BECAUSE WHEN THE SMACK BEGINS TO FLOW

BECAUSE WHEN THE SMACK BEGINS TO FLOW
I REALLY DON'T CARE ANYMORE

Attached: ronaldo-brazilcaoat.jpg (621x709, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

7-1 kek

He was a machine
youtube.com/watch?v=1LW87rPBVCk

Seven one

based Velvet Underground

Attached: 1518254533409.jpg (354x286, 25K)

What does that have to do with him? He has 2 world cups in his resume.

honrary american

Before haters hate: I know he wasn't responsible for the 1994 one.

He used heroin? Or did you just want the second line?

Seemed like a ball hogging glory whore

the fastest fatman i've ever seen

>Ronaldo won the FIFA World Player of the Year three times, in 1996, 1997 and 2002, and the Ballon d'Or twice, in 1997 and 2002, as well as the UEFA Club Footballer of the Year in 1998. He was La Liga Best Foreign Player in 1997, when he also won the European Golden Boot after scoring 34 goals in La Liga, and he was named Serie A Footballer of the Year in 1998.

>Ronaldo is regarded by many in the sport as one of the greatest and most complete forwards of all time.[3][6][85] Dubbed Il Fenomeno (the phenomenon), he was a prolific goalscorer, and despite being more of an individualistic attacker, he was also capable of providing assists for his teammates, due to his vision, passing and crossing ability.

>"Ronaldo did things nobody had seen before. He, together with Romário and George Weah, reinvented the centre-forward position. They were the first to drop from the penalty box to pick up the ball in midfield, switch to the flanks, attract and disorientate the central defenders with their runs, their accelerations, their dribbling." - Henry

Attached: Honey_Smacks.jpg (220x315, 84K)

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

No need to pass the ball all the time if you're good enough to score on your own. It's a weird mentality, americans get triggered by any individual skill that outshines the rest of the team, or is considered "offensive" to the adversary. Like fucking seriously, bat flipping is disrespectful? Fuck outta here.

In a compilation of his best goals, do you really expect to see him passing the ball a lot instead of shooting?
Think.

>Ronaldo
>Romario
>Weah

One of these is not like the others, Thierry.

AND ALL THE POLITICIANS DOING CRAZY SOUNDS

Attached: 51e828b09d2db5e9cb2088f4dfa951ac[1].jpg (770x400, 22K)

Romario is hella overrated

This glorious motherfucker is going to be president and there's nothing you can do about it.

His only chance is if lula is unable to run for president. Otherwise we're red for 4 more years at least