Finnish posters on Sup Forums are all flamboyant homosexuals or bro-tier

>Finnish posters on Sup Forums are all flamboyant homosexuals or bro-tier
>I decide to visit Finland, expecting an accepting atmosphere
>when I get there, everyone stares at me like this and maintains are least 10 feet distance
What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kMZaJGF353Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

a U t I s M

>What gives?

I don’t know what what gives.

Why do Finns act so different irl compared to Sup Forums?

Do they?

Maybe your expectations cause some kind of illusion?

They probably don't want to deal with an Ameriburger.

The thing with Finns is that they are one of the few people where people are friendly in an honest way. They don't pretend to be friendly, but if they see that someone is worth their trust and an honest well-meaning person, they will act friendly towards him.

>illusion
More like delusion. I suppose you could be angrily glaring are your computer screen while sharping a knife, maintaining excessive distance from any other human being within a 10 meter radios and i'd never know.

kid rater

It's part of our culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=kMZaJGF353Y

No, I am actually on my bed, listening ambient music from sweden and typing ipad. Dog sleeps and makes funny noises.

that's a nice harem

Maybe because youre a fat ox ?

In helsingfors people were very friendly, when I was looking for the car hire place I was helped without even having to ask, everywhere good service and friendly chit chat. Same in åbo.

I was laughed at by two fishermen in uusikaupunki who probably thought I was a faggot but I found finns very pleasant.

Mulle meeldivad soomlased.

>helsingfors
>åbo

Please stay out of this country or use the proper names.

isnt that the same with dutch people?

Mulle meeldivad eestlased

These are the proper names

Those are the correct names

This

t.jonne 13v

What if tell you only most sad outcast of freaks come here in Sup Forums, more specify in flagged boards

I usually have an angry glare on my face, I mean nothing by it. It's just that it's the only outward manifestation of my bitterness which I can't help. Actually I can but I can't be bothered since it takes some effort.

>flamboyant homosexuals or bro-tier
>stares at me like this and maintains are least 10 feet distance

Why do you think people should have appearances which just express their inner selves so explicitly? Dreams shall be cherished in somewhere snug in our minds.

A bit hard to write in chinese, mate.

Aren't you ever not bitter?
I'd be shocked. In America, only normies and chads use Sup Forums.

Shame! We should have met. If you would have came to my place i could have shown you some of that flamboyant Finnish hospitaly IRL.

We could have all kind of fun.

Inbreeding of mongol genetics has created a new superautism strain0

>GLOM :D

>What gives?

You are American.

Most of the world hates the fuck out of you. I am not kidding. I have seen Americans literally apologizing for being American in Europe, no joke.

Hollywood has fucked up your brains too much in regards to world image. People literally wait for you to act Arrogant to OHKO you guys in clubs and shit.