What race are you?

Post a pic of your skin tone

pic related, I'm blanco

Pale white during winter, orange during summer

this

iberian-grey speciemix

pale dark

I am BLACK

2bh I dislike posting OC but in this case it's fine.

>race
25% South Slavic (linguistic classification, not geographical), 75% German
>skin tone
Relatively pale, only slightly darker tone in summer.

Oops forgot picture. Silly me.

Yellow :D

that arm hair

reminder that this happened once

black

hue

Im white

Brown i guess? My laptop camera is pretty shitty

The flash light makes it look worse than it actually is. There's not too much hair on my whole body, except a little some truly weird places. Hair on many places, but can't grow a full beard, fuck my genetics.

>My laptop camera is pretty shitty
Yes. Yes, it indeed is. Use your phone camera instead?

some man are better without a beard though, and you shouldn't give a fuck about bodyhair, be based

Who /non-white/ here?

>tfw not a whit*oid

Feels good

>Argentina
>Blanco

>t.

You are a lady,right?

>some man are better without a beard though
Got a point there. However, some look much better, masculine and adult with a beard. And it's nice to have the choice between beard and no beard. Mine is kinda crippled but nonetheless fine.

>and you shouldn't give a fuck about bodyhair, be based
I actually don't. I only find it funny that hair can grow on awkward and very unexpected places. But it's ok, it can stay there. Only armpits need to be shaved, pubes trimmed.

no

Okay what about now?

>dat looks
If that's actually you and not some random dude, why the hell don't you become a normie with that looks and shape?

average chilean mestizo/10
not too spectacular and I'd say it's more white than brownish

>only NEETs are allowed here

Dark white akin

Ok, fine. Yet you're posting here on friday/saturday night. Not interested in dating?

I enjoy being here, been here way before I started looking decent.

Yeah i guess it makes sense. My mom is a bit paler than the average Chilean but my dad looks like 70% Amerindian, so he's really brown.

ugly sand color mestizo skin
I unironically wish I were browner or whiter, because this weird skin tone is ugly af.

I'm whiter than the average argentine.

Thanks mom.

Glad you made it. Looks like we're in the same boat then.

> My mom is a bit paler than the average Chilean
Is she possibly a close descendant of Spanish Yuropoor settlers or immigrants?
I personally find being a mestizo with skin colour like yours isn't far from being ideal. Too pale looks creepy, too brown is often associated with negative feelings for whatever reasons

you look like the average mexican

im also mixed i have weird pale yellow skin tone , i hate it, i look ill in the winter

kek

>tfw north italian
>tfw feet and legs are pale but arms and hands are yellowish

I guess I'm one of the few here

>this weird skin tone is ugly af.
agreed

buy only in mene, for women ambiguous brown is delicious brown

Fairly white except for my forearms. My parents are from Germany.

TUMMY

>Is she possibly a close descendant of Spanish Yuropoor settlers or immigrants?
I'm not sure really, i've heard some things about some great grandma coming from Italy and some Spanish ancestors, but i've never really ventured to ask as i thought it would denote some racial insecurity from myself, plus i don't care about wewuzzing
>I personally find being a mestizo with skin colour like yours isn't far from being ideal.
Yeah i guess so, if you live in a mestizo country it's not a big deal, It's not uncommon seeing pale girls with relatively browner guys (not that i'm trying to do some self-pity here, i don't care about that).

Why does the white race do not shave hair?

Too much effort

For what reason?

Not even trying to defend him, but under certain circumstances it makes sense, i.e. professional swimmers, cyclists and modelling. Pretty much senseless for the average man though.

Many years ago I tried (stress on tried) to shave both legs. I managed to completely shave one after 30+ mins of work, wasting 3 razorblades and ended up with a clogged bathtub, reddish water, dozens of cuts and getting laughed at by my family who found out what happened. Shit idea, lesson learned, never again.

yellow

Hapa

Med master race

brown yellowish

post bbc

Whiter than you mahmoud

brown skins unite

post dick manolo

My fellow BROWN brother, how goes it?

>brown
youre clearly black

>he doesn't know black people don't have tire-black skin, but instead own a very chocolate-brown tone
I always found it weird myself

Sorry only spics allowed united

WTF I HATE Italians now!!

stfu

what's going on my fellow paisis baxis muffuggaz, let's discuss Anne Frank ok hermano?

Brown

wtf, you look like me

well, that's tragic, i guess

I'm slav therefore 100% BLACK

Sandnigger

i have actually fair skin but since i'm not a cuck and i have sun everyday all year i get taned

The worst one.

fatties

skelly

>i-i'm actually white just tanned!!11!!!
i wish i had a dollar for every time i heard a shitskin say this

>being so insecure about your skin color that you have to judge other people's

I am BLACK

>projecting