Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

>Jew-manji
really makes you think

The same actor plays the hunter and jumanji's dad. Really lazy.

The awful CGI

its flawless

tired Sup Forums maymay

its a metaphor

amazing for its time

>cgi amazing for its time

kek

Get the fuck out of this place

How can you say that with a straight face when jurassic park existed prior.

Get out now. Timeout time for you. You did bad.

Out!

Turns into Home Alone near the end in the store.

The CGI, it aged badly. Also the hunter's new rifle was an automatic shotgun with a scope. Unless it was firing slug rounds (which I don't think it's the case), then there's nothing wrong with it. I loved this movie as a kid, because it intrigued and fascinated me with unknown jungle dangers and environments. The fucking jungle man: damn nature, you crazy.

Watched it recently.

>heh the house has become a jungle now but let's continue to play the board game here anyway

Retarded.

>animatronics = cgi
kys lad

Aunt Nora didnt have a nude scene

He wasn't mentioning anamotronics, my dude. Jurassic Park had CGI as well. imho, the cgi from JP beats Jumanji's.

Jurassic park had tons of cgi fuck off underage

and it was worse. the only cgi that looked passable was the t-rex, and that was only because it was obscured by darkness and a shittone of rain

defend this

Alright off to timeout with you. So in the corner until you realize that the motorcycle monkeys are on par with the amazing bulk.

You may come and post with the rest of us when you have learned your lesson

the implications for the ending were not fully fleshed out

when I was a kid for some reason I thought the Judy and Peter we see at the holiday party were the same ones we'd seen throughout the movie and they remembered Alan and Sarah, but we all know that's not true. So the Judy and Peter we see throughout the entire movie ceased to exist as a result of the game being completed. Though we understand their lives were kind of miserable, it's still somewhat troubling.

the lead actor's mental state before he departed

>muh realism
its artstyle

the flow of time is convoluted in jumaji

Alright that does it. No desert for a month mister, you happy?

One more thing from you and I am taking your favourite plushtoy.

>Jumanji Jumanji
was that really necessary?