Equal Pay

"In 2014, women made 83 cents for every dollar earned by a man" - Ivanka Trump, while introducing her father at the 2016 Republican Convention

Men's Rights, btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She knows she can meme to take some votes fom ex sanders liberals and liberal leaning independents

Appealing to gays, transgenders and women after all this shit?.

Damn, all that says is how far us Hispanics and Blacks are on his list of people.

Such a shitty statistic.

Over every dollar EVERY male made, women only made 83 cents, this is obvious because there are more men in the workforce so obviously they will make more in total.

Women are dumb. Virtually all of them. Even ones spawned by God Emperor Trump. They shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>not dividing people by race

Wow what a racist

You are nigger filth. White men don't see you as anything else.

Did she just plagiarize Clinton or some leftie politician? It sounds eerily similar to something some Clinton crony (or maybe Clinton herself) has said before.

If Melania did it with Michele, it's possible Ivanka did it with someone in the Clinton faction.

Obviously by now dumb fuck the gays, transgenders, and women they're targeting ARE white. Anyone with have a brain cell still working in their head doesn't need to to preface any of his statements with "Mexicans (and Hispanics in general) are rapists and thiefs, or black people need to get shot and stfu". Pay attention and you'll figure out what this guy means.

I thought it was 74 cents.

It's made-up either way

women are the only ones they need to pander to really. White women specifically the rest are just extra bump ups.

Its increasing as the pay gap closes.

Ivanka is playing 4D chess, please don't make fools of yourselves by doubting her.

Wait are you telling me that giving up your job to have kids means they stop paying you???

She's not wrong. This message needs to be thrown on TV and MSN all over. It'll get all the white women to vote Trump. Instead of voting for muh vaguna.

Did you fucks even listen to the speech or are you going by the OP.

She then proceeded to break it down by difference between single women, married women, and women with children.

Ivanka was actually BTFOing feminists by explaining the wage gap is simply due to having children. Not some mythical patriarchy.

This is a step up from the usual GOP strategy, still completely fucking wrong.

Obviously they're just beginning to realize white men alone are too fucking lazy to vote their beloved country out of democratic control and now they're going to try to lie to women by throwing some stupid fucking trick on stage to make a total ass of herself. They're executing totally wrong. Women are (being serious here) smarter than to put that together with the fact that this bitch is now making a total surprise promise that he'll take care of them. Trump won't take care of any women unless they sit on his dick and get fake implants and cosmetic surgery and women know this.

Not going to help them win.

outrageous, I thought gov't paid males and females equally for their makework

Shills, this is an example of how easy it is to spot you

this senpai, when she first started the topic I said "here comes the memes to win normies" but the she dropped something I'd never heard before

I'd rather have Ivanka pander a bit to women and swing the election for Trump with 1 million moderate women voters than have her 'BTFO' twitter feminists but leave a bad taste in the mouth of women voters.

>4D Chess
>5D Chest

As a man that wants kids and a woman that contributes to the family, there must be acknowledgment that the woman is the one that bares the child and sometimes is out for weeks if C section is needed. Men just fuck, and then wait around for their offspring. It's ok to admit men and women are different, but of equal value. But the thought that we shouldn't encourage women to raise thoughtful intelligent children and instead have the state educate them is wrong. Daycare kids are more violent and disruptive and lack the parental bonding needed for a lifetime of relationships. In closing there must be a way to be pro family and pro jobs.

Ivanka is a legit 9/10

At the end she blamed it on choosing to have children and child care didn't she?

If I were an entrepreneur I'd consider finding a way to invest in this. Some people are thinking it means the government taking care of your kids. If his health care plans are legit, there will probably be a serious market in this

Honestly i dont hate the idea. my wife stays home but im sure working moms can start a program funded by numale donations for pregnancy pay

>calling me names

Keep on doing it. Follow your leader. He already lost my fucking vote and about twenty people I know by calling people names and calling people out with foul language and demeaning tone. You luckily are so unimportant you have nothing to lose so I can't take anything from you, but whatever.

>In closing there must be a way to be pro family and pro jobs.
when the man earns enough for both of you.

Right, this is true. It's because women work less demanding & lucrative jobs.

The myth is when they lie about this being true for each job, e.g. female burger flippers get 830 bux when males get 1k for the same amount of burgers flipped. This is what the Tumblr tier crazies claim, without a care in the world for the fact that it's simply false.

Tell me when she utters the words "for the same job" and then I'll be alarmed

I've talked with a few liberal Democrat women this morning and every single one has said Ivanka stole the show and that they wish Donald articulated as well as she does. And I pointed out this very bit, and they all agreed with her. This was a huge moment for the campaign. It is stealing muh vaguna vote from Shillary.

>implying ivanka hasnt already copyrighted the name Trump Natal Services

No one cares. You will become irrelevant once the the president stops acknowledging whiny babies like you. You are the minority in this country and you're behaving like the majority. STFU and move to Canada after your internship with mediamatters.org ends

Losing half the workforce is no solution.

Women need to work and we need to maintain productivity.

please change the constitution so that the First Lady is the president's daughter instead

IT'S 4D CHESS FAGGOTS!

> implying you can't come up with a competing service

Good luck, raging feminists ruined that by basically requiring all women to work in a family model. Try to not live in a shitbag home and area on one salary with 2 kids while paying student loans back. All because a traditional woman's role was shitty to them and they forced it on all women for 'equality'. Many women just want to raise children, and there's nothing more important than 2 parental figures in a child's development.

>every single one has said Ivanka stole the show and that they wish Donald articulated as well as she does

If anybody you talked didn't think this I hope you tell them to fucking murder themselves.

>You are the minority in this country and you're behaving like the majority.

What did he mean by this?

this isn't necessarily true, but our culture isn't going back to women being primarily housewives any time soon

I know this is a shit post, but why are liberals allowed to look that deeply into what ISN'T said. When anyone else does that its argument over, libshit wins.

>implying competition is a bad thing for consumers

Cute. You raging SJWs are literally 1% of the population but you're the fucking loudest and the media loves to promote you because of how fucking destructive your ideas are to society

Oh no name calling, that's the worst thing in the world. It makes having your legs blown off by a Warhawk Hillary seem like a slice of pie.

Key word is earned

Then she says single women make about the same because they're actually working

Just pandering to women

You know what man. Your right. I have to confess something. There some white dude with shades in a pickup truck behind me blasting some fucking rock music smoking a cigarette. I figured he was a Trump supporter so I slowed down when the light turned green just to piss him off. I guess I seriously am just as racist at this point.

wot? I never implied such

Why do you think I said to look into investing?

>shills being this desperate

Top KEEK m8

>anecdotal arguments the post

>for every dollar earned by a man
>EARNED

i know m8 im just having fun

that'll show em

>Your

9 year old spotted

>white people reponses

It's not even comparing the same jobs. A secretary will make less than her boss, for example.

Are you posting on a phone while driving? That's incredibly reckless.

And if you're racist against white people, what do you identify as?

Oy vey, jew's slut trying to gain women voters for dad.

I'm doing fine supporting my wife and my 2 children off of $34k/yr. Although I live in a paid off refurbished repoed modular home. Homeschooling is only $200-$300 a year in SC. And you can opt out of common core!

No happened earlier.

Well, Im not racist against all white people. Just ones that look like typical far right douchebags.

I'm out of the house so different id.

The wage gap is a fucking myth. If employers could get away with paying women less than men for the same work, then we'd be seeing all-female workplaces across the country.

What's the problem. She pointed out it's not based solely on gender, but motherhood and women missing out on work experience

isn't that literally what conservatives are always stressing?

So work harder and make more money
>implying women need to work hard

underrated post.

>The wage gap is a fucking myth
And they use it everywhere, here in spain too, like if you could get away paying a woman less for being a woman without being sued into oblivion.

What do you identify as?

American

hispanic born in the US

UFC Ronda Rousey has a retort for you. Sums it up nicely.
youtube.com/watch?v=w5xRHz8Su6E

Actually it'd be a great solution
Like the other guy said, it just isn't happening culturally, but it'd be great, our workforce is already bloated, deceptively high unemployment, no real wage growth
It was exactly the shortage of labor that fueled much of our civilian growth in the 20th century before things started turning around. It's the best way to force very wealthy companies to hand some of that money back to their employees, and is far more efficient that across the board minimum wage hikes.

You should be lucky you were allowed into our great country at all. If you lived in Mexico, you'd face the very real chance of a druglord slicing your face off while you still live.

She also said that it isn't because if sexism but because of motherhood.

Slim chance that Trump was hoping that the million "independent" fact checkers working on every single gaff would catch this and accidentally point out that the wage-gape is bullshit and get paid $10 by the Hilary campaign to do it($8.30 if they're a woman).

Ambitious thinking that you're actually people.

Shes correct though.

she didnt blame it on sexist men, she blamed it on american workplaces not supporting new mothers enough, which is largely correct

Women BTFO, more accurately. They're the ones that pick shit, low paying careers.

this

>I want my kids to grow up retarded and without proper socialization

The most import thing people get out of public schools is learning to deal with other people.

Not sure what that has to do with me. None of my parents are Mexican and they both came here legally.

>Did you fucks even listen to the speech or are you going by the OP.

The kikes shill endlessly here by pretending to be "one of us." They do this shit constantly, because no one ever checks sources.

The majority of Sup Forums is just as mindless to image macros and propaganda as the goy on Kikebook.

Why do you keep changing IDs? Very suspect.

In any case, South America is also a shithole. You better thank your lucky stars that your parents escaped that hellhole.

I am.

Don't act like I owe you anything. you're in the same situation as me. Born with a blessed standard of life. I don't owe you. I owe our forefathers but not you. You shouldn't be any less grateful and have no right to talk to me as if you helped found this nation. Sure, I'll give white people the credit but not YOU.

>Sure, I'll give white people the credit
I got you to completely flip your script. I'm satisfied.

darn

And this is just one way we're superior. Your rhetoric could never touch mine, much like a young shonen could never touch the villain in a thousand years.

You have to go back, pedro

All legal Americans can see how dank trump is gonna be

Do people just quote what they read on facebook without ever researching it? How many people are going to keep saying this exact phrase?

at least this statement is true in at least some regard.

Obama, on the other hand, said: "Women get paid 77 cents to each dollar men made for the exact same work"

complete horeshit

I didn't expect Sup Forums to be twitter/fb-tier retarded. At least listen to her speech before posting

>literally straight up said the pay difference is from having children, not because of discrimination
>Sup Forums in charge of speech comprehension

>not even smart enough to bait right

>superior

I already eviscerated you. Leave now if you don't want further embarrassment.

1pbtID
come on guys
sage

I think he's probably monitoring tho

Get the fuck out, you brown spic motherfucker.

Can't do it. Even if I wanted do.

>wanted do
AHHHHHHH

>The wage gap is a fucking myth

If Donald Trump's daughter says that the wage gap is real, then the wage gap is real.

Get in line.

Yep.

ONLY KEKS WILL VOTE FOR DRUMPF NOW

this

WTF she really said that ?

Just because women's earnings are lower doesn't mean there's a problem with the society. It just means women make worse choices in life.