>RAF LAD KICKS THE SHIT OUT OF MUZZIES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-36853106

>NIGEL INTERVIEWS AT RNC
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

>FAGGOT IS LIT
itv.com/news/tyne-tees/update/2016-07-20/man-set-alight-in-homophobic-attack-on-teesside/

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>SADIQ KHAN REFUSES TO BAN TERROR GROUP
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/20/ukip-demands-uk-hezbollah-ban-following-al-quds-day-parade/

>MAY CHANNELS THATCHER
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW (every sunday)
youtube.com/watch?v=Anz8ARCTVLs

>WESTMINSTER VOTING INTENTION
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755750259263938561

>RUSH VS NIC TWITTER WAR
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-36854959

>BREXIT TALKS ASAP
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36853952

>CORBYN REFUSES LABOUR PRES. OFFER
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36861500

>BRITAIN GIVES UP EU PRESIDENCY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

>NO INFORMAL BREXIT TALKS
metro.co.uk/2016/06/27/angela-merkel-rules-out-informal-brexit-talks-before-article-50-invoked-5968942/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703006/Kate-William-accused-irresponsible-animal-cruelty-picture-Prince-George-feeding-chocolate-ICE-CREAM-Lupo-despite-dogs-allergic-dairy.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36868195
reuters.com/article/us-imf-growth-brexit-idUSKCN1020CP?il=0
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/22/twittergate-has-made-milo-into-western-civilizations-greatest-gay-hero-since-alexander-hell-hate-that/
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/22/ftse-100-slides-but-pound-gains-ahead-of-uk-manufacturing-and-se/
twitter.com/fletcherr/status/756435492082708480
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for Israel

Thanks for using my pic pinoybro

I went to Subic Bay once but flew into Manila so I feel we have a connection

CAPTAIN YEWRO

t-thanks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Are Flip women as in love with Britain as you, flipfriend? Can I colonise their wombs?

Heh, nothin' personal goy.

NO PETER DON'T DO IT!

checked

Since when are italians black?

Don't marry a Flip, if you are going Asian at least choose a decent nation.

reposting

I just don't know how it isn't obvious that
a) unlimited, unvetted immigration from wartorn muslim nations is a massive security risk
b) then having them all move onto permanent welfare is completely unsustainable
c) when the money runs out they aren't just going to pack and go home.

god. why did they do this.

>Blair's government decreased border control to allow mass immigration
>We cannot control our borders in the EU
Don't understand how both of these can be true.
Is there any guarantee that leaving the EU will allow us to stop mass immigration?

I never said anything about marriage, but thanks for looking at for me, Israel.

No, it completely depends on what your government will do.

No problem.

>Is there any guarantee that leaving the EU will allow us to stop mass immigration?
No point when we have a Tory government devoted to it, that wants it for both social reasons and because their economic plans rely on a massively low-wage economy

>nig and ayylmao
classic europe

They've been getting BLACKED since Rome fell

ancient rome

How's subic? That place is the most americanized part of our country I think.

It was years ago and I was there for work for the shipbuilding. It was alright though. The city next to it that I forget the name of was more fun

any australian in you?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164917/The-red-light-city-Philippines-filled-children-fathered-Australian-sex-trade-tourists-women-pregnant-abandoning-nothing.html

Flip women think the british accent is sexy.

Also lots of hardcore One Direction fans, if that's helpful

Goodbye - you won't be missed!

BREAKING BREAKING BREAKING

SOMEBODY HAS JEWED THE UKIP NEC INTO ALLOWING THEM TO STAND FOR LEADER

THE CARSWELL COUP CONTINUES, ALERT ALERT

Olongapo City I think.

Could be that other guy, the one who did the financing.

Evans or Banks

oh shit suzanne

Should I invest in silver now or wait it out?

Now.

DESU I think it would be far better if we had a more intelligent public figure standing up for conservatism. Hitchens is a bit of a moron but his forceful way of speaking gets naive youngsters (who haven't actually read any conservative books) like YKTD hanging on his every word.

It's going to be Suzanne fuck sake

Is gold still viable for investment, jew senpai

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703006/Kate-William-accused-irresponsible-animal-cruelty-picture-Prince-George-feeding-chocolate-ICE-CREAM-Lupo-despite-dogs-allergic-dairy.html

With all the problems in the world the lefties are outraged that Prince George gave his dog an icecream.

Of course. Buy it now.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36868195

Hmm...

DESU, I would rather have Hitchens than Milo. But yeah, we do need someone more intelligent and appropriate to stand up for our ideology.

So immigration's going to stay the same then.

So, looking at Trump's nominations speech it seemed like he did a pretty good job.

Anyone ITT think he will make it in November?

>Sunderland edition

When your city gets repped (even though I used to live in Durham before they redrew the fucking county borders, still have a Durham postcode and everything)

Who /sunderland airshow/ tomorrow?

Fuck, I remember that american ad I watched about investing in silver.

always disliked that whore

>Implying you don't have large quantities of gold ready and you just want to drive up the demand of gold to sell your gold for more.

I know your ways, Jew.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36868195
AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>British monarchy trying to create a shitstorm

Who would have guessed

it's better that now than them not saying anything and ending up with "PRINCE GEORGE MURDERS PET DOG ROYAL CONFIRMED PSYCHOPATH"

I'm found out.

Until the Tories die and are replaced, an ambition that died for the next 50 years or so when you all went out and voted for them in spades because you pissed your little knickers over the insane communist Red Ed (whose speeches are near inseparable from Theresa May's, really makes you think)

Yeah... probably.
It wasn't that good of a speech, though - and we've yet to see Clinton's speech.

He is starting to piss me off. He is always in no-fun mode, and interrupts everyone, and all his political viewpoints are just as idealistic and impractical as his Trotskyist days, they are just the "grown up British man" version. He is still a stubborn prick, in that regards. I have really gone off him, and I have signed books by him and everything so I am not some clueless minger or anything.
An interview I watched with him recently was so annoying, every time the other man went to speak he interrupted him, every single time. Then on the radio yesterday Peter stopped talking and the other guy started, and Peter went on a rant about how he had been interrupted and he repeated the entire point again. He is becoming a real cunt.

IMF's Lagarde says global growth forecast revised downward on Brexit

reuters.com/article/us-imf-growth-brexit-idUSKCN1020CP?il=0

rekt

Reminder Sunderland is where we first dared to dream

What Icon pack is that?

>you
Everyone voted for UKIP m8

He will. After the debates have started he should start leading.

But we know hillary, if she escaped the FBI, she can rig it.

Haha, what the fuck: is this sarcasm or is this what yanks think?

>inb4 it was chocolate ice cream

Respect the monarchy or die with your heretical, primitive republican beliefs.

"Why is Prince George trying to kill this dog by feeding a white Magnum?"

It doesn't matter what colour ice cream is, does it? It's another subtle attempt to make people associate something white with bad things.

;.;

Farage again?

>It's another subtle attempt to make people associate something white with bad things.

The way he said it is a bit dark

When Sunderland came in I started giggling with a shit eating grin across my face. My best mate and mother were looking at me confused, they didn't realise what we were witnessing

Once Dimbleby called it I went out and walked down the sea front as the sun came up.

Man that is a gorgeous doggo

Nice dubs, article does say it was white chocolate ice cream
It was a joke senpai, no need to get angry

Somehow believing that Peter Hitchens and Milo represent the same ideology is the start of the problem

Nah they didn't. Even the opinion polls compared to the actual result prove that. They were flying high on 17% or more and then ended up with a piddly 13% because the Tories scared them into voting for them in droves. Go far back into the archives in the weeks after the election and you can see it for yourself

He wouldn't have to Jew the NEC since he isn't suspended and has been a member for many years

>"grown up British man" version
Look at his Twitter. He acts like a complete child.
>He is still a stubborn prick, in that regards. I have really gone off him, and I have signed books by him and everything so I am not some clueless minger or anything.
This has been my progression as well. I've always thought that he's clueless about economics, lately I've been thinking he's wrong on a lot of other things too.

No it won't it will reduce after we have left the EU.

Also new regs have just come into play regarding non-EU working Visas.

Oh. Dogs can eat chocolate now.

>Implying I was being serious
Hahaha... I'm not even sure anymore.

>Peter Hitchens and Milo represent the same ideology
He never said that.

hearty laugh at that pic

I've given up on the BBC news website, what's a better place to get my news from?

you can always count on him to go full retard every time there's a terrorist attack

>Anons still haven't filtered YKTD
Missing out

>He never said that.
Expecting DKNY to understand anything . . .come on mate.

Daily Mail

>Red arrow reporting in for the airshow
>Why not enjoy same planes using same coloured smoke to make the same patterns?

>And the last big lie you’d have to swallow to take O’Neill’s sophistry seriously is to accept that there is some kind of moral equivalence between Social Justice Warriors and the people who goad them on Twitter and at sites like Sup Forums

Sup Forums confirmed for morally superior to SJWs

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/22/twittergate-has-made-milo-into-western-civilizations-greatest-gay-hero-since-alexander-hell-hate-that/

I get my news from brit/pol/ and the spectator

Spectator, Telegraph is mostly decent

Sup Forums

B'Sheva

sure he's an 8ch tool but on occasion he does make a good post

You mean you disagree with him on drugs

U-uh, lads?

Pound plunges as ‘dramatic deterioration’ in UK economy stokes Brexit recession fears

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/22/ftse-100-slides-but-pound-gains-ahead-of-uk-manufacturing-and-se/

Tbh I still like him, but his debate has always been bad in part because half the time he gets put up against either complete morons or he's placed as a pariah. He just fails to realise when this is not the case..

Spectator, Times, Telegraph. But...for big boy mature news you are gonna have to pay money like a big boy. I recommend a cheeky Spectator subscription.

>sure he's an 8ch tool but on occasion he does make a good post
You have just gone down in my estimation Maplebro.
Everything he posts is regurgitations from Peter Hitchens . . .you must know this by now?

I disagree with him linking marijuana to jihadism yes. it's moronic.

@eight two two oh one three six nine

The IMF and their meddling ways.
Ignore it like last time.

Do they find a west Country accent sexy?

Does anybody?

Yeah I kind of see the appeal of getting a black Cocker Spaniel, I had the choice when of either black, brown or golden when we chose my pupper from the litter.

Picture is my scruffy cocker.

The Daily Stormer is pretty fair and tries to give equal time to both sides of the story

Calm down. Markets are 70% faith, if you ignore it then it will be fine.

Might be Banks.

>PMIs

Top kek

twitter.com/fletcherr/status/756435492082708480

Why are Brits always better than their American counterparts?

What is it that make Brits much more superior to others?

Farmers can be sexy too, at least the daughters anyway.