Which ones are worth watching? I've heard the last two are great but all of them seem to have pretty decent directors...

Which ones are worth watching? I've heard the last two are great but all of them seem to have pretty decent directors, had no idea Woo and Abrams were involved until five minutes ago. I love a good Cruisekino so I was thinking about jumping in. But I've heard they stand alone and some are shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KOi9hHjmYq4
youtu.be/QLNUIU7AzTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just watch from the very beginning don't be a picky bitch

All of them

2 is my favourite.
>that scene with the mask
SO GOD DAMN GOOD!

1>4>5>3>2.

Would you say the same thing to someone who wanted to watch Fast & the Furious movies?

I think they're all worth watching. 2 is probably the weakest in terms of story, but it has some fantastic action sequences.

1>4>3>5>2

Yeah

>that scene where Tom Cruise walks past a fiery doorway as doves fly out of it.
Mi2 is the GOAT comedy film

3>1>5>4>2

yeah you miss out on the story line dingus

You can start with MI5, it has great fights and a crazy motorcycle chase. MI1 is kino, not many fights or action but Cruise is amazing in it.

Watch Jack Reacher as well. You won't even know the difference.

That's pretty much John Woo's trademark

Man that scene was intense

youtube.com/watch?v=KOi9hHjmYq4

hah, that jump was the best.

MI5 has the best cold opening in the series. Cruise is a completely madman.

MI4 had the best suits in the series.

Everybody looks classy as fuck in 4 and 5. Wish we could all afford to dress so nice.

2 is so bad its good
The rest are just great

MI2 is a movie thats pretty comfy, if its ever on tv i can just sit down and watch anytime

i cant really say the same for 3 or 4. i barely even remember 5 other than the underwater thing and the halo product placement

PSH was a great antagonist in the third one. The intro scene was fantastic. He was not fucking around.

youtu.be/QLNUIU7AzTg

user you're crazy. 2 and 3 are trash, 1, 4 and 5 are true spy kino.

Just watch all of them in order. People will disagree on what movie is better than what, but they're all pretty fun.

2 is fun trash though. i also really like 1, 4 is pretty good, i just dont remember 5 at all. the villain was shit

the scene at the end of 2 where he switches faces with the henchman is great

I suppose 2 is ok in an old bond cheesy bad kinda way. Also nice dubs.