FA:Broncos expected to 'hone in' on T.J. Carrie
WAS:Paul Richardson to WSH for five years, $40M
BUF:Bills re-sign veteran DT Kyle Williams
FA:Report: Mike Glennon on Cardinals' radar

Attached: c-hawx.png (532x628, 113K)

>Vegas has the Seattle over/under at 9.5

HAHAHAHAH EAT SHIT HATERS

woohoo mediocrity!

Attached: exterior the phantom like fish eggs.jpg (634x657, 86K)

memes aside, is Cousins actually a good QB?

Attached: 1517792116845.gif (640x360, 449K)

Carolina

Attached: 47BC9EF2-688D-48BB-BCDF-ABC59F6BD91D.jpg (631x634, 115K)

>your team
>your FAfu
>your draftfu
>boobs or ass

Attached: 303.png (647x539, 59K)

>your team
Carolina
>your FAfu
Literally anyone decent. We were absolutely plundered by other teams this offseason
>your draftfu
See above
>boobs or ass
Both? You don’t have to choose. The standard model comes with both

>Losing Celek and Burton

Are they going to draft a TE then?

That under is practically free money

Somewhere between Case Keenum and Nick Foles

>lose Nelson
>get Graham

I... No.

While you sit there deluding yourself, the NFC South has a future HOF owl winner, 2 MVP's, and a young, up and coming QB who already at this early stage in his career, on the precipice of being top 10 at his position. Not only that, but the NFC South also produced 3 playoff teams last season. It's routinely the most competitive and entertaining division to watch.

Attached: 1505096265280.jpg (600x800, 134K)

>49ers
>Re-sign Hyde
>Quenton Nelson
>ass

weirdly excited to see sam bradford meme out and have a good season

>the NFC South also produced 3 playoff teams last season. It's routinely the most competitive and entertaining division to watch.

and they were all blasted by real teams from real divisions

>NFC choke

Attached: Leddit+content+gt+into+the+trash+it+goes+_878b08cd54189ff0fa1efef5408cd1d8.jpg (948x711, 27K)

>What’s an O-Line?

Any hope for us Sup Forums?

Attached: 66C6DD62-ECAC-4B05-A057-B5DF7098CF8D.jpg (2047x1535, 606K)

NELSON

I'd take the over

The 49ers are still unproven and Goff is a choke artist

Kiko Alonso is my husbando
You better give him a ring

Wrong.
>this year
Sure the Falcons lost to the Eagles, but the Eagles went on to win to the owl so whatever point you had is moot.
Panthers went on to lose to a division rival, so your argument plain doesn't hold.
Saints would've beaten the Vikings were it not for a once in a lifetime level fuck up from a rookie on the game's final play.

>last year
Falcons bootyblasted every NFC team on their way to the owl.

>year before that
Panthers bootyblasted every NFC team on their way to thw owl.

Attached: 1507761896756.png (364x400, 174K)

What about that bird tho?
If David Johnson stays healthy they are a solid team, not owl champs material but good enough to win the NFCW

>Falcons bootyblasted every NFC team on their way to the owl.

And what happened after that?

>Panthers bootyblasted every NFC team on their way to thw owl.

And after that?

Shut up faggot. Your husbando is a roided up koala fucker.

28-3

Both teams went on to lose in extremely close and competitive owl games. They weren't bootyblasted, and even if you wanted to argue they were, the 2016 AFC Easr was NOT a 'real' division. Neither was the 2015 AFC West. Your argument STILL falls apart under the slightest scrutiny, and you're a bitch.

Attached: dare i say it.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

all of these niggers are on roids, just some of them get caught

I just saw the Cowboys schedule. I noticed they have no road games scheduled. Why is that? Why do they get 16 home games a year?

I'm not a Falcons fan, and because I know how your puny mind thinks, before you see my image and start typing ">busc" or some equally infantile shit, let me preemptively retort by saying your team is almodt certainly worst than mine and the Buccaneers have won an owl this millennium.

Attached: 1507259849548.png (512x512, 258K)

Mahomes
Kelce
Hunt
Hill
Watkins

Attached: reaction1.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>yfwdbwdso

Attached: 1507588915901.jpg (800x568, 196K)

>people outside of Texas like Memeboys

Nice joke

Is it too late to jump on the Vikings bandwagon? I think they are gonna be a really good team!

Gonna miss you, White Lightning...

>Sneak came back
Why?

Are Tymo or Aaron Jones viable backs for GB? Fantasy wise

Ratbirds
Resigning Ryan Jensen at this point
Calvin Ridley
Ass

Who else has 16 home games? Maybe the Steelers and Packers. MAYBE. But not like the Cowboys do.

You can't even tell whether a Cowboys game is a home game or road game because the crowds are nearly identical

packers
pass rusher idc who
denzel ward
ass

Fuck off. The only reason people got on the hate bandwagon was redditors acting like this guy.

WHY DID THE JETS SIGN MCCOWN AGAIN?
FUCKING KILL ME

Attached: 94837E5F-32E4-4B11-933A-0EB6608B9039.jpg (197x256, 12K)

I dont understand, is there a large amount of retarded viking faggots on reddit?
Its normal for a fanbase to grow a bunch of idiots the second they have a good season. I mean look at you and your new trip popping up.

>shitcucks

>deciding to trip makes me New
Lifelong fan and longtime poster. Sorry that you need to resort to strawmen to have any semblance of an argment

With Minnesota he'll be a top 8 QB this year at a minimum. People on here talking shit have never watched him play outside of a few primetime games. He's smart and has the physical talent

source?

So does Belichick get both Jordy and AD at this point? Could sign both for cheap and would fill some needs.

would you rather they gave 30 million or whatever to McCarron or Bridgewater lol

hes like dalton
he'll keep your team alive but won't raise them up

How exactly do you stop the Jaguars running game?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING

Attached: 20180313_171519.jpg (960x558, 160K)

Good thing our team is already pretty good and just needs a passer.

You signed a player who almost had a career ending injury.
That player was most likely going to your starter.
McCown has been solid the years he played with you and at this point he's the best insurance for Bridgewater.

>first its larpers
>now its redditors

Or you know, everyday ignorant vikings fans
Are you worried about your team not living up to its hype?

>to have any semblance of an argment

As opposed to calling someone a "redditor" if they differ in opinion?

Seems legit

>Eagles
>re-sign Celek to a reduced contract pls, it Ertz
>LVE
>ass

holy shit it's real

panthers spanked the vikings and saints almost beat them at home after a bye

RIP jordy

>argment.

>spanked
>1 score
>almost
At the end of the day the Vikings got farther than both.

Your photoshop job was poor this time, but at least you did it

The TE class is deep this year.

Literally nobody hyped nor hated the Vikings outside of division rivals until this year.

>literally says its not real in the tweet
nice touch

I posted this in the last thread as it was dying.

Who /eagles/ aka reigning world /champions/ here

Real talk: What’s your view on trading Foles as of right now? At this point I say keep him IMHO. It looks like we won’t be able to find a 1st-rd pick for him, and if I was Howie I would hold firm for nothing less, but at this point we have an insurance policy for Wentz until he returns. I’m fine with that. I don’t want to rush Wentz back, and Foles is the best insurance policy to help our victory odds while Carson Jesus is out. I can’t think of a traded 1st round pick that would substantially improve our odds as a rookie. I seriously think we have a chance of contending again and if we give up Foles, there’s no indication that Sudfeld is ready to start, full stop. So we’d end up having to sign a QB (all viable available ones are former brokedicks) or draft one (unlikely).

So keep Foles. He is a good insurance policy.

Additionally and partially related, where do we have holes in the roster? The only ones I would consider seriously as a need is TE and WR. This year’s WR class sucks, and Paul Richardson just got signed. So (and I’ve been saying this for a while now since we knew Celek and Burton were leaving) We should draft Mike Geisecki. I think he’s a stud. Hell, I’d draft another one too.

But my sights are on Geisecki. The Eagles have more moves in mind. Any thoughts?

Attached: 743176D5-6C7E-4CD5-B9CB-47043C13F964.jpg (599x399, 28K)

I'm not even a lelphins fan bruh

zomg guise

Attached: fdef72b0329c3e5d22a16c1356606e49.png (633x317, 42K)

jones will get more reps with a new OC and expect more screens and slot action from ty

>irrelevant franchise stays irrelevant until they made a championship game

lol

>they’re irrelevant until I say they’re not
One losing season in the last 5.

>viqueens actually thought they were getting brees
>end up with an discount philip rivers but with an ego

top kek

the vikings have always had the cockiest fans after the least amount of success
they got blasted harder than the cowboys but theyre still here

Viking fans have been uppity on this board for a while
Have you not been here long enough to remember the Bustwater trade?

So much for being a long timer boardposter.

>What's your opinion on trading Foles
The Eagles don't need to trade Foles. If a team wants him enough, they'll have to blow Howie away. It's that simple. Eagles will either have the best QB situation in the NFL, or a great trade to move Foles.

>Where do we have holes on the roster?
Linebacker. We have Hicks, who is great but health is always a concern, and Kendricks, who can't seem to string it together long enough to have value. TE, since Ertz is the only guy on the payroll. OL since Peters is 36

T. Someone who gets his information from Sup Forums alone

>mostly known for missing gimmie field goals in post season

laughingstock and irrelevant

>What’s your view on trading Foles as of right now?

Nothing short of a top 10 pick or two first rounders would be acceptable. The dude is a fucking Super Bowl MVP and Wentz is no guarantee for September.

>Paul Richardson just got signed.

He fucking sucks. R******* got fleeced. Jeffery, Agholor, and Hollins are fine

Attached: burrspin.gif (500x500, 723K)

>Losing Celek and Burton

Are they going to draft a TE then?

Repeat after me: Mike. Geisecki. Mike. Geisecki. Mike. Geisecki.

>bustwater trade
Damn you’re desperate

What do you want me to do?
Go talk to the inbred faggots in Minnesota and ask them their thoughts on the NFL?

wrong
brady to broncs, wentz to jets, bridgewater to bills

Fuck off popes

Have any thoughts of linebacker draft targets?

>KC TE Demetrius "Buttersticks for Fingers" Harris gets two days in jail for marijuana possession
Get Ye Gone

>you’re irrelevant because I say so
Good thing the Vikings don’t care what you have to say, huh?

You would have thought the Vikings won the Superbowl with how the idiots on here acted when they took Bridgewater.
And here we are, shipped off into QB purgatory of the Jets, never to be heard from again.

The only desperation I see here is you, pretending you arent brand new to the board.
Are you an olympic poster?

>A source tells @NewsdaySports Josh McCown has been told he will be the starter, however, interest in Teddy Bridgewater remains.

You sound desperate to make someone mad. What team do you root for that didn’t make the playoffs?

>>your team
pic related
>>your FAfu
already got a QB and replaced Johnson so i guess make sure Hyde doesn't leave
>>your draftfu
Bradley Chubb but he'll probably be gone so hopefully Quenton Nelson is still around
>>boobs or ass
pic related

Attached: 49ers.jpg (396x594, 42K)

>Good thing the Vikings don’t care what you have to say, huh?

your posts say otherwise
If you didnt give a shit, why are you trying to claim all this "larping" and "redditors" posting?
Insecurity

Then again I would be insecure about my team too if they had sold the farm for fucking Cousins.

See
I don’t know why you feel so determined to shitpost about a QB we don’t have anymore, but if it makes you happy, who am I to object?

Imagine being Aaron Rodgers in that game and having to be all like "damn, Jordy Nelson, you fuckin' fast, all crisp with your routes and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally throw passes to you, both on and off the field." when all he really wants to do is fuck Kevin Lansfili back at their apartment. Like seriously imagine having to be Aaron and not only stand in the pocket while Jordy flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his reconstructed knee ligaments and pasty skin, and just stand there, play after play, while he perfected his game.. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on the sideline tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JORDY RUNS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been throwing to nothing but a healthy diet of Greg Jennings and Randall Cobb for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Butte Community College. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's on his dimpled cheeks as he comes out of his break to catch a pass from you suggestively, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in his "pristine (for that is what he calls them) routes", the perfection he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Mike McCarthy calls for another WR screen, and you know you could kill every single person in this stadium before the security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Aaron Rodgers. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Attached: Rodgers.jpg (1200x675, 98K)

more like lived in midwest my entire life

>You sound desperate to make someone mad.

I dont have to try and make you mad, it sounds like your fellow Viking posters are doing it for you.

keep him, wentz will not be ready week 1, hopefully we can inflate his stock a little more around the trade deadline and give him to a team desperate for a good qb

$28m/year is hardly “selling the Farm” when we have a $60mi cap space and our only positions in need of filling were the QB and OLine

No you actually are irrelevant. 0 super bowls, only talked about because youre in a division with aaron rodgers and historic NFL teams like the bears and lions. You were the clear best team in your division after rodgers went down and people STILL were reluctant to give you any respect lmao. its ok dude cousins is totally a good QB that can win you playoff games and lead you to the superbowl. Whats his post season record again?

>lions
>historic
Lmao what? If historically bad is what you meant, sure.

Sounds like you’re in Nebraska Midwest if you think Minnesota is inbred