Makes you think

Makes you think

>mfw unmarked

Makes me think we need to be more like the Baltics, Greeks, Serbs, and Poles. Thanks OP for enlightening me!

>we are overtaking denmark
wew

>FUCKING GERMANS TAKING OUR JOBS REEEEEEEE

Shows clearly we are all immigrants

Worst part is that it's mostly niggers from Mali and Senegal that go to Algeria and then come in France.

at least from my experience it's actual white romanians and not gypsies

What? Like there's a stream of people from Ukraine here

Besides, there are more Poles in the UK than Indians

:)
:(

I think we should form in Britan own Polish party and administration. In becoming race war, we will be a major power

>Lybia stoped all the african immigration
>we bomb them to the stone age
>germany told the world everyone is welcome
>we take them from the shores of lybia daily

'''''''''''fucking immigrants''''''''''''''''go home'''''''''''''''

How was this calculated? Based on percentages from previous years? I have no other way to explain why it would be Greeks for Bulgaria.

>Malta.
>Cyprus.
>RoI.
British Empire is coming back.

Maybe the greek with bulgarian origins are returning back thanks to the crisis. Nearly 1/4 of greeks are slave

That's what happens when western leaders are unconsciously worshipping niggers. They end up doing everything to please them.

You can notice that none of that was wanted by the actual french people. All they want is their country.

were taking back our colonies one immigrant at a time

They dont give a shit about niggers. They just want ''enrichement'' everywhere. Thats not the niggers fault why our societys are becoming shit. We are all pussies

>You can notice that none of that was wanted by the actual french people.

are there any left, of the ACTUAL french people?

you guys are the most negrified country in Europe, by far.

This is the new Drang nach Westen. Those people will re-catholicize Europe. Like why do you think Poland is surrounded by filthy degenerates, a lot of who actually tried to destroy Poland because it was so much more moral than them?

I can't even complain, better to get people who hate communism than get goatfuckers

>Belgium
>France
REEEEEEEE

Cubans who are escaping communism are based as fuck.

True but the situation is not that bad that the left/right media shows. And the fear of sharia is a totally bullshit.

hey there little pupper

>Angolans

But I thought they were all returning with the angolan oil boom and everything....

>They dont give a shit about niggers.
They really do, spending shit ton of resources feeding them, helping them, curing their shitty diseases and bringing them in and giving them everything. Upper class whites main goal in life is helping poor little niggers while their own people are dying out.
>Thats not the niggers fault why our societys are becoming shit.
Obviously not, it's boomers that wrecked our country but we have to face the consequences of their stupidity and don't do the same mistakes.

Good

>Russians into Ukraine
muh little green men

>[ current year ]
>believing the media

they calculate growth. If there were 2 greeks in blg last year and 4 this year, the greek community has grown by 100%. Its not about biggest community but fastest growing community.

>actual white romanians

Who?

>make colonies
>fast forward
>ecomonic migrants from former colonies flood your country because no language barrier

Should have never teached them anything in the first place

>Any year
>believing Russians

Lots of Greeks came here after the economic shitstorm in Greek-land. Lots of work, relatively cheap prices and steady buying power, etc.

>Maybe the greek with bulgarian origins

Not many such people. It's true Greeks coming due to the crisis.

Somehow you managed to make your country so unappealing to immigrants that even niggers don't want to migrate there. Good job.

ayy Poland is always welcome you fucking slavs!

If we follow that logic billions of people would migrate to the UK.
I started to ask me the same question, went back to the small town where I grew up and it was full of niggers even though there was not a single one of them to middle from highschool It was mostly native french with some arabs and italians.

Arabs also have changed, back in the days women wouldn't wear the weil and men wouldn't wear that ugly robe but most of the ones I saw did, there were also some burqas bitches even though it's forbidden.

Germancucks passed tax laws that made it impossible for someone to invest here,so they are investing in bulgaria.
Seriously,they don't want denbts back.

>yfw you will never have a bro country like us

RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS
RAUS RAUS RAUS

Thank you based Spain I can't say I like castellian Spanish though very strange I went to Madrid and Barcelona besides the Catalonian people it's beautiful

T.Cuban
P.S thank you for genociding the local Indians SO I didn't turn out like a fucking Mexican Indio Brown skin nigger

>europe destroying european countrys?

Nothing new here.

Lets take some millions niggers and made the plebs hate each-other

gonna need some sauce

>Cubans who are escaping communism are based as fuck.
Not really, Cubans in general are pretty crappy people in my experience.

If your countries name is in OPs picture it means you are no better than all those filthy mudslimes and niggers

No, most of them are pretty cool because they don't put up with leftist bullshit after seeing what it can do.

Seriously?

Half of your people lives in Italy and without Italian investemens your country is dead

it gets me SO excited when Sup Forums notices Cuba

where is the proofs Ahmed

My grandpa was Cuban and I can confirm that he was pretty based.

Damn frogs stay out of Flanders,
You can have Brussels and wallonia

A lot of brits immigrate here but don't reproduce as fast as us. I'm not that concerned. At least it's not sandnogs.

>Greeks
Eeeeh... well atleast it's not Turks or other Muslims.

That just means you country is so shit no one wants migrate to it m8

>Estonia
feels good man

>Portuniggers

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SLOVAKS GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks family, pretty impressed myself as well

Search for Zankuro on Gelbooru.

>dutch
>poland

The dutch have more of a massive roach problem than poles.

Im Italian

Cubans are pretty based and their coffee-milk qt women are hot as fuck. So I´m pretty ok with this

>Sweden
>""""""""Syria"""""""""

Yeah Jamal who sounds strangely Somalian is really from Syria, and Ahmed whos bringing all his family from Afganistan.

Spain didn't genocided the local indians, they just died of diseases like the flu and smallpox. It was a island and there wasn't any scape... Spain politics in the new world wasn't based on genocide. They did what history taught them.

lmao

like roaches denying the kurd genocide

>gf leaves toilet seat down
>open it this morning
>another dozen or so Poles jump out
Fucking illigal aliens errwherrr

Collective punishment, displacement, and programmatic disruption of culture are well within the real definition of genocide. Was it Spaniards killing Indios for the sake of killing Indios? No. But it was easily genocide.

oh goodness