Leslie Jones

The beautiful actress, Leslie Jones of Ghostbusters fame returns to her Twitter today. She got over the fear, sexism and racism caused by you poopheads. I hope you losers sincerely apologise to her for everything you did. Noone should be mocked for the colour of her skin. She deserves a nice apology from you racists. It's nice that atleast Twitter decided to ban that evil Milo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI
phoenixnewtimes.com/news/thurman-mcgriff-accused-of-using-puppys-mouth-to-pleasure-himself-in-front-of-a-9-year-old-6650586
encyclopediadramatica.se/Lolcow
breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/double-standards-leslie-jones-racist-twitter-history/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ooga booga

Who ?

Time for round 2 i guess

A beautiful actress of colour who was unfairly harassed by man babies from /po/. They were lead by that cretin, Milo.

Let me guess, someone told you it was the hacker, Sup Forums, who is responsible for all this.

If you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into 9gag.

actually wasn't this board this time. wasn't a simgle thread on here as it was happening, was hours after.

someone say hacking?

youtube.com/watch?v=4EwgkVS_7eI

Looks like zoolander after being in the coal mine

You mean Sup Forums, /po/ is papercraft & origami

either way it wasnt us

Some zookeepers shot her to defend a baby and now nogs are rioting over "black lives matter" or some other bollox.

Anyone have the uncensored version?

Jesus, why would people want to reproduce with this thing?

she is just media addicted animal, and bad publicity is still publicity and attention ugly sheboon wants, so she returned.

yeah she was great in star wars

No one does

well her parents must have looked somewhat similar to her and they reproduced

>mfw this thing is allowed to claim human rights

>Shut him down
>Jew Twitter tries to shut down another Jew
I don't know who's jewing who anymore...

hey brother u like news articles?>

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/thurman-mcgriff-accused-of-using-puppys-mouth-to-pleasure-himself-in-front-of-a-9-year-old-6650586

I think it wasn't about her.
It was a cheap and desperate attempt by the movie producers to make a happening and make the people watch the film.

More testosterone than all males browsing right now.

Thinks she's just a helpless little lady.

KOKO WANT BANANA KOKO HAPPY

There's no need to uncensor Ben G's comics anymore, his power level has surpassed that of Sup Forums he cannot be contained

she can lose weight

So the movie makes motived Sup Forums to abuse Leslie? I doubt that. You faggots could resist trolling so you collectively decided to do so. Since normal human beings recognize that as cruel behavior, Leslie is benefiting from the attention. You caused this.

.. You want us to go back and call her Harambre again don't you.

She will asphyxiatate on a banana in less than 2 days.

Czech em

I'm not racist myself and I'm actually a liberal. I support the trolling though. She fed the trolls. See: encyclopediadramatica.se/Lolcow

We actually didnt do anything
neither did Sup Forums

wasn't here, was infinti. most people there wanted the jew banned.
she was on for 6 hours, obviously baiting for PR. Publicists monitor mentions on twatter in real time through their agency, they would have shut her down if they wanted.
it was a pr stunt.

OOOGA OGA BOOGA BOOGA
BANANA

When will she apologize?

>Some ectoplasm for my favorite ghost buster

Sup Forums is a board of peace you bigot

>"colour"
>american flag
(((Interesting)))

Just see a monkey with clown make-over.

this place ( and the jew editing his photos) actually made his career.
now he literally makes comics for this board and basically names the jew ( he knows the " shut it down, the goyim know" meme).

You're obviously right but I've reach a place where I don't even care anymore. The Sjws will always find something retarded to bug you about and if she gets fame for being a hate victim so what? The majority of holywood celebreties are already degenerates. If she's willing to sell out her integrity and live a life where she achieved nothing then it's fine for my sake, as long as I get the slight chance of bullying her into an hero.

>if i make my haircut ugly they'll think i'm being ugly I R O N I C A L L Y

Man thats not even nigger tier, this is some aboriginal bullshit right there.

i wanna fix her teeth with a knife

>implying Sup Forums uses the tweet jew

yeah, right. Sup Forums dindu nuffin we wuz good bois

It's probably MIlo. He always shills here.

i'm sorry Lez, here ya go

So it was pol and b who was trolled in the end? Why give into the troll?

FPBP

>/po/
THOSE ORIGAMI BASTARDS

I knew those fucking paper-folders were up to no good.

She has yet to delete this too.

Wow.. she was gone like what 2 fuckin days tops? fucking kek. Bitch has a serious addiction to social media and has a stiffy for all the sympathy she gets online. I hate people like that.

>beautiful

Wew lad.

Those sons of bitches... We're raiding /po/!!

Is she an aussie abo?

>posts on Sup Forums
>pontificates about social media addiction

kill yourself you fucking child

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

>cretin
you mean guy who literally suck cocks?

>that gif

lmao

and i hope she gets poached for her teeth.
she's a racist piece of shit herself, but she gets a slide for bitching at white people, because only whites can be racist. fuck her

It was all staged. Fucking sheboon ruined herself

Wrong. That was posted from a fake account to hurt Leslie's good name. She was just a pretty actress in a funny, family-friendly comedy and you people were so jealous you had to viciously attack her. I'm ashamed at you.

underrated

kek
its her

I am very proud of him, his comics used to be good, now they are great.

No, pretty sure it was /po/. They always pull this shit.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/07/20/double-standards-leslie-jones-racist-twitter-history/

She makes money by being a flagrant stereotype of the angry black women. She is a black woman wearing black face.

She acts the way she wants. You're the racist stereotyper for thinking she has to act a certain way because she is a woman of colour.

That hair is so unfortunate

it jesus time

Are you fucked in the head?
There were like 10 while it was happening.