>Gender isn't real, lots of kids have about 4
>Science is totally dying
>I'm a real scientist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Me3-r5rsUSI
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CUT YOUR INFANT SON'S DICK OFF AND HAVE SEX WITH A HOMELESS MAN

I heard this guy has nothing but contempt for kids who watched him in the 90s, is that true?

He's based. Right-wingers BTFO by science.

He's been trolling all his life.

Pseudoscience*

He isn't even a scientist, he's an engineer.

>Right-wingers BTFO
He's driving a lot of people over to the right with his deranged shit.

Don't be straight

He looks so evil and sleazy now.

You know there's something wrong when the study you refer to as proof for multiple genders was conducted by a pedophilic sociopath.

>>Science is totally dying

Can't argue with that one

BILL BILL BILL

It's always great when educators or similar try to write a song to get kids into science, religion or some shit, it's always hilariously bad. It was genuinely cringeworthy.

DJ SEAHORSE ERRYBODY!

LET'S HAVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR DJ SEAHOOORSSEEEE

Pick up the blade, and cut off your penis. I won't tell you again.

I haven't seen Sup Forums this triggered in months desu

Impregnate white women with groid jizz

SEX IS A SPECTRUM HAVE A GAY ORGY NOW

I don't know why I laughed at this.

Literally whats the point in having more than one kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=Me3-r5rsUSI

> Mechanical Engineer
> Scientist

Ruining a child's chance to grow up normal will do that to you.

so they dont grow up to be socially clueless autists like only children do

and also if everyone had only one kid we wouldn't be above replacement rate for when the parents die

friends for life

unless you're gay and dont get along with them either

Minimum should be 3

>mentioning the same thing twice
what do they mean by this?

I don't know why don't you ask all the africans who are outbreeding their societies resources?

Go ahead.

Children who grow up with no siblings or cousins around the same age as them are at a higher risk of committing suicide. On the other hand, children who grow up in households with a lot of siblings (>5) are also at a higher risk of committing suicide. 3 is the sweet spot.

>tfw 5 genders and 0 kids
>still need to check my privilege twice a day
So much fucking work lads

>tfw close buddy from college that drifted away invited me on Facebook to some "climate march for science" parade like 3 months
>didn't think anything of it, even accepted the invitation to try and spur a reconnection with old friend
>this meme show and marches happened last week
>the parade invite I accepted happening today and looking at his snapchat story

Was this in DC?

My wife said something about people protesting to protest

oh science no, what have you done??

I love ((((((science))))))!

>lmao People should only have one kid
Yes

>Gender isn't real, lots of kids have about 4
No

>Science is totally dying
No

>I'm a real scientist
Not sure

Let your 3 year old determine their gender

No Fargo

>having any kids at all

Literally why

Enjoy purposefully ruining your life in the hopes that your offspring will do better than you.

If they protested in winter there, I'd be impressed and believe they really cared.

He's about as much of a scientist as i am a rally driver, i don't even have a driver's license.

Sup Forums makes me sick. Yea that gender song was cringey and the ice cream shit didn't give off the intended message, but the heart of it is in the right place. The alt right/bible thumper crowd are using the cringe factor to act like what he's saying is false. Well climate change is still real, gender is still a social construct, and we should all learn to care about everyone, not just rich white males.

It's really funny how the Christians that think they are so good and pure of heart are going right along with the "hate everyone that isn't white and straight" low iq, racist, sexist, alt right crowd.

Bill Nye the pseudo science guy

>being this triggered

.. and what are you going to do about the 1.6 billion islamists? why are you bothering talking about christians? gay marriage is legal in America. Christianity is dead in europe.

Gays are getting tossed off of fucking buildings, put in prison and being publically executed in other parts of the world.

You're talking about fucking christians? wtf is wrong with you?

Sadly, nature is using Islam as a corrective mechanism against degeneracy

Well, weak men, etc, etc.

>dresses up as a seahorse
>presses play on macbook song
>dances
is there a better job

this.

throwing people off buildings is pretty badass though.

he is just a virtue signaling asshole, they don't care about reality

t. gay guy

Kind of. Every time someone I knew met him they usually said something to the effect of "he's kind of an asshole"
That's because in 3rd world shitholes having a bunch of kids is both free labor and your only real retirement option

No, it's today lol. It's like 55 and beautiful out. Regret not golfing

>we should all learn to care about everyone, not just rich white males.

but what if I am a rich white male? why?

This is what happens when people put you on a pedestal when all you did was read about science facts from a script when they were all kids

1. Kids get lonely
2. Keeps population stable if you have 2

Not why people have kids.

he's an entertainer, he's given a script, he gets paid to say whats on it

its still fucked its presented as fact

so you can be a bigger asshole by bringing two of those goddamn things along to a restaurant or other place in public.

having kids should be shunned.

>get trump elected
>control the senate
>control congress
>right-wing B-BTFO
kek you faggots make me laugh. cant wait for 2018 when you lose even more senate seats

Pro tip: none of those people in the picture are scientists

>people should only have 1 kid

Is this a joke? Most births in this day-and-age come from 3rd world shitholes with absolutely no access to decent careers or education. Telling 1st world citizens to have less children is setting humanity back and it's fucking scary the left is pushing this shit.

t.shlomo shekelbergstein

He clearly believes the shit he's spewing.

yea, but one of them is gonna be president.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why Sup Forums hates him now?

Of course that's terrible, but the reason we learned to not do evil shit like that is because we became far more secular and less religious. Read your Bible again with all the slavery and stonings and mutilation and death. Christians just ignore the bad parts and learned to live secular lives while pretending they are good Christians. Don't forget Jesus said he came to make sure the Old Testament was followed. Christians really like to skip that bit. Hope you aren't wearing a cotton/polyester mix shirt, cause if so have fun being least in Heaven.

Third worlders need to have less kids. First worlders don't need to have more.

>THE COMMON GOOD

>Literally whats the point in having more than one kid?

Kids are an investment: take care of them when you're young they'll take care of you when you're old

wait, you're complaining that christians don't do the crazy shit in their book, yet are bashing christians?

just stop m8, just stop. you're fucking wacko.

CHOP YOUR FUCKING DICK OFF RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR TO ALLAH YOU WILL REGRET IT

>Kids are an investment: take care of them when you're young they'll take care of you when you're old

Tell that to all the old people who are currently rotting away in nursing homes where their kids dumped them off at so they didn't have to deal with them.

>applied science
>somehow not science

he's leading a left-wing, anti-trump, political movement that tries to hijack science to give him credibility. he also has a new netflix show that explains the difference between gender and sex, which pissed off a lot of trump people, and had some female comedian sing a song about her vagina, which pissed off everyone.

Kapan needs to have more.

Shit parenting leads to shit children who don't give a shit about their parents.

I know. It's shocking.

>Now

He's anti-Trump. Sup Forums has hated him for a long time.

kek

Even liberals hate the show. Especially the Rachel Bloom disaster piece.

>suggesting people should have less kids is a horrible "liberal" idea now

What the fuck am I reading?

>complaining about hypocrisy is wacko

Did he really use the Money studies?

>heading a left wing movement

Bill nye is just making money off of republicans being in office. You turbo faggots who were barely born the last time we had a pub in the office need to calm down, the opposition party always has jobs for people when necessary.

>ywn strangle bill nye into a brain dead coma with his bow tie while neil degrass tyson watches and begs for his life chained up in the corner
Feels bad man

Found this
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8 I understand everything now.

There was a protest here in DC. Really fucking annoying, they shut down half the city.

Science is the act of finding explanations for how the universe works, engineering is using that information the make something. Engineers are not scientists but they do use science. It's like calling a McDonalds cashier a mathematician.

One day we'll be able to scientifically determine someone is evil only by judging his face and expressions. Too bad most americans are too pumped with fluoride to have any sense of instinctive intelligence left and couldn't recognize a sociopath if it was right in their face.

nah, he has a lot of people telling him to run, he's probably looking into it. he hijacked the march for science like it was his own rally, he's probably gonna get the sanders vote.

Literally EVERY only child I've ever met is a total fucking faggot and I couldn't stand them because they were so annoying. Spoiled pieces of shit that are used to being in the center of the spotlight.

>ice cream shit didn't give off the intended message

The intended message is that conversion therapy is okay if you want to embrace a polygendered orgy.

That was the intended message.

You do realize that its not abotu all white males right?
Its about only rich lives man woman regardless of race right?
People with wealth are the only ones that really matter.

Only children turn into massive autists. You need at least two.

That's first-world shit. In third-world countries where they don't have those types of institutions in place or adequate health care, people will have like 5+ kids. That way it increases the likelihood of survival of their children. Essentially, they view their children as units of labor.

you mean like 5pm trying to cross the american legion shut down?

>gender is still a social construct
>still
It never was and still isn't, though?

>I'm a real scientist

When has Bill ever straight up said that on camera?

I'm in a similar situation, you're not alone. My best childhood friend had his girlfriend convince him of all the SJW bullshit you can think of. He legimiately thinks he's genderfluid and is in an "open-relationship" and she talks about literally cucking him on Facebook. Makes me sick man. The worst part is, when I hang out with them all the bullshit goes away and they're genuinely fun and interesting people, but the second I leave it's "LOL WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL".

Each pair needs to produce at lest 2 offsprings for a species to survive.

Its not that hard to figure out, is it now.

yes it is there are other cultures which had more than two genders.