Canada, Yes!

>The myths of rape should be dispelled once and for all,” he announced near the long-awaited end of his verdict. “It doesn’t matter if the victim was drinking, out at night alone, sexually exploited, on a date with the perpetrator, or how the victim was dressed. No one asks to be raped.

>there were no witnesses to the rape
> There were no obvious physical injuries detected by a sexual assault kit Gray had done the next day
>There were just the two people’s words

tl;dr: Guy gets convicted of rape based SOLELY on the fact that the woman said he did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/21/myths-of-rape-should-be-dispelled-says-judge-in-mandi-gray-case.html
thestar.com/news/2007/05/24/recordediting_judge_scolded.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link:

thestar.com/news/gta/2016/07/21/myths-of-rape-should-be-dispelled-says-judge-in-mandi-gray-case.html

sharia when?

Canada just doing its best to help matters

>dispel the myths of rape
>don't focus on the biggest myth of all, false rape claims

>She has changed her PhD subject from women in prison to sexual assault.

>Mustafa Ururyar

annnd nothing of value was lost

It's the same subject desu.

from the title I thought he was going on about 'rape culture' and all that bollocks

>Who is this judge, I wondered? My colleague Oliver Sachgau dug up that he’d been a family court judge in the 1990s and was known for taking a child-centred perspective. He co-wrote two books about women and the law with the late, wonderful feminist and social justice activist June Callwood. One was a handbook for women navigating the law, titled The Law Is Not for Women.

Totally.
Not.
Biased.

How can people be this retarded?

> The night of the assault, she’d texted him from a bar to “come drink and then we can have hot sex.” He came, they shut the place down and then walked back to his place.

>Her testimony, which Zuker ruled as the truth, was that he berated her on the way home, calling her “an embarrassment” and “a slut” until her self-esteem crumbled. Once he got there, he jammed his penis into her mouth and then raped her. She lay frozen in fear. The version Ururyar told from the witness stand was they’d gone home happily, he’d broken up with her and then they’d had consolation sex.

must have been a tough case to argue...

Surely he can appeal.

He can't be convicted with zero proof.

canaKEKS

>no one asks to be raped
Well sure, nobody asks to be raped, but you can significantly decrease the chance that you will be raped by not getting drunk, not acting like a slut and dressing decently.
People that rape are monsters and it's awful that they exist in the same world as us, but refusing to change your behavior in response to an obvious danger is absolutely fucking juvenile.

>He can't be convicted with zero proof.
>zero proof
He's literally male shitlord.

:^)

>new trial
>new lawyers
>get acquitted
>sue Canada
>sue this bitch

Seriously, if there is no evidence you can't get convicted. Even in cucked Canada.

Welcome to Canada motherfucker.

We had a tranny in B.C get only 8 years despite smashing a guy's skull in with a baseball bat with at least a dozen fatal hits.

>Like in most cases, there were no witnesses to the rape. There were no obvious physical injuries detected by a sexual assault kit Gray had done the next day. There were just the two people’s words.

>Zuker ruled Gray “very credible and trustworthy” and Ururyar’s evidence “a fabrication, credible never.”

Is this even the judge's job, to decide who sounds credible?

Absolute BULLSHIT
>Ururyar acknowledged he and Gray had sex. The two had been hooking up for two weeks, since they’d met at a union meeting at York, where he was studying political science and she sociology. The night of the assault, she’d texted him from a bar to “come drink and then we can have hot sex.” He came, they shut the place down and then walked back to his place.
>he was studying political science and she sociology
>sociology

>The two had been hooking up for two weeks.
>The night of the assault, she’d texted him from a bar to “come drink and then we can have hot sex.”
WHAT!?

>Her testimony, which Zuker ruled as the truth, was that he berated her on the way home, calling her “an embarrassment” and “a slut” until her self-esteem crumbled. Once he got there, he jammed his penis into her mouth and then raped her. She lay frozen in fear. The version Ururyar told from the witness stand was they’d gone home happily, he’d broken up with her and then they’d had consolation sex.
>he berated her on the way home
>calling her “an embarrassment” and “a slut” until her self-esteem crumbled
Boo fucking hoo.

>Rape story
Proof?

>Like in most cases, there were no witnesses to the rape. There were no obvious physical injuries detected by a sexual assault kit Gray had done the next day. There were just the two people’s words.
>no witnesses
>just two people's words

>Zuker ruled Gray “very credible and trustworthy” and Ururyar’s evidence “a fabrication, credible never.”
Biased fuck.

>He slammed him even for his defence tactics: “He went or tried to go to any length to discredit Ms Gray, if not invalidate her. Such twisted logic.”
Nothing wrong with that.

>[Gray] came to court in a cute skirt and blouse, often revealing an arm of tattoos. She was bold, proud and angry. She repealed the publication ban on her name and sent press releases about coming court dates.
>Attention seeking SJW cunt

FUCK

Reported to german authorities for hate speech

>The myths of rape should be dispelled once and for all
What? Why the fuck would he say that, then do the opposite by reinforcing the myths of rape?

So the leafcucks decided to compete with Sweden and Germany about the title of the Biggest Cuck 2016

When will it end?!?

If UK ever gets Free Speech they will be the most uncucked nation in western civilization

>oy vey this fucking shitlord raped me!
>what? that's a lie! i didn't do anything!
>no witnesses
>no evidence at all
>get convicted anyway

rule of law is fucking dead in the west

>Is this even the judge's job, to decide who sounds credible?
I imagine if our court pulled something like that, the shitstorm in western media would go on for years, it would become a media meme.

>Marvin Zuker

Except that under common law, precedent is huge...

These feminazi whores don't realize how they managed to make the word rape meaningless and how their bullshit might actually hurt real rape victims.

There you go, great reason for an appeal.

>"It doesn't matter if I'm irresponsible, I shouldn't be judged for my complete lack of self-control and selfish attitude"

Is basically what anyone hears when they have to listen to this shit

Sir, you underestimate how (((equal))) Canada is.

I don't see how this decision could possible live through the appeal process, if it does we're truly lost. The justice system is supposed to be fair and hold people to higher requirement of evidence of guilt than just word of mouth

>Apart from the ruling, what was also atypical in the case was Gray herself. She wasn’t the stereotypical broken woman. She came to court in a cute skirt and blouse, often revealing an arm of tattoos. She was bold, proud and angry.
So victim. Much traumatized.

> Zuker said a few hours before the assault, Gray texted Ururyar, “I’m at the Victory (Cafe), come drink and then we can have hot sex.”

> "We don’t even know what the phrase ‘hot sex’ means,” said Zuker.

> Gray’s delay in reporting is irrelevant, Zuker said.

Zuker ... I wonder ...

> Zuker, who grew up in Toronto, said he
attended school at Brunswick Talmud Torah,
the forerunner of Associated Hebrew Schools
of Toronto

Ahhh.

>tfw this quote sounds too retarded to be real but when again it's Weedman so you really can't tell

Don't be dense. In ANY crime the finder of the fact listens to the testimony presented and comes to its conclusions about the facts. The jury heard the witnesses and drew their own conclusion. You weren't in the court room. You couldn't see the demeanor of the witnesses and judge their credibility. It's very common and completely reasonable for people to be convicted of crimes based on the testimony of just one or two witnesses or circumstantial evidence. Otherwise it would be impossible to convict people for a lot of things, especially murder where the victim is gone.

This case would not have set new precedent. Jury hears the victim and the defendant, listens to evidence on circumstances, assesses the credibility off all the evidence, and reaches a verdict. The judge is doing nothing new as a matter of law so there's no issue with a new precedent being established.

Move along. Nothing to see here

yeah, i'll be honest. I just made it up.

Who cares about "rape victims" how about the guy in the OP who is innocent and now has to deal with all that shitstorm.

Chicks with tattoos. You can tell just by looking at them that they crave attention. Don't believe their self-indulgent lies

Why would a woman lie about being raped? Are you an MRA neckbeard OP?

Innocent until proven guilty Barack. The fact that it doesn't get exercised anymore doesn't mean it shouldn't.

Jury?

This is a judge, a Jew, saying it's alright to convict based on purely he said/she said testimony.

"You're guilty because I say so" isn't any kind of real evidence

No it sure as shit fucking isn't. If you have 2 people with contradicting stories and literally nothing the fuck else, the burden is on the accuser/prosecutor to provide anything additional that might help the case. You can bring in character witnesses for both but that will likely solve nothing as character witnesses are almost always just shills for whoever calls them. If there weren't even character witnesses then that's all the more reason this should be immediately appealed and the judge immediately fucking disbarred.

Rape cases are usually a bitch to prove but this one seems pretty clear cut in that she wanted to fuck, and then later probably regretted it. I dont give a shit how mean it sounds, making a special exception for the burden of proof in rape cases is fucking dangerous and should never be considered. Anyone who works in a courtroom that believes that should be immediately thrown the fuck out of it.

>degenerate dirka has sex with a strange woman he barely knows
>gets the book thrown at him

eh. Not saying that false rape claims aren't horrible, but this is just another problem that could have been avoided by not going around and having sex with random crazy sluts.

Rape happens. False rape allegations happens. And the law is just trying to keep up.
That is the price of free love and degenerate youth culture.

>having sex with a soc major
>ever

She's covered in tattoos and has a degree in white men is da debil studies. What would you expect her to do?

The only thing all this proves is that no society should abide jews in their midst.

It could also have been avoided by not allowing in jews.

>What would you expect her to do?

Take pity on the fact that he is a poor immigrant from roachistan and is excuse any wrongdoings as a cultural misunderstanding?

Bullshit. Innocent until proven guilty. That's why even obviously guilty people get off, benefit of doubt and lack of evidence. What kind of third rate lawyer did he have?

Real solution is to never bang chicks like this one, or even allow yourself to be alone with them.

Not even a good lawyer can beat an ideologue judge. Best case is to appeal and pray not every judge is a complete fucking retard

I want to laugh, but i cant anymore.

Still,

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?!!!??!??!

I HATE WEED MAN NOW!!

>And the law is just trying to keep up.
I don't see how it trying to keep up with possibility of false rape allegations. There is literally no incentive for malicious person to not come up with false rape allegations if she/ he (kek good luck with that) wants to. Crime without punishment.

I want off this ride
>2016 university's introduce coed rooms my buddy unfortunately was placed in one despite multiple letters requesting not to be put in one (they were short on space a resident building was under construction)
>tell buddy to set up a webcam to record everything incase this bitch tries anything crafty
>after 3 months they get into an argument over i dont remember long story short she accused him of rape and he was thrown into the campus holding cell waiting to be moved to jail
>next day he got his lawyer got the webcam video and sued her ass and the campus police
>he won but thats not the point its this false rape shit thats going to fuck everything up

This should have been first post. I'm going to start wearing a dash cam on my face.

dox jud

Rape is handled in a stupid way.
There is one part of the population that think that being drunked or lightly dressed is a reason to be raped (it's not)
And another part that see rape in everything (heard of tumblr's mental rape ?) and can judge someone without any proof. And when the accusation appears to be false (10 years later of course), the false victim asks beygons to be beygons.

Also, real rapist are not in jail for long enough. I mean sometimes they're in jail for 2 or 3 years while people like the Megaupload guy face 20 years. Like wtf.

>Marvin Zuker
Every. Fucking. Time.

No provs no crime.

>and pray not every canadian is a complete fucking retard
Hopeless. Canadians are worse than Swedes. Even anglos come second to you.
Honestly no nation in the world I hate more than the eternal leaf

Except in this case, the circumstantial evidence is AGAINST her ("fuck me" message right before, rape kit shows nothing, didn't report it until later etc.) and the lawyer is clearly biased (based on his history).

The precedent here is to believe the victim when it's word-against-word even in the light of evidence to the contrary.

Under this rule, NO ONE is safe from being convicted of rape or blackmailed with the threat of it. Anyone you have sex with - or even don't have sex with - can even months later come forward, accuse you, and even if there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, even if you have evidence she wanted to have sex, you will go to jail.

To convict someone of murder is extremely hard and in 95% of cases only works either due to a confession or because of advanced methods like finding blood, sperm etc.

Even if the accused has just a terrible alibi, or if you are sure but can't find the murder weapon, if you have a witness but he makes a mistake in describing the accused - you can't convict.

What you're doing is like pretending it's normal to convict someone of murder when there's not even a dead body found yet, let alone anything else, just because you have a motive or someone's accusation.

Fuck, people like you make me mad.

Canada can't compete with the cuck masters yet, Finn.

Compare Sweden accepting 2 million+ unscreened lower class rapefugees and Germany accepting 2 million+ unscreened lower class rapefugees to Canada who only accepted 50,000 rigorously screened, exclusively middle-class sandniggers

This is obviously just the first victim of ghomeshi blowback.

Taking things out on other people when it's a completely different case

How the fuck did this guy allow himself get betrayed by a judge. The second he said he'd quote feminist poetry he should have interrupted him and walked out as clearly the judge is a joke of justice

Judge said we need to get rid of the myths of rape.
One of those myths is that a woman would ever lie about rape, because obviously that never happens.

And have the judge absolutely compromised? I've seen judges tremble in front of some top lawyers

Funny coming from a middle-eastern country such as Germany.

Hmm... (((Zuker)))?

Okay "Canada" You are now officially the 2nd Swedish Caliphate. This is where the tipping point of sweden was some 15 years or so ago.

Everything will be rape, and it's enough for a woman to just say so, even if all evidence are contradictinary... norway and denmark are very different, here lying to the police/court and making false claims of rape or anything else, wlil get you "serious" jailtime here.

What you are in for, are tons of innocent guys having their lives destroyed by feminists, for the keks, or for refusing to have sex with them. They can't handle rejection, and then comes the rape allegations..... part if you run of with another woman

You mean the judge is biased.

Canada doesn't have a president retard, it has a prime minister.

Found this article about the same judge from 2007
thestar.com/news/2007/05/24/recordediting_judge_scolded.html

>A repentant Justice Marvin Zuker acknowledged he committed judicial misconduct when he altered court transcripts in 2005, after learning they were to be used in an appeal case.

>As a result, the well-respected family law judge was let off with only a warning yesterday by the Ontario Judicial Council.

>The panel could have recommended Zuker's removal, but said his spotless 28-year record, coupled with his apology and emotional stress since the scandal broke, justifies the lesser punishment.

>Panel judge Robert Blair said media coverage of the hearing and ongoing attempts by the complainant to have criminal charges laid have taken "a significant toll on Justice Zuker."

Just another 'too big to jail'

I thought Muslims brought rape, now you inbred retards are saying that Muslims will eliminate rape?

Get your shit together.

The guy should have asked trial by jury, not a fucking tribunal. This whole thing wreaks of false flag shit to push the fall of men agenda.

>Zuker

lel

>feminism

Good, you got me worried for a moment there.

>Caliphate

Excuse me fucker. In Muslim countries women need to prove without an once of doubt that a man raped her. Mainly because once he's convicted he'll probably be killed by the police or someone else. The case used to be that women needed 3 male witnesses to testify and only then could the guy be convicted.

This is a product of your cucked feminist Western mentality. Stop trying to associate us with it

Muslim's bring "Sexual Emergencies" not rape friend

Only White's and not-the-right-kind-of-brown-people can rape

question
how many of the mulsim rapes reported in sweden do you think are false accusations?
would you say this number is higher or lower than other countries?

>"Does the woman rush to the police right away or wait days, weeks, months? It doesn’t matter, Zuker said."

Trudeau mostly focuses on catering to liberal women, the LGBBQ community and special snowflakes. Still better than flooding the country with mudslimes at least.

Yes, of course.

Trial by jury in rape cases is suicide even if you're not named Mustafa. Look at how easily the "victims" rally "supporters" who will campaign, make a scene, pressure people and so on. Look at the current ideology. Look at how men bow to the will of women or how afraid they are of being labeled anything wrong.
It's much easier to be the 12th non-angry man in a murder case than to try and pull that shit in a rape case.

His lawyer is complete shit for not kicking out the judge though.

That's what I'm talking about, that's Sven talk right there!

Erste. Excluding the fact that a very large % of the mudslime population are infact inbred, by fucking their 1st cousins since that pedo guy or even before..... Here you had to be 7th out or more.......

and dream on leaf roach, no, we are saying that you should go home and stay away from our women, they don't want you.

wow I never thought it was so bad....
It's like they have some sort of super estrogen, the swedes, that they now are injecting into the leafs

In Canada there is screening process to make sure you aren't biased, and either lawyer can have a jury member removed at any time.

You have to be able to face the accused without showing any emotion whatsoever or you wont even get selected. It also has to be a mixed demographic. No more than 60/40 one way.

I'd take that over 1 guy who could be having a very bad day.

Can some femanon acuse this judge of rape and ruin his life. If he's going to make Canada worse might as well take him down with us.

Oh I agree that this is a travesty but if you're going to be going after these types you'd better take some extra precautions. Maybe just switch on a simple streaming sound recorder on your phone before banging to make sure your ass is covered.

Basically, act like women used to act before yes means yes became the norm.

Honestly though, it is getting to the point where it's too risky to have sex.

>Have Sex
>Piss off bitch somehow
>Cries Rape
>Get Jail Time

Honestly you're better off getting a fleshlight and just fucking that... Goddamn this makes me wonder how fucking hard it is going to be for the next generation (Assuming that the west does not get Islamified anyway)

Just tell me what kind of pig-fucking, meth-addicted, sister fucking hillbilly white trash cabin in the woods you live in.

>He found York University student Mustafa Ururyar guilty of sexually assaulting fellow PhD student Mandi Gray.
>Mustafa Ururyar

Exactly, either lawyer.

You remove every woman, they remove every man. You're still at a disadvantage because while no woman will empathise with a potential rapist, many men will empathise with a potential rape victim.

Then add to that that you're a brown Mustafa in these times and that the "victim" has 100 loud supporters sitting in the back.

I'd always prefer the judge. I'd just make sure my lawyer checks whether the judge has a part-time job sticking needles in the eyes of FUCKING MALES together with famous feminist activists.

t. rapist

Probably much fewer. The rapefugees are an oppressed minority so even truthfully accusing them is racist and very NO in Sweden. Women avoid going to the police even in real rapes because they don't want to '''fuel racist movements'''. Now if the """"" Syrians"""""' were privileged white men though...

>What would you expect her to do?
Anal.

At least we would know society is wholly fucked and not just a Judge trying to help along SJW rape culture.

There's a scale of risk though. Having sex with a tattooed sociology major and expecting to not get accused of rape is like denying sex after going home with a guy named snake that has an 8 ball tattooed on his chest and not getting raped.

There are women out there who are clearly MUCH safer choices.

> Hmm... (((Zuker)))?

As I said earlier :

> Zuker, who grew up in Toronto, said he
> attended school at Brunswick Talmud Torah,
> the forerunner of Associated Hebrew Schools
> of Toronto

Just another jew trying to destroy social cohesion.