Hey ausfags, remember this cunt who gave Pauline a sob story about islamophobia on Q&A?

Hey ausfags, remember this cunt who gave Pauline a sob story about islamophobia on Q&A?

>The Muslim man who confronted Pauline Hanson on ABC’s Q&A over her “Islamophobic feelings” on Monday night has repeatedly denigrated the One Nation leader online, posting doctored images of her in a hijab and telling her to “go uppercut” herself.
>But Mr Elomar holds strong political views of his own. His Facebook account, which appears to be held jointly with another person, is littered with foul-mouthed rants about “Zionist Israel”, capitalism and the West.
>There are also posts that try to minimise the risk of terrorism, describing Islamic State as “minor” and a “fabrication of the Syrian regime”. “The Zionists and capitalists of the world ‘Go f..k yourselves’,” he wrote in October 2014. “We want peace motherf..kers.”
>However, it is Mr Elomar’s recent posts about Ms Hanson, as well as Tasmanian senator Jacqui Lambie, that again raise questions about the extent to which Q&A vets its audience members, who are given rare access to probe politicians and other high-profile individuals on a range of subjects.
>On that day he also posted a video of the senator-elect in her kitchen, quipping: “I’ll have white with one sugar.’’ “You’re probably not even good at that,” he wrote. “Go uppercut yourself.’’
>Senator Lambie, another politician who has expressed views about radical Islam, has also been targeted by Mr Elomar, who has described her as “ugly”, stupid” and “a deformed creature”.

Other urls found in this thread:

morningmail.org/elomar-qas-choice-propensity-cretins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_bump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl-dr, Learn to paragraph you black cunt

morningmail.org/elomar-qas-choice-propensity-cretins/

I just greentexted the most salient points nignog.

Just one bump, don't slide my thread faggots

Pauline willingly walked into the lions den man, the lefty cucks on the Q&A team would have made damn well sure that they had the audience stacked against her

The only reason we tolerate these apes is because we give women so much political power.

You can tell from his face that he is an angry cunt who beats his wife.

Look at that prayer bump on his forehead
DOUBLE MUSLIM if ever I've seen one
Muja to the max

Daily reminder that the audience was clapping and cheering this guy on.

Tony does

Notice the brown spot on his head? This is an actual thing in Islam that it's considered a batch of honor. Comes from putting your head to the ground so often that you'll develop a callus.

If you see someone with a spot like that you should be on your toes. Especially if they are clean shaven.

Fucking shit, I had no idea. Good to know the extremists have a spot right in the middle of their fucking forehead to pick them out.

Well well well

I thought this cunt was too much of a facade of concern to be true.

Good work user

Cheers.

This is the most informative thread on here right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_bump

Kek.

please make this well known for the sake of the last white outpost on this planet.

Tasmania should be the next act. It's isolation and constant cold weather deems it a good place to have the new gov.

Seriously what the fuck is a canberra.

Tasmania still has guns doesn't it?

The head bump usually means fanatic, lee rigby's killer had one

Fuck off, mugabe.

he is some kind of black anti jew shill that have discovered pol in the past week. he is either a nigger or a muzzie

Shut up Rhodesia

> le liberal spinster face

>literal niggers calling the kettle black

Saw it on the front page of the Australian today m8. I hope to god people see it and pay attention.

IT'S A MERCHANT

Was this the cunt asking pauline about why she hates his five year old son?

Yeah but, halal snack pack though.

Never heard of that shit in my life. Now it's suddenly "Aussie culture"

>telling her to “go uppercut” herself.

Loving every laugh.

yeah and people purposely bash their heads down hard to get one. shits fucked.

Tasmania is the reason we don't have guns

he looks like a nasty paki cunt from appearance alone, who thought letting a smelly muslim like that on QA would be a good idea?

it's an AB you poof

Ex SA fag?

I don't buy food from them any more. Don't trust a single one of them. That and it's shit.

Based Tones never able to catch a break