why did the doctor say jesus as black?

t. Nilso

He didn't
But Jesus wasn't aryan ideal Nordic

>The Doctor punching a nazi

Your comment wasn't interesting enough to be worth posting again.

>it's a dollard triggers the salt-right episode

They had an episode where Rory punched Hitler in the face

Damn GOAT episode of a GOAT series. Doctor who official series rankings below:
10 (predicted) > 9> 5> 1> 4> 1> 8> 6 >3 >2 >7

i didn't post it again i fixed it

Really the least of this episode's problems in terms of historical inaccuracy, but I noticed they had the old union flag in a few scenes when the new one was adopted in 1801 and the episode was set in 1814

How did Bill change clothes in Smile? In the beginning, she's in her Prince get-up from the latter half of The Pilot, then they take off with her still wearing it. Once they leave the TARDIS on Gliese or whatever the Smile planet's called, she's changed clothes. But the Doctor doesn't tell her where the wardrobe room is till Thin Ice...?

Yeah, but that was literally Hitler.

t. Cletus

nice bait

jesus was a hebrew
hebrews arent black
pic related

cletus no more

lol, what's wrong with it? You know this series will be the best. Moffatt is GOAT showrunner and will most likely go out with a bang

>bill having a melodramatic breakdown over some kid falling through ice

baka desu senpai

This is her at the end of The Pilot.

I thought she was wearing the rainbow stripe top at the end of The Pilot?

This is Bill in Smile. She carries the denim jacket in, ditches it for the episode.

Each episode worse than the last. I could barely finish this one.

Oh thanks. I'm an idiot

t. white guilt cuck

>I'm OK with the BBC rewriting my history

I could never imagine being this much of a coward

WE WAZ GODZ SON AND SHIEET

>this is the extent of cletus' vocabulary

We wuz kang of kangs

>le i can't win the actual argument so i'll just make up a pretend one to fight against instead

Because the BBC has a race quotas. When you start having quotas instead of going by talent shit starts to deteriorate fast. Like the South African Rugby team

you subhumans can only be described as cucks

There is no argument. You have no complaints about the BBC blackwashing history

>his little brain is working so hard to think up a new insult, but it just can't quite manage it

>Jesus was black