Pay no attention to me guys, i'm just pirating this child!

Pay no attention to me guys, i'm just pirating this child!

Only now do I see the error of my ways

>pirating a male
Idiot

You'd just leave the original child behind though so I don't see a problem.

don't mind me, just pirating my ip address

No, it's not that.

The kidnapper doesn't deprive the child of it's life, so no one is actually losing anything.

The kidnapper however benefits from the action, just like a pirate does when i pirate pirates.

So kidnapping is piracy, one and the same.

when a pirate pirates*

Is pirating morally wrong? Absolutely

Will I and probably 95% continue to do it anyway? Yes

Pirates should just hang up their moral arguments and admit that it is stealing

Being wrong and stealing are too different things.

That kind of thinking is what gives corporations a reason to sue people for hundreds of thouands of dollars

Don't mind me, Just borrowing these deformed byproducts of swedish women race-mixing with random muslim refugees.

>no one can argue this

have piratefags truly been btfo?

You just go ahead and hand those studios back to their original owners, the ones (((you))) unscrupulously fleeced out of their life's ambition, and I'll stop "stealing" all of these films from you.

Reminder that stealing movies is anti-West and anti-white.

/thread

He just said nobody loses anything. Sounds pro pirate to me

>fingers over the actual blade
>blade facing away from his victim and resting on his own arm
>hand isn't even covering the kid's face properly
I can tell this man is a seasoned child pirate.

Kill yourself, tripfag

you heard me

>WAAAAH WAAAAAAAH SOMEONE WHO MAKES $10/hr IS DOWNLOADING A MOVIE THAT I EARNED MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM!
>WAAAAAAH WAAAAH SEND THEM TO JAIL!! :(((

>stealing from the rich
>morally wrong
It may be legally wrong, but Im sure as shit not going to feel bad about making some billionaire fuck 20$ poorer

test

wow I was wrong all along.
The Jews really DO deserve my mohahaHAaahahahhahahaAahahahhahaaAHAHHAHAHHhaahahahahahahahahaahahhaah

counter terroists win

Why do they not deserve your money but you feel you deserve their media?

Does streaming but not downloading count as pirating?

Haven't seen you post in awhile. Was hoping you died.

But I hate their media, I just watch it because everyone else does desu.

WE HAVE YOU NOW!

you're literally a cuck

arrr shiver me dubs

I just grew tired of the shithole this has become a while ago. I only come here sparingly these days.
Thanks for asking.

so you pirate only the biggest mainstream Hollywood blockbusters exclusively?

Am I hurting anymore by watching a pirated movie? No. Hence the act is morally justified. I dont care if somewhere out there Schlomo Noseberg is upset about it

Streaming films on your browser counts as being a massive plebeian, that I'm sure of.

t. sperg that doesn't fit in

>i don't like my wife fucking other men but i want her to continue to like me so i let her
literally quoted from you

If you download it without paying for it - but you COULD have paid for it - that's one potential sale they've lost. you are theoretically stealing their right to sell it to you.
Theft is not just taking literal objects to your house, are you by any chance a nigger.

Duplicating money isn't hurting anyone too, is that also morally justified?

t. cuck that lets other men fit into his wife

You're not entitled to anything entertainment related for free. That's why "pirates" are nothing more than entitled millennials. They don't want to work for anything. I'm fine with pirates being pirates, just admit you're an entitled millennial.

t. cuck that lets other men fit into his wife

>it's a good goys argue on behalf of the entertainment jew for free episode

Good goy, the schlock that gets secreted from the benevolent kike's anus nowadays is worth that $14 movie ticket.

Grow up.

t. crossposter who needs to go back to the Dr. Who general and stay there

if it's schlock then why do you pirate it

>It's a "wageslave desperately attempts to rationalize his cucked existence" episode
Sunk cost fallacy and all that.

>can't argue
>starts cuck calling

Pathetic. You're not even trying.

You are not entitled to my money, jewboi. If you want my shekels, givd me a product worth paying for, if the property of your product is that it could be easily stolen no consequences, that is your problem to deal with, not mine. Nobody forced you to choose a movie industy

>"if it's schlock, then why do you choose to watch it for free and not pay for it?"

>I will subject myself to things i dislike just to fit in
>i will let my girlfriend have sex with other men on the side if it means she will still call me her boyfriend

there, you retarded cuck, argue that

if it's not worth your money why is it worth your time

Sure I can, as I'm not the same poster.
Just relax mate.

>can't argue it
btfo