Why Does Pol Attack Trump Supporters

I always see people on POL attack fellow trump supporters like Milo, or not an argument molymeme person.

Is POL that autistic that it can't accept support for a candidate that NEEDS all the support he can get? Normies are not going to complain about faggets supporting Trump so you should get mad.

he's alright

Pol flings shit at everything.
Some of it sticks, some of it doesn't.
The one thing all of pol agrees on is that we are not of one opinion or ethos.

well said

Milo is a degenerate

I disagree.

He's a Jewish leftist that puts on a facade that he's a Christian conservative and makes money from it.

this. Milo is an opportunist

>now you see goyium, the leftist jews actually want Trump to become POTUS
>be a good goy.... I mean guy, and sit out this election or vote Third Position.

Because we're not the group of hugbox queers that have to perpetually agree with one another. We can be under the same big tent and still argue and dislike one another but at the end of the day support the same dude because he's the right one for the job.

I'm sure to leftists this looks like madness because they've been completely indoctrinated to never say anything mean about each other, ever.

Most people don't really attack Molymeme but they make fun of his more weird views and opinions. Quite a few seem to genuinely like him.

As for Milo, he's NOT our ally. Milo is massively pushing race mixing, even used to have a women's shirt with BBC and other stuff written on it. He's merely contrarian on principle. Doesn't mean he's for us or with us in any kind of way.

Because they don't matter. Trump will get elected despite of them.

Milo is a great asset to bring young people to the Alt-right, and to make the left looks like outdated old people.

Give him a Late Show to make him our own Britbong current year man, and Trump won't even need to campaign.

I'm not going to act like a liberal on the internet and support anyone with a single shared goal despite their steep character flaws

Milo is the worst kind of faggot, waving it around everywhere in everyone's face, no different from those fags on parade in SF, the kind that gives them all a bad name

>Milo is massively pushing race mixing
Ahem.
Even with a lot of love, what comes out of him after being blacked will never go to elementary school.

Did you miss the part where he's actively advertising and trying to push it onto others aswell? Since trying to jump onto the Trump train and appeal to other audiences he has removed some of his shirts and toned down on it, it doesn't mean he didn't do it nor is pushing for it still.

And Jews controlling the world

fuck off pretender, we all know it's the Eternal Anglo who pulls the strings.

Seems pretty based desu

>be Milo
>do more to get gays accepted by middle america than 30 years of parades and litigation

Because we're jews and shilling for hillary so that we can have our ww3 habbening that we obsess over day and night and praying to kek isn't working, so #I'mWithHer!

These are infiltrators from other websites. Anyone who shits on Milo here isn't from Sup Forums. Don't believe the subterfuge.

Now you know who does the BBC threads on Sup Forums on a daily basis. Always the same shit, all the time.

Don't think it's trolls from here. Let those threads die peacefully, that's the best you can do.

>Blacking out the names

Why was milo banned and declared responsible for an internet hate machine of neets who felt like shitting on Leslie bones after she like many who have come and gone throughout the past who thought they could single handedly take on the internet?

Seriously though I don't give a shit about Leslie or milo but it seems ridiculous to claim milo is responsible.